Cookie Dough

White Tea
Almonds, Artificial Flavouring, Brittle, Caramel, Chocolate, Cocoa, Walnuts, White Tea
Sour, Sweet, White Chocolate
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

• “I go a little refresh/reload crazy when Steepster gives me the “someone forgot to turn off the kettle” message. “Click ...damn...click...damn...click...argh!” whoa...easy there drama queen...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 353 tasting notes
  • “So I made this at 9 as my last caffenated tea. Let's see if I can get to sleep before 1 or 2 tonight! I just haven't been able to shut my brain off the past few nights, but I've got an interview...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1700 tasting notes
  • “Decided to paw through my DavidsTea stash tonight in hopes of sipping down some things. Sadly this is not a sipdown, but I now only have a cup's worth left (which really, is ok because I like this...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2609 tasting notes
  • “Wow - love at first sip! My new Buttercream! :D It doesn't have the same flavour notes as Buttercream, but it is naturally sweet like it (naturally as in no added sugar by me!) and it is...” Read full tasting note
    DaisyChubb 505 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Dough it up

One of the best things about winter is baking tons of cookies. Or more specifically, snacking on the cookie dough. But when you don’t have time to fire up the oven and get baking, this deliciously sweet white tea blend is the next best thing. With almonds, walnuts, caramel, brittle and chocolate chips, it’s like brewing up an instant sugar cookie. Only this version is even good for you – it’s the perfect guilt-free treat to get you through the winter. Don’t forget to lick the spoon! Limited edition.

Ingredients: White tea, cocoa peel, almonds, walnuts, cream caramel pieces, roasted cocoa brittle, chocolate chips, artificial flavouring*.

Allergens: Soy, dairy and tree nuts

About DAVIDsTEA View company

The smell of this tea dry does nothing for me. Smells sweetly alcoholic (more like cookie dough gone bad). But it does taste pretty great! Not overly sweet and definitely aptly named. The smell softens once steeped as well. A good dessert tea. I’d buy again to keep on hand for an after-dinner treat when I’m too full for real cookies.

Too good!
right when I smelled it.. walnuts! s tea

it is a white tea, with: cocoa, almonds, walmuts, caramel, cocoa brittle, and chocolate chips

This tea is wonderful! :) The smell is lovely just like cookie dough well actually this tea smells better than cookie dough! The tea tastes like liquidized cookie dough too. I ran out of this tea yesterday and I plan to buy more of cookie dough tea!

205 °F / 96 °C

This tea is delightful, it has the aroma of Rolo hot-chocolate when steeped. I would definitely recommend a cup of this delicious tea on a snowy night to warm you up!

Another fantastic tea from the Winter Collection. You don’t taste the white tea very strongly, as it really taste just like liquid-form chocolate chip cookie dough.

This tea has been in my cupboard for a while. Still tastes pretty good! I taste chocolate and a doughy flavor. There is almost a maltiness in there, a hint of coconut. It has a little sweetness of it’s own so I haven’t added sugar, but I bet it would be pretty decadent with some added. Maybe on the next cup.

Super glad I finally got to try this one! Was hoping that they’d bring it back this year, but I guess not. Bought a sample of this from someone though, so finally getting to trying it!
I think I might have steeped it for a little too long because it’s a bit bitter, but it’s not too much.
The smell itself definitely reminds me of Cookie Dough, as well as the after taste. But as I drank the actual tea, it wasn’t so much like that. It reminded me faintly of cookie dough, but I’d describe it more like “White Chocolate”. It has that almost sour taste to it, like white chocolate does.
Makes me wonder since apparently last year they had a “White Chocolate Frosting” tea or something like that. xD
I don’t know…this tea is just odd. Don’t think I’d buy it though. Glad I got to try it!
Maybe will help me save money if this ever comes back-haha!

Flavors: Sour, Sweet, White Chocolate

This was a nice tea for my breakfast. It smells yummy and tastes good. I dunno if it all reminds me of cookie dough but it’s vanilla-y and sweet. There was an oily film on the top of the water but it didn’t affect taste at all.

When I first got this I tried it hot and did not like it much, tasted like over cooked cookies but iced was better because I prefer cookie dough over cookies. It remind me of store bought cookie dough. I hoarded this for to long, I finally finished it today and it is to old to mention anything great about it. oh-well I’m glad I got to try it after it was discontinued.

I love cookies but never liked the taste of raw cookie dough. It’s not the flavor that grosses me out but the idea that it’s uncooked batter. I still wanted to try this because my curiosity “I wonder if it really DOES taste like that” gets the best of me.

In this case, it was a pleasant surprise. Since there’s no uneasiness of eating something raw, I’m really able to enjoy the flavor. And yes, this really does taste like cookie dough! I thought that adding cream would enhance the doughy flavor but I was wrong and instead, it muted it. Next time I’ll just stick to adding a dash of sugar.