Cookie Dough

White Tea
Almonds, Artificial Flavouring, Brittle, Caramel, Chocolate, Cocoa, Walnuts, White Tea
Sour, Sweet, White Chocolate
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

From DAVIDsTEA

Dough it up

One of the best things about winter is baking tons of cookies. Or more specifically, snacking on the cookie dough. But when you don’t have time to fire up the oven and get baking, this deliciously sweet white tea blend is the next best thing. With almonds, walnuts, caramel, brittle and chocolate chips, it’s like brewing up an instant sugar cookie. Only this version is even good for you – it’s the perfect guilt-free treat to get you through the winter. Don’t forget to lick the spoon! Limited edition.

Ingredients: White tea, cocoa peel, almonds, walnuts, cream caramel pieces, roasted cocoa brittle, chocolate chips, artificial flavouring*.

Allergens: Soy, dairy and tree nuts

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Sipdown (194/196)!

Made the last in a timolino and brought it with to work! I had it on break with some Easter candy and a sandwhich…

Overall, I think this timolino worth steeped up a little bit weaker than the first cup I made but that could be from being prepared in the timolino itself and it really wasn’t much flavour loss anyway so I was pretty ok with it. I still can’t place WHY this tastes to familiar/what it reminds me of, and it’s still driving me totally mad! Urgh!

Anyway, this is gonna be a little missed. It was neat and really good, and if the opportunity to get more came around I’d likely consider it pretty seriously; though I think I’d be fine with just getting a small quantity like 20g – that’d probably do me enough to give this a good run and enjoy it more without getting sick of it.

So thank you, VariaTEA!

VariaTEA

Perhaps it tastes like cookie dough? :P

Cookie dough is a white tea, and yes, it tastes like cookie dough. The walnuts were fun to eat after I was done steeping :P It has been part of the Winter collection for quite a while now! I’m pretty sure this one will keep coming back each year because it is so good :)

I turned it into ice cubes to help combat the local heatwave. It turned out really well! It smells faintly of cookie dough and has a lovely carmelized flavour with a slight hint of chocolate.

Boiling 8 min or more

I’m done my tin of this omg. It’s so good, and I really hope that it comes back for the winter collection this year. Lots of good memories attached to it.

Amazing!! The only bad thing is that it costs a little more than some of the other teas on davids tea website also this is only my second post and im on my tablet which wont let me move the rating.

Tested this at the store today. I have to say it really does taste like cookie dough! However, im not a fan of white tea so I doubt im ever going to buy this. One of the best testers ive tried from davids though!

Smells very good, but it does not taste much. I’ll retry it with hotter water later.

Aaaaah… I needed this. It’s warm and sweet. I needed it after my snow filled day. I get a light caramely taste, it almost tastes like a crime brûlée. I think I didn’t steep it enough, next time I am going to add a couple of minutes to the timer. At 5 minutes I find it a bit light and I think there will be more depth with a longer steep. It might also taste great with a touch of milk.

Oh my soul, this is good! I had been wanting to try it for a while, but I’m a little hesitant to purchase white tea before sampling it because it’s so darn expensive!! Thankfully a friend received it as a sample with her last order and I was able to give it a try. I’m in love!! It had such a nice buttery vanilla-y flavour that I could have easily drank the whole pot! Will definitely be ordering 100 g of this bad boy when it’s back in stock!!

Really enjoyed this tea. Smells amazing, with just the right amount of cookie-doughness and walnut to make it taste amazing too.