Cocomint Cream

Herbal Tea
Coconut, Cream
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

• “This is a great thermos tea! I didn't have much time to make tea this morning so I threw the leaves in and left. They were in there for nearly an hour, but the tea wasn't super strong - just hot!...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1390 tasting notes
  • “*small rant* I don't want to study! I really hate how my midterms are spaced out so much this term that I pretty much have 1 every week for a few months..I'm never finished them! Anyways, I have...” Read full tasting note
    misslena1221 819 tasting notes
  • “So I'm not a fan of mint in tea, but as is typical, couldn't resist picking up 10g of this anyways. I figured that I could always give away the rest, as my roommate likes mint, and my ex-roommate...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2221 tasting notes
  • “I finished this sample. Although I enjoy the mintiness, I’m not feelin’ the apple. Don’t get me wrong, I do enjoy a good apple tea, it’s just the combination of flavors that doesn’t work for me....” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 350 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Cream of the crop
Coconut and mint might not be a familiar combo, but trust us. It’s seriously addictive. As soon as you open your first tin and experience its fresh, sweet-mint aroma, you’ll understand. It’s the kind of tea you always want to have within arm’s reach. It makes a sweet little afternoon pick-me-up. Or a perfect finale to any meal. Or a midnight snack that won’t keep you up all night. Refreshing, creamy, sweet and comforting, it’s everything a tea ought to be.

Ingredients: Apple, coconut, peppermint, blackberry leaves.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Love love love! This tea rules. Threw it in my mug and left it there for ages while working and it was still delicious, not strong. I love mint teas and this one is nothing short of great.

By far my favourite tea ever! It is heavenly. There’s just a hint of mint in the coconut blend that isn’t overwhelming, and a sweetness to it that completely negates the need to even add a sprinkle of sugar. It is comforting hot, and absolutely incredibly when it’s iced. I wish Davids would bring this tea back – because as far as I’ve heard most people seem to adore it just as much as I do!

Flavors: Coconut, Cream

I found it to be very soothing because of the mint. This tea seems to be quite…creamy…naturally creamy. The smooth, creamy, taste makes it even more satisfying! Sadly, this tea has been discontinued, and it will be very missed by me!

I had to force myself to finish the sample, and normally I’m pretty easy to please. It just tasted wrong (not helpful, I know, but I can’t really say why—mint and coconut are both OK with me). It reinforces my policy of not buying teas with artificial flavors.

Kicking myself for not having stocked up on this one. Just finished off the last of what I had on hand and wondering why I haven’t. It didn’t leave a lasting impression on me the first time around and I don’t know why, but it’s definitely a cup I’m enjoying on this cooler summer day. Creamy, minty, almost like misty mints (which I love)!
It reminds me of the Coconut Cream tea Teaopia used to carry (RIP), but it’s been so long since I even had that tea so I might be making this up to try and convince myself… ANYWAY.
Crossing my fingers this one comes back. I won’t be making the same mistake the next time around (if there is a next time!), it’s just so wonderful.

Before I tried this tea, I didn’t think the flavour combinations would appeal to me. But now it is one of my favourite teas. It is a sweeter tea with a delicious mint taste. It’s perfect for an after-dinner treat or morning pick-me up!

It had a bit too much coconut for my taste.

Tonight it tastes like coconut macaroons with a hint of mint. Very smooth!

I received this as a sample packet today, and yeah, it’s pretty darn good. It’s basically smells like a coconut tea with an undertone of mint, but tastes like the opposite. I find mint tea to be a little bland and ordinary, though. I like DAVIDStea because of the flavours I’ve never tried before; they really give a boost to the tea routine in my house. I’m not sure if I would buy this one just for the reasons I’ve mentioned, but if you really like your mint tea, and you want to spice it up, add some coconut :)

This tea is refreshing and relaxing all at once. The coconut and mint surprisingly go pretty well together and create a light tea. One thing I found was that sometimes the coconut and mint seemed very separate tastes, but most of the time it’s a nice combination. I would buy this again, but not much. The relaxing/refreshing feeling is nice, but I like to have the teas at different times, so it makes it hard to find a time when I want to drink this!