Cookie Dough

White Tea
Almonds, Artificial Flavouring, Brittle, Caramel, Chocolate, Cocoa, Walnuts, White Tea
Butter, Cookie, Sweet, Sour, White Chocolate
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

From DAVIDsTEA

Dough it up

One of the best things about winter is baking tons of cookies. Or more specifically, snacking on the cookie dough. But when you don’t have time to fire up the oven and get baking, this deliciously sweet white tea blend is the next best thing. With almonds, walnuts, caramel, brittle and chocolate chips, it’s like brewing up an instant sugar cookie. Only this version is even good for you – it’s the perfect guilt-free treat to get you through the winter. Don’t forget to lick the spoon! Limited edition.

Ingredients: White tea, cocoa peel, almonds, walnuts, cream caramel pieces, roasted cocoa brittle, chocolate chips, artificial flavouring*.

Allergens: Soy, dairy and tree nuts

About DAVIDsTEA View company

The smell of this tea dry does nothing for me. Smells sweetly alcoholic (more like cookie dough gone bad). But it does taste pretty great! Not overly sweet and definitely aptly named. The smell softens once steeped as well. A good dessert tea. I’d buy again to keep on hand for an after-dinner treat when I’m too full for real cookies.

Too good!
right when I smelled it.. walnuts! <3
sipped it, instant fav.
I love baking so and cookies is my fav thing to bake since its so simple and delicious.
This is my first white tea from David’s tea

it is a white tea, with: cocoa, almonds, walmuts, caramel, cocoa brittle, and chocolate chips

This tea is wonderful! :) The smell is lovely just like cookie dough well actually this tea smells better than cookie dough! The tea tastes like liquidized cookie dough too. I ran out of this tea yesterday and I plan to buy more of cookie dough tea!

205 °F / 96 °C

This tea is delightful, it has the aroma of Rolo hot-chocolate when steeped. I would definitely recommend a cup of this delicious tea on a snowy night to warm you up!

Another fantastic tea from the Winter Collection. You don’t taste the white tea very strongly, as it really taste just like liquid-form chocolate chip cookie dough.

A kind soul sent me a sample of this. I’m glad I don’t love it as much as other people seem to because it’s been discontinued for quite some time. Don’t get me wrong, it’s quite tasty. It’s not sugar cookie dough. It’s more like a really buttery chocolate chip cookie dough before the chocolate chips have been added. It’s sweet but not overly so, and the white tea base is pleasant. Is there apple in this? I taste apple. While this doesn’t tick all the boxes for me in terms of a dessert tea, it’s still quite nice. I’m glad I had a chance to taste it and remove it from my wishlist.

Side note, if anyone has recommendations for other “cookie” teas, especially with black tea bases, please share.

Flavors: Butter, Cookie

Kristal

I remember liking this a lot 3 years ago when it was in store, but my tastes have changed and I don’t really do for chocolate teas anymore :/

apieceofquiche

Isn’t it weird how taste buds change?! A few years ago I didn’t like chocolate teas at all. Now I love chocolate teas that have a black tea base, especially as iced lattes in the morning.

Kristal

Haha indeed. I only occasionally go for dessert teas nowadays, which is a nice treat. 2 of my favourite treats are Birthday Cake from DAVIDs as a latte, or (just recently I discovered this), Earl Grey Cream Roobios from International House of Tea as latte. Yum :)

I cannot drink black teas due a sensitive stomach :(

apieceofquiche

I’m avoiding actual desserts and having dessert teas instead. I like Birthday Cake cold-steeped in almond milk. It’s one of very few rooibos teas I enjoy. Sensitive stomachs are no fun. I have sensitivities to gluten and dairy, so I understand completely. :/

Kristal

Yes, that is a good idea to sub dessert teas for desserts (something I should do myself!).

Wow, gluten and dairy- two whole food groups! That’s tough. My sister in law is lactose intolerant (so she can still eat most dairy products, fortunately) + gluten intolerant so I see how tough it is for her, never mind dairy as a whole.

I have a bit of acid relux/too much acid in the stomach so I gotta avoid fried foods, peppermint, + high acid foods (especially certain fruits and tomatoes). I still have a bit of wine at night a few times a week and it doesn’t seem to bother me though cause it’s always after dinner? Weird.

I had a cup of this tea this morning, and it was quite enjoyable. It’s delicate, and sweet. Tastes just like cookie dough. Somewhat like a dessert tea. It was yummy! So glad I have lots of it.

Flavors: Cookie, Sweet

This tea has been in my cupboard for a while. Still tastes pretty good! I taste chocolate and a doughy flavor. There is almost a maltiness in there, a hint of coconut. It has a little sweetness of it’s own so I haven’t added sugar, but I bet it would be pretty decadent with some added. Maybe on the next cup.

Super glad I finally got to try this one! Was hoping that they’d bring it back this year, but I guess not. Bought a sample of this from someone though, so finally getting to trying it!
I think I might have steeped it for a little too long because it’s a bit bitter, but it’s not too much.
The smell itself definitely reminds me of Cookie Dough, as well as the after taste. But as I drank the actual tea, it wasn’t so much like that. It reminded me faintly of cookie dough, but I’d describe it more like “White Chocolate”. It has that almost sour taste to it, like white chocolate does.
Makes me wonder since apparently last year they had a “White Chocolate Frosting” tea or something like that. xD
I don’t know…this tea is just odd. Don’t think I’d buy it though. Glad I got to try it!
Maybe will help me save money if this ever comes back-haha!

Flavors: Sour, Sweet, White Chocolate

This was a nice tea for my breakfast. It smells yummy and tastes good. I dunno if it all reminds me of cookie dough but it’s vanilla-y and sweet. There was an oily film on the top of the water but it didn’t affect taste at all.