Cookie Dough

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

• “I go a little refresh/reload crazy when Steepster gives me the “someone forgot to turn off the kettle” message. “Click ...damn...click...damn...click...argh!” whoa...easy there drama queen...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 350 tasting notes
  • “So I made this at 9 as my last caffenated tea. Let's see if I can get to sleep before 1 or 2 tonight! I just haven't been able to shut my brain off the past few nights, but I've got an interview...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1638 tasting notes
  • “Decided to paw through my DavidsTea stash tonight in hopes of sipping down some things. Sadly this is not a sipdown, but I now only have a cup's worth left (which really, is ok because I like this...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2229 tasting notes
  • “Wow - love at first sip! My new Buttercream! :D It doesn't have the same flavour notes as Buttercream, but it is naturally sweet like it (naturally as in no added sugar by me!) and it is...” Read full tasting note
    DaisyChubb 504 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Dough it up

One of the best things about winter is baking tons of cookies. Or more specifically, snacking on the cookie dough. But when you don’t have time to fire up the oven and get baking, this deliciously sweet white tea blend is the next best thing. With almonds, walnuts, caramel, brittle and chocolate chips, it’s like brewing up an instant sugar cookie. Only this version is even good for you – it’s the perfect guilt-free treat to get you through the winter. Don’t forget to lick the spoon! Limited edition.

Ingredients: White tea, cocoa peel, almonds, walnuts, cream caramel pieces, roasted cocoa brittle, chocolate chips, artificial flavouring*.

Allergens: Soy, dairy and tree nuts

About DAVIDsTEA View company

The smell of this tea dry does nothing for me. Smells sweetly alcoholic (more like cookie dough gone bad). But it does taste pretty great! Not overly sweet and definitely aptly named. The smell softens once steeped as well. A good dessert tea. I’d buy again to keep on hand for an after-dinner treat when I’m too full for real cookies.

Too good!
right when I smelled it.. walnuts! s tea

it is a white tea, with: cocoa, almonds, walmuts, caramel, cocoa brittle, and chocolate chips

This tea is wonderful! :) The smell is lovely just like cookie dough well actually this tea smells better than cookie dough! The tea tastes like liquidized cookie dough too. I ran out of this tea yesterday and I plan to buy more of cookie dough tea!

205 °F / 96 °C

This tea is delightful, it has the aroma of Rolo hot-chocolate when steeped. I would definitely recommend a cup of this delicious tea on a snowy night to warm you up!

Another fantastic tea from the Winter Collection. You don’t taste the white tea very strongly, as it really taste just like liquid-form chocolate chip cookie dough.

I love cookies but never liked the taste of raw cookie dough. It’s not the flavor that grosses me out but the idea that it’s uncooked batter. I still wanted to try this because my curiosity “I wonder if it really DOES taste like that” gets the best of me.

In this case, it was a pleasant surprise. Since there’s no uneasiness of eating something raw, I’m really able to enjoy the flavor. And yes, this really does taste like cookie dough! I thought that adding cream would enhance the doughy flavor but I was wrong and instead, it muted it. Next time I’ll just stick to adding a dash of sugar.

Sipdown (194/196)!

Made the last in a timolino and brought it with to work! I had it on break with some Easter candy and a sandwhich…

Overall, I think this timolino worth steeped up a little bit weaker than the first cup I made but that could be from being prepared in the timolino itself and it really wasn’t much flavour loss anyway so I was pretty ok with it. I still can’t place WHY this tastes to familiar/what it reminds me of, and it’s still driving me totally mad! Urgh!

Anyway, this is gonna be a little missed. It was neat and really good, and if the opportunity to get more came around I’d likely consider it pretty seriously; though I think I’d be fine with just getting a small quantity like 20g – that’d probably do me enough to give this a good run and enjoy it more without getting sick of it.

So thank you, VariaTEA!

VariaTEA

Perhaps it tastes like cookie dough? :P

Cookie dough is a white tea, and yes, it tastes like cookie dough. The walnuts were fun to eat after I was done steeping :P It has been part of the Winter collection for quite a while now! I’m pretty sure this one will keep coming back each year because it is so good :)

I turned it into ice cubes to help combat the local heatwave. It turned out really well! It smells faintly of cookie dough and has a lovely carmelized flavour with a slight hint of chocolate.

Boiling 8 min or more

I’m done my tin of this omg. It’s so good, and I really hope that it comes back for the winter collection this year. Lots of good memories attached to it.