Cocomint Cream

Herbal Tea
Apple, Blackberry Leaves, Coconut Flakes, Natural Coconut Flavor, Peppermint, Spearmint
Apple, Peppermint, Spearmint, Coconut, Creamy, Mint, Dill, Apple Skins, Cream, Pear, Smooth, Tropical, Grass, Fruity, Sweet, Pineapple
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

2 Images

Cream of the crop
Coconut and mint might not be a familiar combo, but trust us. It’s seriously addictive. As soon as you open your first tin and experience its fresh, sweet-mint aroma, you’ll understand. It’s the kind of tea you always want to have within arm’s reach. It makes a sweet little afternoon pick-me-up. Or a perfect finale to any meal. Or a midnight snack that won’t keep you up all night. Refreshing, creamy, sweet and comforting, it’s everything a tea ought to be.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

i really like this tea! tastes so good

So Maybe. Just maybe. I do like Coconut. Because every tea with coconut in it I enjoy.

I just got this with my tea that I ordered from Davids. I think that I have had it before but I never wrote about it. This tea is wonderful. Just straight off the back. It has a very strong minty taste. If that is what you enjoy. Personally there is nothing better then having a strong mint tea. But this one just takes the cake. The mint in this tea is hardy and it is bold. It will demand your attention and make you pay attention to it, but that isn’t the cherry of the tea.

The best part is the subtle hint of the coconut. When I say subtle I mean subtle like a marching band. WHile the mint might be strong the true flavor comes out with the taste of the coconut. IT alters the taste the tea to make you literally look at your cup and say wow. You will want to sip slower and fully embrace the rich flavor of the tea and stick your nose in your cup to smell the flavor.

I have said that I don’t like coconut. But I think these teas are slowly changing my mind to this fruit. Anyways Happy Drinking!

This is a great smelling tea. The mint and the coconut really go together, and the other fruity notes surprisingly complement it. It’s not as sugary as I would imagine… for some reason the smell reminds me of a boozy pina colada. Which I really like ! ^_~ I think it’s probably better warm rather than cold… but that’s just my opinion.

This one was a no-go for me…I found it too creamy and with the mint it made me sick to my stomach :&. I might finish the package but will not go to get more. This one was dissapointing as I did like the smell and was excited to try it.

Today I wasn’t feeling great so I wanted a mint tea… mint always makes me feel better. The dried leaves smell like mint, which I expected. I don’t smell any coconut.

First sip… yum! It tastes like mint with a subtle coconut flavor in the background. I really like this. It is mint tea but with more complexity. I am going to steep it again, I read that the second steep might actually be better than the first.

Love this! Mint and coconut, my favourites.

I LOVE this tea! A perfect sweet and creamy blend of coconut and mint, with just a hint of fruitiness from the apple and blackberry leaves. It makes me think of a coconutty version of Razmintazz from Tealish (, one of my favourite mint teas.

Yum yum yum! What a bloody pleasant surprise! It’s been quite a while since DT has satisfied me with a new tea…

Aroma Creamy coconut, a heady waft of deliciousness
Flavour Decadent, smooth and wonderful. Mint done luxuriously…
Drinkability I have already taken to this tea like deer to an apple tree.

I really want to love this tea. It smells awesome dried – the apple and coconut blend together so well. Brewed though, the mint heavily dominates the flavour. I was going to review this yesterday, but thought maybe I spooned it out with too much mint and wanted to give it another go. Today, I made sure to get lots of apple and coconut pieces, and yet it’s still mostly just the spearmint and peppermint flavours that I taste. There’s a slight flourish of apple as you swallow, but the coconut and apple are heavily masked by all of the mint. I noticed that more flavour seems to come out as it cools, but it’s still too subtle for my preference. I would recommend it as a simple mint tea, I find mint teas generally to be nicely soothing. But the rub is that you’re not paying for a simple mint tea given all of the pieces of apple and coconut. If you are looking for more complexity than the mint alone, I just couldn’t find it here, and not for lack of trying. I think I’ll stick to the mint chocolate rooibos when I want a creamy mint tea.

Flavors: Apple, Peppermint, Spearmint

205 °F / 96 °C 6 min, 0 sec 5 g 12 OZ / 355 ML

I got some o this tea a couple weeks ago from work, bu7t after brewing it up I discovered it went rancid. Must have been more than a year old :(

Oh dear, rancid tea does not sound good at all!