Red Velvet Cake

Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root Pieces, Black Tea, Chocolate Bits, Natural Flavours, Sprinkles, White Chocolate
Cake, Chocolate, Butter, Maple, Sugar, Tea, Sweet, Caramel, Cream, Vanilla
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Skysamurai

From DAVIDsTEA

Just dessert

What’s not to love about a red velvet cake? It’s chocolaty, it’s rich, and it’s bright red. We’re the first to admit it’s a pretty flashy dessert. If other cakes are birds of a feather, the red velvet is the peacock – which is exactly why we love it so much. And this sweet, lightly creamy black tea blend perfectly captures our favourite dessert. With semi-sweet and white chocolate chips, beetroot powder and little red sprinkles, it’s rich, delicious and a whole lot of fun.

Ingredients: Black tea, semi-sweet chocolate bits, white chocolate bits, beetroot powder, sprinkles, natural and artificial flavouring*.

Allergens: Soy and dairy

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I loved this when it first came out, but my liking of sweet tea flavours has decreased over the past few months. If I were to get this one again, it would be in a much smaller amount – no need for another tin. I usually add milk to this one, so it’s ncie and creamy, but often by the time I get to the end of my mug I’m almost feeling sickly. Not the sensation I want when drinking tea!

Smells divine, tastes delicious. I’m not a tea expert or anything, and I’ve just recently started drinking tea, but this one is so yummy I wish I’d been drinking it more!

If you don’t like teas that are sweet, this is not for you. If you like red velvet cake in a mug, that is what you will get. One of my absolute favourites.

yum! i love this tea. actually i’m addicted to this tea. it’s very creamy and sweet tasting, i don’t know how much chocolate i taste in it but smells very much like red velvet cake.

this tea is better with milk, i find most dessert teas are.

i love the sprinkles and little white chocolate chips in the tea, they’re just a fun little addition and make opening the tin fun when you see the bright colours mixed with the tea leaves.

I really like the smell of this tea, it’s so yum yum. But the flavour is a little weak for me.

This tea has really grown on me. It’s nice and rich without being overwhelming, and it does smell just like red velvet. I wish it could be a bit more chocolatey, but that’s just me being a sweet freak.

I am obsessed with this tea.

This is a nice change-up for my standard English Breakfast tea. I love that it’s mild yet still gives off a warm sugary aroma. Add a bit of skim milk and some honey (major sweet tooth here) and it’s even yummier! It’s tough not to eat the little white chocolate chips straight out of the tin though.

I got an ounce of this on sale at davidstea. It smelled unreal! It is very sweet, and honestly smells like… a cupcake. bwahahaha. Anyway, it doesn’t taste hald bad either. A little sugary for my taste. There is also something a little weird though, there was a film on the top of the water. I think it might have been from the wax in the chocolate? Anyone else get this? The film made it a little unappetizing to look at it. but again… tasted fine just a little weird. Must try again to see if it happens again.

Gets rid of my chocolate cravings! Love it!