Red Velvet Cake

Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root Pieces, Black Tea, Chocolate Bits, Natural Flavours, Sprinkles, White Chocolate
Chocolate, Cake, Frosting, Butter, Maple, Sugar, Tea, Sweet, Caramel, Cream, Vanilla
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Skysamurai

From DAVIDsTEA

Just dessert

What’s not to love about a red velvet cake? It’s chocolaty, it’s rich, and it’s bright red. We’re the first to admit it’s a pretty flashy dessert. If other cakes are birds of a feather, the red velvet is the peacock – which is exactly why we love it so much. And this sweet, lightly creamy black tea blend perfectly captures our favourite dessert. With semi-sweet and white chocolate chips, beetroot powder and little red sprinkles, it’s rich, delicious and a whole lot of fun.

Ingredients: Black tea, semi-sweet chocolate bits, white chocolate bits, beetroot powder, sprinkles, natural and artificial flavouring*.

Allergens: Soy and dairy

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This is my daily tea, literally my craving-curb go-to. It tastes exactly like red velvet cake, but in tea form. It. is. so. good.

This tea didn’t get truly cake-like for me until I added milk and sugar. Without milk, the texture was just a little thin and unfulfilling. And it definitely needed the added bit of creaminess to give it that real red velvet flavor. On its own it didn’t excite me, but it did smell pretty good. Since I’m mostly on the fence about chocolate teas, I’d give this one a pass if I had to pick one out.

This has got to be one of my favourites from David’s Tea. As an iced latte with soy milk it’s a great ice cream substitute without the calories.The sweetness mixed with chocolatey goodness is phenomenal. When I’ not sure what kind of tea I’m in the mood for, this is my go to tea. I purchase it 100g at a time and it runs out fast!

I loved this when it first came out, but my liking of sweet tea flavours has decreased over the past few months. If I were to get this one again, it would be in a much smaller amount – no need for another tin. I usually add milk to this one, so it’s ncie and creamy, but often by the time I get to the end of my mug I’m almost feeling sickly. Not the sensation I want when drinking tea!

Smells divine, tastes delicious. I’m not a tea expert or anything, and I’ve just recently started drinking tea, but this one is so yummy I wish I’d been drinking it more!

If you don’t like teas that are sweet, this is not for you. If you like red velvet cake in a mug, that is what you will get. One of my absolute favourites.

I really like the smell of this tea, it’s so yum yum. But the flavour is a little weak for me.

This tea has really grown on me. It’s nice and rich without being overwhelming, and it does smell just like red velvet. I wish it could be a bit more chocolatey, but that’s just me being a sweet freak.

I am obsessed with this tea.

This is a nice change-up for my standard English Breakfast tea. I love that it’s mild yet still gives off a warm sugary aroma. Add a bit of skim milk and some honey (major sweet tooth here) and it’s even yummier! It’s tough not to eat the little white chocolate chips straight out of the tin though.