Cocomint Cream

Herbal Tea
Coconut, Cream
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

• “This is a great thermos tea! I didn't have much time to make tea this morning so I threw the leaves in and left. They were in there for nearly an hour, but the tea wasn't super strong - just hot!...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1413 tasting notes
  • “*small rant* I don't want to study! I really hate how my midterms are spaced out so much this term that I pretty much have 1 every week for a few months..I'm never finished them! Anyways, I have...” Read full tasting note
    misslena1221 824 tasting notes
  • “So I'm not a fan of mint in tea, but as is typical, couldn't resist picking up 10g of this anyways. I figured that I could always give away the rest, as my roommate likes mint, and my ex-roommate...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2221 tasting notes
  • “I finished this sample. Although I enjoy the mintiness, I’m not feelin’ the apple. Don’t get me wrong, I do enjoy a good apple tea, it’s just the combination of flavors that doesn’t work for me....” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 350 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Cream of the crop
Coconut and mint might not be a familiar combo, but trust us. It’s seriously addictive. As soon as you open your first tin and experience its fresh, sweet-mint aroma, you’ll understand. It’s the kind of tea you always want to have within arm’s reach. It makes a sweet little afternoon pick-me-up. Or a perfect finale to any meal. Or a midnight snack that won’t keep you up all night. Refreshing, creamy, sweet and comforting, it’s everything a tea ought to be.

Ingredients: Apple, coconut, peppermint, blackberry leaves.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Not my favorite but I will have no prob finishing my 20g sample. I enjoy the flavor but maybe wish for a stronger taste of the mint.

A perfect balance of creamy and minty. I added milk but I suspect I would like it just as much without

I’ve been rationing my last bit of this for a few months now, trying to make it last until winter, when hopefully Davids Tea would bring it back. Well, I went on their site today, and it was listed! I put 100g in my shopping cart, and added a few other items (I didn’t really need anything, but, well, you know).

I decided that because it’s a heavy tea, I should order more than 100g, so I tried to add 50g more. I got a notice that no more was available! I hope the 100g I ordered wasn’t a mistake, because I just used a bunch of what I had left.

Still love the creamy coconut-minty goodness.

This tea has become one of my favorites. It’s so light and also so so tasty, for those who like minty tea. The coconut is well balanced, there is no too much or not enough no weird after taste. But it is not so creamy. It has become my morning tea, I can’t get enough of it.

Initial impressions- A quick smell of apple and then a strong shot of peppermint. Very refreshing!
How I brewed it- 98 degree water for five minutes with 1/4 teaspoon of agave nectar. 1 cup, 1 3/4 teaspoon.
First sips- The refreshing peppermint hits your palette first and is immediately sweetened by the apple and coconut. All the flavours mingle together nicely. This has instantly become a staple in my pantry!
Other ways to try it- This would also be wonderful iced on a hot day. I would be willing also to try it as a mint tea latte, though I’m not positive if it would be as good as a latte. I like the mint tea lattes from Starbucks, so I think it’s worth a shot, as this is the smoothest peppermint tea I’ve found!

Comfortably sweet with a creamy mint flavour that’s true to the smell of the tea loose leaf. Would love to bathe in this stuff, am I right? Super invigorating! Steep long for a stronger flavour.

This tea is exactly what it sells itself as, minty and creamy! If you’ve ever had those old candies Misty Mints by Allen, that’s what it reminds me of. It’s naturally sweet, minty, and twisted with creamy hints, I find it quite calming and delicious! A keeper :)