Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Beet Root, Carrot, Hibiscus, Raisins, Strawberry
Berry, Milk, Tart, Artificial, Butter, Hibiscus, Strawberry, Rhubarb, Yogurt, Bitter, Fruity, Sour, Cream, Creamy, Sweet, Jam, Pleasantly Sour, Cherry, Tangy, Vanilla, Apple, Pastries, Berries, Almond
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “I used to love this stuff when I first started on Steepster almost a year ago. Now I think it’s just o.k., nothing special. There are way better caffeine free options out there. This one is just...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 357 tasting notes
  • “First cold brew in my Mason Jar mug. It was so easy to just pull out the infuser when the tea was ready. I honestly love this teaware. As for the tea, nothing new to report. It is rhubarb tart with...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 2840 tasting notes
  • “Ok, so I was pretty skeptical of this tea. Mostly because bleh, hibiscus. But hey, it’s supposed to be Strawberry Rhubarb, so the tartness should be appropriate, and I like...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 3132 tasting notes
  • “Wow. This tea totally took me by surprise and bowled me over! I’m getting sweet sugary strawberry, a bunch of tart rhubarb and buttery crumbly crust goodness. It smells and tastes exactly...” Read full tasting note
    DaisyChubb 514 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Picture parfait

The ancient Chinese used it in medicine. The medieval Europeans traded for it along the Silk Road. And today we love it in pies, sauces, muffins or just plain, dipped in a little sugar. But the best way to eat rhubarb is with sweet, ripe strawberries. Like in this refreshingly fruity, deep red tisane. It tastes as bright and juicy as a fresh-picked berry, with a tart rhubarb punch and a subtle hint of yogurt creaminess. We love it hot or iced, or as the base for sweet, zippy sangria. Now that’s a beautiful thing. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, hibiscus, raisins, carrot, yogurt bits, beetroot, strawberry, rhubarb, artificial flavouring*.

Allergens: dairy

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tea went above and beyond my expectations. Like, I received a sample in my Davids order and went to the mall the next day to buy a can. My husband who doesn’t even drink tea gave it rave reviews.

I love the strawberry flavour with a bit of tartness. It makes me think of the strawberry rhubarb smoothies I make every summer when both are in season.

Flavors: Strawberry, Tart

2 tsp 14 OZ / 414 ML

Phenomenal tea.. very fruity and smooth and the lovely bright red colour really cheers up your day

Flavors: Rhubarb, Strawberry

200 °F / 93 °C
Chris Coppens

I agree, this flavor is quite delectable.

Great tasting sweet tea, the hints of strawberry and rhubarb are sublime.

Flavors: Rhubarb, Strawberry

Megan

Fabulous review.

I’m not a fan of berry flavoured teas, mainly because I don’t like my teas tart. This one was decently fruity and although it was tart, it wasn’t unbearable. Perhaps with a little more sugar I might enjoy this more. Overall, it’s not one I’d buy again.

Flavors: Strawberry, Tart, Vanilla

Deep, rich, and velvety looking color. Never have I seen water such a color. It almost looks like blood and I’m kinda creeped out. My Delta biscoff cookie taste great dunked in it. Odd aroma and ingredients. Carrots?

Ok trying without the biscoff now. Sorry not liking this one. Think I got my hopes up too much. It’s too tart. And the hibiscus is overwhelming. Blah… Also I think the use of milk powder is unnecessary. Can’t even tell it’s there. Maybe I should have added something….

I’m not rating this as fruit teas are not really my thing anyway. I was hoping this I would like this would taste like a strawberry rhubarb crumble but all I really got was an overwhelmingly yogurty taste. I made this hot and added a bit of milk to complement the strawberry yogurt, it was kind of like drinking melted strawberry frozen yogurt. I cant figure out if milk belongs with this tea or not.

1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I was disappointed with this tea. It smells absolutely scrumptious when it is brewed but it was too tart for me. The first few sips I could definitely taste the strawberry but after that it just started to taste sour. I will try this with some rock sugar and see if that makes it any better (although I generally do not like to sweeten my teas). I didn’t taste any notes of cream in this tea but I’m still willing to give it another chance.

This tea smells just like a strawberry creamsaver candy tastes. The sweet berry scent of the steeped tea is balanced by the tart rhubarb and hibiscus tastes. It is certainly creamy. I then added a bit of sugar, which played up the strawberry part, but I think the tea was better without sweetener. I can’t get over the artificial flavor aftertaste though, it ruins this for me. I finished the tea about 15 minutes ago and the artificial taste is still lingering. I have no desire to try this iced, and would not purchase.

This tea was a very strong, fruity, tart taste. I enjoyed it, but I could never finish a cup of it because I could never find myself in a mood to enjoy it fully.

Yum!

This was another of the samples I got when I ordered my 24 Days of Tea advent calendar (is it December 1st yet??) and I tried it tonight before bed. Dry, this smells really sweet, so I was worried that it would be nauseating, but the hibiscus and rhubarb balance the sweetness of the strawberry nicely. There’s a creamy finish to this, owing to the yogurt, I’m sure. This is a really nice dessert tea, and I’m sure it’s better for me than a bowl of ice cream.

Flavors: Cream, Creamy, Hibiscus, Rhubarb, Strawberry, Sweet, Tart, Yogurt