Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Beet Root, Carrot, Hibiscus, Raisins, Strawberry
Cream, Strawberry, Tart, Hibiscus, Rhubarb, Creamy, Sweet, Tangy, Berries, Jam, Vanilla
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by EvaGrimm

• “I used to love this stuff when I first started on Steepster almost a year ago. Now I think it’s just o.k., nothing special. There are way better caffeine free options out there. This one is just...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 350 tasting notes
  • “First cold brew in my Mason Jar mug. It was so easy to just pull out the infuser when the tea was ready. I honestly love this teaware. As for the tea, nothing new to report. It is rhubarb tart...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1877 tasting notes
  • “Ok, so I was pretty skeptical of this tea. Mostly because bleh, hibiscus. But hey, it's supposed to be Strawberry *Rhubarb*, so the tartness should be appropriate, and I like teas with the...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2229 tasting notes
  • “Wow. This tea totally took me by surprise and bowled me over! I'm getting sweet sugary strawberry, a bunch of tart rhubarb and buttery crumbly crust goodness. It smells and tastes exactly...” Read full tasting note
    DaisyChubb 504 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Picture parfait
The ancient Chinese used it in medicine. The medieval Europeans traded for it along the Silk Road. And today we love it in pies, sauces, muffins or just plain, dipped in a little sugar. But the best way to eat rhubarb is with sweet, ripe strawberries. Like in this refreshingly fruity, deep red tisane. It tastes as bright and juicy as a fresh-picked berry, with a tart rhubarb punch and a subtle hint of yogurt creaminess. We love it hot or iced, or as the base for sweet, zippy sangria. Now that’s a beautiful thing. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, hibiscus, raisins, carrot, yogurt bits, beetroot, strawberry, rhubarb, artificial flavouring*.

Allergens: dairy

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This one smells pretty yummy but I believe the hibiscus I’m smelling is tarnishing the actual strawberry rhubarb scent. But it steeps a really pretty red/purple colour!

This is my first cup of tea today because I had to leave at the crack of dawn this morning and chose sleep over my morning cup of English Breakfast :( With any luck this will make it all better. All the employees at my store are always raving about this one. Oh and of course I also picked up Green Seduction and Midsummer Night’s Dream to try.

Well all I’m getting is hibiscus. Perhaps I steeped too long? Bleh.

If anyone likes this one I’ve got ~20g left :)

Went to the tasting today at David’s Tea…. Did anybody else go? Tasted: vanilla orchid, pineapple oolong and the new coco lemon Thai. Didn’t like any. Bought: main squeeze, buttered rum, pumpkin chai, creme brûlée and strawberry rhubarb parfait.

This tea is amazing! Didn’t think I would like it since quite honestly I don’t like strawberry rhubarb pie. The leaves smell really good, just like it tastes. Very strawberriesh. As soon as I added the water the liquid turned this awesome color. Omg, cannot express how good this tea is. I am kicking myself for not getting 50grams. Will definitely be adding this to my permanent collection.

I am not much of a fruit tea drinker, but my wife picked this up and told me it was pretty good, so I’m giving it a try. I guess the “parfait” in the name comes from the fact that it has yoghurt bits in it… I thought the yoghurt might make the tea a little cloudy but it brewed up a nice clear deep pink/red colour. It smells a lot like stewed rhubarb – which, for me, is a good thing. As I work my way through the cup, I am enjoying this tea more and more. It is one of the better fruit teas that I have had (and would probably make a great iced tea). The combination of apple and rhubarb makes it nice and tart, the strawberry and carrot smooth it out a little. I also sweetened the tea up with some simple syrup – which seems to balance the tart flavour nicely… All in all a very good tea. I would definitely drink it again – which is good because I think my wife will keep this one in the cupboard year round.

Very berry strawberry. That was my initial thoughts as I smelt the dry version of this tea at the store yesterday. The strong sweet aroma was incredible. When it was brewed the scent was enhanced further. The deep red color of the tea was delightful to say the least. Now onto the flavor itself,its definitely a balance of tart sweetness. I could see this being refreshing in its iced form. In its hot form it is not too bad at all. For strawberry lovers the notes are just more pronounced by its tart partners. The creamy yogurt is what really connects the two extremes of sweet and tart so the senses are not completely overwhelmed by either one. Of the herbals this year I have to say this one has me excited the most. It’s wonderful.

I am drinking this tea out of my new fox mugtail cup and I think it is the combo of the tea and the cup that make me love it so much!
I love hibiscus, it makes teas so tart and refreshing. So I love this one! It is tart and sweet you can definitely taste the strawberry. I added a little bit of agave to compensate for the hibiscus but it is perfect!
The yogurt pieces make little floats in the drink, but it is worth it. The yogurt makes it super creamy..YUM!

I had been craving this tea ALL WEEK I hate hibiscus so it was a short 4 minute steep with lots of honey. Tastes like strawbery campinos in hot liquid form. yummy.

My Mom bought this tea today and I decided to sneak a cup ;) just kidding, she wanted me to try it. This tea has a dry leaf aroma that makes your mouth water! The main stars of this tea are strawberry and rhubarb, obviously, but what really, really makes this tea just right is the vanilla yogurt pieces. I’m currently enjoying a cup of this brew and when it first is sipped it’s tangy but after a quick moment the vanilla comes in and balances it out. A perfect combination of tangy, sweet, and smooth. I prepared it just as the instructions said:
1.5 tsp. (in the perfect tea spoon)
Brewed fro roundabouts 6 minutes
Boiling hot water
In the past I have only bought from Teavana. I cannot drink their tea without at least two heaping spoonfuls of rock sugar…I was able to drink this tea straight. No sweetener of any kind. I’m impressed!

Day 3 of my backwards Easter Advent calendar!

Again, I think we already know how I feel about this tea. Yuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm. It’s fruity, very tart, and has a creamy taste (and almost feeling) in my mouth from the yogurt bits. I can’t believe it took me so long to try this tea, but glad I’m making up for it now. Yum! I know a lot of people don’t like hibiscus, but to me this is a “different kind of tart”. It really does remind me of my grandma’s strawberry rhubarb pie. I should ask for the ingredients for the filling, since she doesn’t make pies anymore…

Verdict: already restocked this one; will restock until it’s discontinued.

This one surprised me! Not only does it smell fantastic it tastes fantastic! Fruity and creamy all at the same time. Like Dessert in a cup! Can’t wait to drink it again! I purchased a sample of this one but would definitely go back and buy a tin!

So my Davids Tea order came today and I’ve already had three different cups of tea, lol!

This is cup #3 for me…
I like the strong flavor profile on this one. I enjoy tart drinks and this fits the bill. It’s fruity and flavorful. Although I’m not 100% sure about the yogurt(parfait) side of this tea. I can definitely taste its yogurty creaminess but it tastes like…yogurt bits that come in prepackaged food…to me it kind of makes it taste…weird. I was hoping for a different kind of creaminess but this tastes just like yogurt bits, lol. I used 2DPT for about 10oz…cause my tea cup I believe holds 8 oz but this one fills up a little more. I’m not sure how I’m supposed to follow company steeping reccomendations when the DPT is more then a real teaspoon, lol! Perhaps I should measure it out someday, eh? LOL!