Cocomint Cream

Herbal Tea
Apple, Blackberry Leaves, Coconut Flakes, Natural Coconut Flavor, Peppermint, Spearmint
Coconut, Mint, Pineapple, Sweet, Cream
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

2 Images

• “This is a great thermos tea! I didn't have much time to make tea this morning so I threw the leaves in and left. They were in there for nearly an hour, but the tea wasn't super strong - just hot!...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1700 tasting notes
  • “*small rant* I don't want to study! I really hate how my midterms are spaced out so much this term that I pretty much have 1 every week for a few months..I'm never finished them! Anyways, I have...” Read full tasting note
    misslena1221 969 tasting notes
  • “So I'm not a fan of mint in tea, but as is typical, couldn't resist picking up 10g of this anyways. I figured that I could always give away the rest, as my roommate likes mint, and my ex-roommate...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2515 tasting notes
  • “Hooray! it’s December 1st! My hubby shaved off the not-so-hotso moustache he was growing for Movember. :{D No more poky face :D He did manage to raise some money and awareness for a good...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 351 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Cream of the crop
Coconut and mint might not be a familiar combo, but trust us. It’s seriously addictive. As soon as you open your first tin and experience its fresh, sweet-mint aroma, you’ll understand. It’s the kind of tea you always want to have within arm’s reach. It makes a sweet little afternoon pick-me-up. Or a perfect finale to any meal. Or a midnight snack that won’t keep you up all night. Refreshing, creamy, sweet and comforting, it’s everything a tea ought to be.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I had to force myself to finish the sample, and normally I’m pretty easy to please. It just tasted wrong (not helpful, I know, but I can’t really say why—mint and coconut are both OK with me). It reinforces my policy of not buying teas with artificial flavors.

Kicking myself for not having stocked up on this one. Just finished off the last of what I had on hand and wondering why I haven’t. It didn’t leave a lasting impression on me the first time around and I don’t know why, but it’s definitely a cup I’m enjoying on this cooler summer day. Creamy, minty, almost like misty mints (which I love)!
It reminds me of the Coconut Cream tea Teaopia used to carry (RIP), but it’s been so long since I even had that tea so I might be making this up to try and convince myself… ANYWAY.
Crossing my fingers this one comes back. I won’t be making the same mistake the next time around (if there is a next time!), it’s just so wonderful.

Before I tried this tea, I didn’t think the flavour combinations would appeal to me. But now it is one of my favourite teas. It is a sweeter tea with a delicious mint taste. It’s perfect for an after-dinner treat or morning pick-me up!

It had a bit too much coconut for my taste.

Tonight it tastes like coconut macaroons with a hint of mint. Very smooth!

I received this as a sample packet today, and yeah, it’s pretty darn good. It basically smells like a coconut tea with an undertone of mint, but tastes like the opposite. I find mint tea to be a little bland and ordinary, though. I like DAVIDStea because of the flavours I’ve never tried before; they really give a boost to the tea routine in my house. I’m not sure if I would buy this one just for the reasons I’ve mentioned, but if you really like your mint tea, and you want to spice it up, add some coconut :)

In 2012, I gave a 100 note to this tea. It had became my favorite of all time. I was so excited when I heard its comeback for 2014. This year? Not my favorite anymore. Why? THEY ADDED SPEARMINT. Why in the world would you add spearmint to it? It was PERFECT 2 years ago. Now, it has a strange spearmint gum taste. The old version was DEFINITELY BETTER. I’m still gonna give it a 90 this year because I can’t stop drinking it anyway. But it’s a lot less awesome now.

This tea is refreshing and relaxing all at once. The coconut and mint surprisingly go pretty well together and create a light tea. One thing I found was that sometimes the coconut and mint seemed very separate tastes, but most of the time it’s a nice combination. I would buy this again, but not much. The relaxing/refreshing feeling is nice, but I like to have the teas at different times, so it makes it hard to find a time when I want to drink this!

Not my favorite but I will have no prob finishing my 20g sample. I enjoy the flavor but maybe wish for a stronger taste of the mint.

A perfect balance of creamy and minty. I added milk but I suspect I would like it just as much without