Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Beet Root, Carrot, Hibiscus, Raisins, Strawberry
Pleasantly Sour, Rhubarb, Strawberry, Tart, Vanilla, Cream, Creamy, Hibiscus, Sweet, Yogurt, Tangy, Sour, Berries, Jam
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by EvaGrimm

From DAVIDsTEA

Picture parfait
The ancient Chinese used it in medicine. The medieval Europeans traded for it along the Silk Road. And today we love it in pies, sauces, muffins or just plain, dipped in a little sugar. But the best way to eat rhubarb is with sweet, ripe strawberries. Like in this refreshingly fruity, deep red tisane. It tastes as bright and juicy as a fresh-picked berry, with a tart rhubarb punch and a subtle hint of yogurt creaminess. We love it hot or iced, or as the base for sweet, zippy sangria. Now that’s a beautiful thing. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, hibiscus, raisins, carrot, yogurt bits, beetroot, strawberry, rhubarb, artificial flavouring*.

Allergens: dairy

About DAVIDsTEA View company

The loose leaf smell is pure campino candy… deeeeelish! Sweet and creamy.

The initial taste is a hit of sweetness, but the tartness of the rhubarb and hibiscus is quick to shine through.

Surprisingly full-bodied as it is a fruity, herbal blend.

It will make you smile.

(i’m scared. this one is such a dark pink, i think the hibiscus will kill it)

it does smell absolutely amazing, exactly like a strawberry rhubarb pie. delicious.
:( negative. very tart. like biting into a fresh stalk of rhubarb! the strawberry is there, but it’s like an unripened, sour one. too bad. it isn’t crazy overpowering like some of davids teas with hibiscus, but it’s still too much for me.
there is still strawberry rhubarb crumble available as an online exclusive. i’m going to stock up on that one (with it’s warm cinnamon and orange peel), even though it is almost twice the cost per 50g, it’s definitely worth it.

I got a sample of this tea, which was perfect because I was worried that the sugar and milk content in the yogurt pieces would be too much for me. Thankfully, it didn’t affect me at all and I was able to enjoy this lovely tea.

This is an okay tea. I actually think I’d like it best cold. It’s called “parfait” but I detect absolutely no creaminess or yogurt in this. Even though it does have yogurt pieces. It’s just a basic fruity and tart tea. Good with sweetener. I probably won’t purchase this again mainly because it’s just run of the mill for me.

Flavors: Pleasantly Sour, Rhubarb, Strawberry, Tart

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

This tea went above and beyond my expectations. Like, I received a sample in my Davids order and went to the mall the next day to buy a can. My husband who doesn’t even drink tea gave it rave reviews.

I love the strawberry flavour with a bit of tartness. It makes me think of the strawberry rhubarb smoothies I make every summer when both are in season.

Flavors: Strawberry, Tart

2 tsp 14 OZ / 414 ML

Phenomenal tea.. very fruity and smooth and the lovely bright red colour really cheers up your day

Flavors: Rhubarb, Strawberry

200 °F / 93 °C
Chris Coppens

I agree, this flavor is quite delectable.

Great tasting sweet tea, the hints of strawberry and rhubarb are sublime.

Flavors: Rhubarb, Strawberry

Megan

Fabulous review.

I’m not a fan of berry flavoured teas, mainly because I don’t like my teas tart. This one was decently fruity and although it was tart, it wasn’t unbearable. Perhaps with a little more sugar I might enjoy this more. Overall, it’s not one I’d buy again.

Flavors: Strawberry, Tart, Vanilla

Deep, rich, and velvety looking color. Never have I seen water such a color. It almost looks like blood and I’m kinda creeped out. My Delta biscoff cookie taste great dunked in it. Odd aroma and ingredients. Carrots?

Ok trying without the biscoff now. Sorry not liking this one. Think I got my hopes up too much. It’s too tart. And the hibiscus is overwhelming. Blah… Also I think the use of milk powder is unnecessary. Can’t even tell it’s there. Maybe I should have added something….

I’m not rating this as fruit teas are not really my thing anyway. I was hoping this I would like this would taste like a strawberry rhubarb crumble but all I really got was an overwhelmingly yogurty taste. I made this hot and added a bit of milk to complement the strawberry yogurt, it was kind of like drinking melted strawberry frozen yogurt. I cant figure out if milk belongs with this tea or not.

1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML