Cocomint Cream

Herbal Tea
Apple, Blackberry Leaves, Coconut Flakes, Natural Coconut Flavor, Peppermint, Spearmint
Mint, Coconut, Dill, Spearmint, Apple Skins, Cream, Apple, Pear, Creamy, Smooth, Tropical, Grass, Fruity, Sweet, Pineapple
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

Cream of the crop
Coconut and mint might not be a familiar combo, but trust us. It’s seriously addictive. As soon as you open your first tin and experience its fresh, sweet-mint aroma, you’ll understand. It’s the kind of tea you always want to have within arm’s reach. It makes a sweet little afternoon pick-me-up. Or a perfect finale to any meal. Or a midnight snack that won’t keep you up all night. Refreshing, creamy, sweet and comforting, it’s everything a tea ought to be.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tea smelled like dill to me. I couldn’t even finish the mug.

Flavors: Coconut, Dill, Mint

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

This tastes just like the Mint Julep one to me, and I loved it at first.. But I overdid it and now I can’t stand it. Makes me nauseous.
I can see why people would enjoy this, but mint and coconut are not meant to be for me.

Flavors: Coconut, Spearmint

Thought I would hate the apple pieces in this. Nope! Its everything I ever dreamed. Coconut? Check. Cream? Check. Mint? Check. The mint is lighter in this, but that may be because of all the other stuff crowding my infuser. Yes, folks, this is a keeper for me! An shameless, frivolous, fun, and non-caffeinated keeper!

Flavors: Apple Skins, Coconut, Cream, Mint

I can’t believe this tea doesnt have a higher rating! Like OMG. I had an idea in my head of what I wanted this tea to taste like and it totally delivered.

I taste creamy coconut, then a bit of sweet apple/pear and then it finishes with a refreshing mint.

I only bought a small tin of it. I’m kicking myself. Should I order 250g of it since it’s on sale right now??

Flavors: Apple, Coconut, Cream, Mint, Pear

A new favorite of mine, the combination of the sweet flavors and the mint create such a wonderfully smelling but more importantly tasting tea, thanks to meganxpink for helping me find this new favorite of mine :)

Flavors: Coconut, Mint

Megan

Anytime!! I am glad you enjoyed it so much :)

- Creamy coconut scent with slight hint of fruit and sweet mint
- Brewed to yellow, light green colour
- Light fruity flavour
- Left slight after taste

Flavors: Apple, Coconut, Creamy, Mint, Smooth

Drank this today.. a HUGE fan of the coconut not as big of a minty tea fan but it was quite enjoyable.

Flavors: Coconut, Mint

Chris Coppens

This tea is wonderful, maybe you should give it another chance! It deserves a higher score :)

This is really good. Not great, but really good. It’s flavor is mainly comprised of mint, coconut, and cream. I gotta say that I think this tea would benefit from removing the peppermint. When my taste buds get past all the mint and can get a good “glimpse” of that coconut and cream it’s heavenly! Without the peppermint this tea would be fantastic, creamy, coconut filled heaven.

However, the peppermint does add a lightness to this. It makes it more tropical feeling and not so heavy and sweet. So it’s refreshing because of it on the other hand. So if you want a slightly sweet, creamy, and refreshing tea then this is the one for you!

Flavors: Coconut, Creamy, Mint, Tropical

Boiling 5 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Thanks to Naylynn for this particular sample (from Xmas card).

Meh, I think I’ve come to realize that in tea, I kind of prefer spearmint, as in like Moroccan mint tea. Peppermint is just OK for me.

I imagine this would be nicer if I put sweetener in. Also- I couldn’t stand the smell of this when it was hot, it smelt super duper medicinal, which for me isn’t always a bad thing, but today, with this, I didn’t want it. After it had cooled to lukewarm, it smelt sweet. The taste is vaguely sweet (without sweetener), and the after effect is kinda minty. I actually am wondering how this would fare as an iced tea in the summer – it would be super cooling!