Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Beet Root, Carrot, Hibiscus, Raisins, Strawberry
Cream, Strawberry, Tart, Hibiscus, Rhubarb, Creamy, Sweet, Tangy, Berries, Jam, Vanilla
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by EvaGrimm

• “I used to love this stuff when I first started on Steepster almost a year ago. Now I think it’s just o.k., nothing special. There are way better caffeine free options out there. This one is just...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 349 tasting notes
  • “First cold brew in my Mason Jar mug. It was so easy to just pull out the infuser when the tea was ready. I honestly love this teaware. As for the tea, nothing new to report. It is rhubarb tart...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1885 tasting notes
  • “Ok, so I was pretty skeptical of this tea. Mostly because bleh, hibiscus. But hey, it's supposed to be Strawberry *Rhubarb*, so the tartness should be appropriate, and I like teas with the...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2244 tasting notes
  • “Wow. This tea totally took me by surprise and bowled me over! I'm getting sweet sugary strawberry, a bunch of tart rhubarb and buttery crumbly crust goodness. It smells and tastes exactly...” Read full tasting note
    DaisyChubb 504 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Picture parfait
The ancient Chinese used it in medicine. The medieval Europeans traded for it along the Silk Road. And today we love it in pies, sauces, muffins or just plain, dipped in a little sugar. But the best way to eat rhubarb is with sweet, ripe strawberries. Like in this refreshingly fruity, deep red tisane. It tastes as bright and juicy as a fresh-picked berry, with a tart rhubarb punch and a subtle hint of yogurt creaminess. We love it hot or iced, or as the base for sweet, zippy sangria. Now that’s a beautiful thing. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, hibiscus, raisins, carrot, yogurt bits, beetroot, strawberry, rhubarb, artificial flavouring*.

Allergens: dairy

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tastes like Campinos! It’s a little too suite for every day. I’m thinking of maybe adding milk next time. Tastes great cold

This is an hibiscus tea so it’s very tart. It has a delicious smell but I find that it doesn’t taste the same. I guess i’m not a big fan of hibiscus.

Tasty but not incredible… I was expecting more distinct flavours, however I found that it was quite generically sweet. Perhaps if I steep it less or more?

Ok, so the leaves of this stuff smells like candy. In liquid form… it smells kinda like an over scented candle. It is quite tart, but the yogurt helps to play it down. This is one that I really have to be in the mood for. If you want something not as intense as being punched in the face by yankee candle… then try pink flamingo.. that one is delish.

Ive had this tea a few times now. i brewed it hot but then put it in the fridge and snuck it into the movies ( that was the first time i had it) it was very yummy but not as good as i was expecting. The next time i brewed it i drank it hot and it was very good. I love the pretty pink color it has. I didnt really like the yogurt chunks in it. It tastes fine it just kinda grosses me out that the little white dairy chunks stick to my infuser.

At first, you see a creamy pink tea with little white pearls floating on top of it. Then, you taste it and – oooh – what an interesting taste! I love it :) It’s sour, because of the rhubarb, and sweet. It’s always good to have a cup of it, anywhere, anytime! Drink it hot and let it steep for many minutes. I may try it cold and update the note sometime :)

8 min or more

I own a big ol’ bag of this tea, Don’t really know what the hype is all about. I do like it but I find that it just tastes like strawberry tea with a hint of rhubarb. Still very good but not pie like and smooth/ flavourful as I would like. This smells UNBELIEVEABLE but the taste doesn’t live up to the smell. Overall I do enjoy this tea, perhaps better cold than hot? I will go home and experience with milk and honey to see if I get a different flavour. :)

This was included as one of my free samples when I had an order shipped from David’s Tea. Despite the pleasant aroma that gave me the impression that this tea would be sweet and summer-y, it disappointed me. It was very bitter and flowery and left me with an awful taste in my mouth. I had a hard time finishing my Bodum but carried it around with my for the rest of the day, convincing myself it was an acquired taste. However, I did get many complements on the strong fragrance this tea gives out. Maybe try making this one into a candle instead, David.

Strawberry and Cream!

Dry this tea is a cornucopia of colors and bits and pieces of this and that, this seems to be the case with a majority of Davids herbal infusions. It has a powerful aroma of strawberries and cream that will almost make you want to eat the tea instead of steeping it!

The final brew is a light pink color and has a creamy strawberry smell to it that is just begging to be drank. The taste of this tea is amazing, not so much rhubarb flavor if any, but it certainly does remind me of strawberries and cream. Definitely worth a try for those with a knack for sweet herbals, I will certainly keep some on hand.

EDIT the more I drink this tea, the more I love it. Sure, this tea has hibiscus (which I am not fond of) but it’s not overpowering. I find you do get a slight tart taste but immediately afterwards you get the creamy taste of the yogurt pieces. It really does have a sweet-teart-creamy taste of a strawberry rhubarb parfait! This is the best hibiscus tea I’ve had yet (this includes Kanpe (YUCK), Sleigh Ride (YICK), and Gogi Pop (meh)).