Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Beet Root, Carrot, Hibiscus, Raisins, Strawberry
Cream, Strawberry, Berry, Creamy, Hibiscus, Vanilla, Artificial, Soap, Milk, Tart, Butter, Rhubarb, Yogurt, Bitter, Fruity, Sour, Sweet, Jam, Pleasantly Sour, Cherry, Tangy, Apple, Pastries, Berries, Almond
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “I used to love this stuff when I first started on Steepster almost a year ago. Now I think it’s just o.k., nothing special. There are way better caffeine free options out there. This one is just...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 357 tasting notes
  • “First cold brew in my Mason Jar mug. It was so easy to just pull out the infuser when the tea was ready. I honestly love this teaware. As for the tea, nothing new to report. It is rhubarb tart with...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 3002 tasting notes
  • “Ok, so I was pretty skeptical of this tea. Mostly because bleh, hibiscus. But hey, it’s supposed to be Strawberry Rhubarb, so the tartness should be appropriate, and I like...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 3134 tasting notes
  • “Wow. This tea totally took me by surprise and bowled me over! I’m getting sweet sugary strawberry, a bunch of tart rhubarb and buttery crumbly crust goodness. It smells and tastes exactly...” Read full tasting note
    DaisyChubb 514 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Picture parfait

The ancient Chinese used it in medicine. The medieval Europeans traded for it along the Silk Road. And today we love it in pies, sauces, muffins or just plain, dipped in a little sugar. But the best way to eat rhubarb is with sweet, ripe strawberries. Like in this refreshingly fruity, deep red tisane. It tastes as bright and juicy as a fresh-picked berry, with a tart rhubarb punch and a subtle hint of yogurt creaminess. We love it hot or iced, or as the base for sweet, zippy sangria. Now that’s a beautiful thing. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, hibiscus, raisins, carrot, yogurt bits, beetroot, strawberry, rhubarb, artificial flavouring*.

Allergens: dairy

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Currently drinking before bed, though I’ve been drinking this (and Cinnaberry) nonstop for the past several days. You could say I’m addicted.

Anyway, the smell of the dry tea/“fruit infusion” is amazing…exactly like a strawberry rhubarb crumble my mom made last week. The brewed tea smells a little off, actually, almost artificial. And the tea tastes like a great combination of the two somehow. A little tart, just like rhubarb, but finishes nice and strawberry-sweet.

I think this would be really great iced, but I’m enjoying it warm too much to stray.

Flavors: Berry, Fruity, Rhubarb, Strawberry, Tart, Vanilla

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 14 OZ / 414 ML

I’m just going to go ahead and admit to myself that this is my favorite David’s tea. I can’t get enough of it. It tastes exactly like strawberry rhubarb pie filling when you add in some honey. And the SMELL. I can’t describe it without getting wide eyed. Tart and sweet. Tangy and smooth. So great when I want something with more flavor around bedtime. This is such a nostalgic flavor for me and it captures it perfectly. Strawberry rhubarb parfait, I wish I knew how to quit you.

I got a sample of this tea, which was perfect because I was worried that the sugar and milk content in the yogurt pieces would be too much for me. Thankfully, it didn’t affect me at all and I was able to enjoy this lovely tea.

This is an okay tea. I actually think I’d like it best cold. It’s called “parfait” but I detect absolutely no creaminess or yogurt in this. Even though it does have yogurt pieces. It’s just a basic fruity and tart tea. Good with sweetener. I probably won’t purchase this again mainly because it’s just run of the mill for me.

Flavors: Pleasantly Sour, Rhubarb, Strawberry, Tart

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

This tea went above and beyond my expectations. Like, I received a sample in my Davids order and went to the mall the next day to buy a can. My husband who doesn’t even drink tea gave it rave reviews.

I love the strawberry flavour with a bit of tartness. It makes me think of the strawberry rhubarb smoothies I make every summer when both are in season.

Flavors: Strawberry, Tart

2 tsp 14 OZ / 414 ML

Phenomenal tea.. very fruity and smooth and the lovely bright red colour really cheers up your day

Flavors: Rhubarb, Strawberry

200 °F / 93 °C
Chris Coppens

I agree, this flavor is quite delectable.

Great tasting sweet tea, the hints of strawberry and rhubarb are sublime.

Flavors: Rhubarb, Strawberry

Megan

Fabulous review.

I’m not a fan of berry flavoured teas, mainly because I don’t like my teas tart. This one was decently fruity and although it was tart, it wasn’t unbearable. Perhaps with a little more sugar I might enjoy this more. Overall, it’s not one I’d buy again.

Flavors: Strawberry, Tart, Vanilla

Deep, rich, and velvety looking color. Never have I seen water such a color. It almost looks like blood and I’m kinda creeped out. My Delta biscoff cookie taste great dunked in it. Odd aroma and ingredients. Carrots?

Ok trying without the biscoff now. Sorry not liking this one. Think I got my hopes up too much. It’s too tart. And the hibiscus is overwhelming. Blah… Also I think the use of milk powder is unnecessary. Can’t even tell it’s there. Maybe I should have added something….

I’m not rating this as fruit teas are not really my thing anyway. I was hoping this I would like this would taste like a strawberry rhubarb crumble but all I really got was an overwhelmingly yogurty taste. I made this hot and added a bit of milk to complement the strawberry yogurt, it was kind of like drinking melted strawberry frozen yogurt. I cant figure out if milk belongs with this tea or not.

1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML