Cocomint Cream

Herbal Tea
Apple, Blackberry Leaves, Coconut Flakes, Natural Coconut Flavor, Peppermint, Spearmint
Apple Skins, Coconut, Cream, Mint, Apple, Pear, Creamy, Smooth, Tropical, Grass, Spearmint, Fruity, Sweet, Pineapple
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

Cream of the crop
Coconut and mint might not be a familiar combo, but trust us. It’s seriously addictive. As soon as you open your first tin and experience its fresh, sweet-mint aroma, you’ll understand. It’s the kind of tea you always want to have within arm’s reach. It makes a sweet little afternoon pick-me-up. Or a perfect finale to any meal. Or a midnight snack that won’t keep you up all night. Refreshing, creamy, sweet and comforting, it’s everything a tea ought to be.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I can’t believe this tea doesnt have a higher rating! Like OMG. I had an idea in my head of what I wanted this tea to taste like and it totally delivered.

I taste creamy coconut, then a bit of sweet apple/pear and then it finishes with a refreshing mint.

I only bought a small tin of it. I’m kicking myself. Should I order 250g of it since it’s on sale right now??

Flavors: Apple, Coconut, Cream, Mint, Pear

A new favorite of mine, the combination of the sweet flavors and the mint create such a wonderfully smelling but more importantly tasting tea, thanks to meganxpink for helping me find this new favorite of mine :)

Megan

Anytime!! I am glad you enjoyed it so much :)

- Creamy coconut scent with slight hint of fruit and sweet mint
- Brewed to yellow, light green colour
- Light fruity flavour
- Left slight after taste

Flavors: Apple, Coconut, Creamy, Mint, Smooth

Drank this today.. a HUGE fan of the coconut not as big of a minty tea fan but it was quite enjoyable.

Chris Coppens

This tea is wonderful, maybe you should give it another chance! It deserves a higher score :)

This is really good. Not great, but really good. It’s flavor is mainly comprised of mint, coconut, and cream. I gotta say that I think this tea would benefit from removing the peppermint. When my taste buds get past all the mint and can get a good “glimpse” of that coconut and cream it’s heavenly! Without the peppermint this tea would be fantastic, creamy, coconut filled heaven.

However, the peppermint does add a lightness to this. It makes it more tropical feeling and not so heavy and sweet. So it’s refreshing because of it on the other hand. So if you want a slightly sweet, creamy, and refreshing tea then this is the one for you!

Flavors: Coconut, Creamy, Mint, Tropical

Boiling 5 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Thanks to Naylynn for this particular sample (from Xmas card).

Meh, I think I’ve come to realize that in tea, I kind of prefer spearmint, as in like Moroccan mint tea. Peppermint is just OK for me.

I imagine this would be nicer if I put sweetener in. Also- I couldn’t stand the smell of this when it was hot, it smelt super duper medicinal, which for me isn’t always a bad thing, but today, with this, I didn’t want it. After it had cooled to lukewarm, it smelt sweet. The taste is vaguely sweet (without sweetener), and the after effect is kinda minty. I actually am wondering how this would fare as an iced tea in the summer – it would be super cooling!

I always worry about mint teas (or even mixed drinks with mint flavours in it) because the mint always overpowers everything else. Not in this case!
Even when you smell it, it smells like its going to be too much, but the balance is quite nice actually. A very clean taste, palate-cleansing, but with some coconut flavour behind it.
The flakes are super fine in this though, so I always have to make sure to use my fine-mesh filter as I hate floaty bits in my tea. ;)

Flavors: Coconut, Mint

Coconut and mint usually don’t go together in my brain. But, that also makes for a very unique taste that I keep reaching for and wishing I had more of. And my boyfriend loves it, so I’m probably going to order a tin. It’s the closest thing we’ve found to replace White Chocolate Frost (which was discontinued much to his dismay.) Also part of the Winter Collection 2014-2015. It’s like an Andes after-dinner mint without the chocolate, sweet but not overly so.

I don’t know what it is about this one but I just can’t stand the smell of it. It’s just too strong smelling and it fills the whole room. I thought maybe I’d like the taste of it if I could get past the smell. It’s not as strong as I’d thought, just I still can’t get over the smell. The tea is fine with mint and a light coconut flavour but I don’t think I can handle this one. Looks like I’ll have to give it to a friend. Oh well.

Flavors: Coconut, Mint

I had a very bad experience with this. The aroma was nauseating – should have tipped me off – and the tea itself made me feel nauseated. Dumped it after a few sips.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML