Cocomint Cream

Herbal Tea
Apple, Blackberry Leaves, Coconut Flakes, Natural Coconut Flavor, Peppermint, Spearmint
Spearmint, Mint, Coconut, Fruity, Apple, Creamy, Sweet, Pineapple, Cream
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

2 Images

• “This is a great thermos tea! I didn't have much time to make tea this morning so I threw the leaves in and left. They were in there for nearly an hour, but the tea wasn't super strong - just hot!...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1700 tasting notes
  • “*small rant* I don't want to study! I really hate how my midterms are spaced out so much this term that I pretty much have 1 every week for a few months..I'm never finished them! Anyways, I have...” Read full tasting note
    misslena1221 991 tasting notes
  • “So I'm not a fan of mint in tea, but as is typical, couldn't resist picking up 10g of this anyways. I figured that I could always give away the rest, as my roommate likes mint, and my ex-roommate...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2606 tasting notes
  • “Hooray! it’s December 1st! My hubby shaved off the not-so-hotso moustache he was growing for Movember. :{D No more poky face :D He did manage to raise some money and awareness for a good...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 352 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Cream of the crop
Coconut and mint might not be a familiar combo, but trust us. It’s seriously addictive. As soon as you open your first tin and experience its fresh, sweet-mint aroma, you’ll understand. It’s the kind of tea you always want to have within arm’s reach. It makes a sweet little afternoon pick-me-up. Or a perfect finale to any meal. Or a midnight snack that won’t keep you up all night. Refreshing, creamy, sweet and comforting, it’s everything a tea ought to be.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Quite tasty. Mint was quite forefront, with a nice amount of coconut and then a pineapple finish. I sampled this in store and passed on picking it up this time, but I might go back and get some before it’s gone.

Flavors: Coconut, Mint, Pineapple, Sweet

One of my favorites — sadly just finished my bag and it appears that this was a seasonal item.

yyz

A Steepster member got Simpson and Vail to mix something similar.

If you are not in US you can contact them directly for better postal rates.

shellbell1021

Thanks for the information!

Your welcome!

This tea was SO GOOD. I had my last cup recently, and lamented it greatly. It’s a beautifully smooth blend of coconut and mint. It’s got a great sweetness to it. Reminded me of those multi-color melting mint candies I used to eat all the time as a kid. You can steep this forever and it only gets better. I’m gonna miss it.

yyz

Simpson and Vail has a version of this commissioned by a Steepster member.

Maureen

I literally might cry I am so happy! Thank you!

Had this iced today and it was delicious until the last gulp because I forgot to stir it so that last gulp was 90% pure agave. Gaaaah.

Anyway. This was a “winter” tea, I suppose because of the mint? But it is amazing iced. It’s already so creamy and coconuty it’s a bit like drinking coconut water, but then the mint just makes it incredibly refreshing without being overly tingly.

Iced 8 min or more 3 tsp 24 OZ / 709 ML

It was such a nice day today! Fresh snow and sun :) Took a long walk with the puppy. He of course was in heaven, though he saw a mouse under the snow and tried to chase it for a good 15 minutes haha. Today I have been craving mint, and the only mint teas I have that are not unpacked are from davidstea. There are very few davidstea’s with mint that I actually like. Tonight I have had 2 cups of Santa’s Secret (which I need to log) which has been sitting untouched in my cupboard for quite a while.
This tea honestly does not smell good steeped. The mint and coconut makes a weird smell to me. I don’t know about this, I am very hesitant to try this. Huh this tastes odd to me. The coconut flavour is nice and natural but I’m not sure if I like it with mint. It is kinda creamy. This is my least favourite tea in a long long time. Definitely not getting this again. It irritates my stomach too.

MissLena

How much do you have of it? This is my mom’s favorite tea if you want to get rid of it lol

Love love love! This tea rules. Threw it in my mug and left it there for ages while working and it was still delicious, not strong. I love mint teas and this one is nothing short of great.

By far my favourite tea ever! It is heavenly. There’s just a hint of mint in the coconut blend that isn’t overwhelming, and a sweetness to it that completely negates the need to even add a sprinkle of sugar. It is comforting hot, and absolutely incredibly when it’s iced. I wish Davids would bring this tea back – because as far as I’ve heard most people seem to adore it just as much as I do!

Flavors: Coconut, Cream

I found it to be very soothing because of the mint. This tea seems to be quite…creamy…naturally creamy. The smooth, creamy, taste makes it even more satisfying! Sadly, this tea has been discontinued, and it will be very missed by me!

I had to force myself to finish the sample, and normally I’m pretty easy to please. It just tasted wrong (not helpful, I know, but I can’t really say why—mint and coconut are both OK with me). It reinforces my policy of not buying teas with artificial flavors.

Kicking myself for not having stocked up on this one. Just finished off the last of what I had on hand and wondering why I haven’t. It didn’t leave a lasting impression on me the first time around and I don’t know why, but it’s definitely a cup I’m enjoying on this cooler summer day. Creamy, minty, almost like misty mints (which I love)!
It reminds me of the Coconut Cream tea Teaopia used to carry (RIP), but it’s been so long since I even had that tea so I might be making this up to try and convince myself… ANYWAY.
Crossing my fingers this one comes back. I won’t be making the same mistake the next time around (if there is a next time!), it’s just so wonderful.