Jasmine Black Pearls (organic)

Floral, Jasmine, Smooth, Bamboo, Sweet, Wood, Chocolate, Flowers, Malt
Medium
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

From DAVIDsTEA

A novel tea

Black pearls, black jasmine teas and Chinese black teas are all extremely rare. So what do you get when you combine all three? A seriously special, super-rare, once-in-a-lifetime tea. And we’re super excited to announce that it’s a DAVIDsTEA exclusive! But this hand-rolled tea is more than just a pretty face: it’s rich, floral and uniquely refreshing. With its delicate jasmine aroma, caramel notes and lingering wild honey sweetness, it’s definitely a taste worth seeking out.

Ingredients: Organic black tea pearls from Hunnan Province, China, scented with jasmine blossoms.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Best jasmine tea I ever tried. I find the jasmine amount to be perfect, since the taste of the black tea is still present.

I do think it is very balanced. It’s a wonderful tea. Expensive, but worth it. My favorite DT black tea of all time!

I love how this tea tastes.

This tea is a beautiful little treat. The jasmine gives it a naturally sweeter taste and it’s one of the only black teas I don’t add milk to. I bought 50g it on a whim back when DavidsTea was promoting their straight teas and have had it sparingly since as it’s pretty pricey and stock they ran out shortly afterwards. Either way, now that it’s back I’ll definitely be grabbing a tin to stock up.

I ordered this from DavidsTea and the shipping was extremely fast. I have to say this tea is everything it is said to be. It really has a nice jasmine aroma followed by earthy tones and honey after tones. It makes me feel warm on a cold day like today. I would recommend it to any tea connoisseur.