Cookie Dough

White Tea
Almonds, Artificial Flavouring, Brittle, Caramel, Chocolate, Cocoa, Walnuts, White Tea
Sour, Sweet, White Chocolate
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

• “I go a little refresh/reload crazy when Steepster gives me the “someone forgot to turn off the kettle” message. “Click ...damn...click...damn...click...argh!” whoa...easy there drama queen...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 352 tasting notes
  • “So I made this at 9 as my last caffenated tea. Let's see if I can get to sleep before 1 or 2 tonight! I just haven't been able to shut my brain off the past few nights, but I've got an interview...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1700 tasting notes
  • “Decided to paw through my DavidsTea stash tonight in hopes of sipping down some things. Sadly this is not a sipdown, but I now only have a cup's worth left (which really, is ok because I like this...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2605 tasting notes
  • “Wow - love at first sip! My new Buttercream! :D It doesn't have the same flavour notes as Buttercream, but it is naturally sweet like it (naturally as in no added sugar by me!) and it is...” Read full tasting note
    DaisyChubb 505 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Dough it up

One of the best things about winter is baking tons of cookies. Or more specifically, snacking on the cookie dough. But when you don’t have time to fire up the oven and get baking, this deliciously sweet white tea blend is the next best thing. With almonds, walnuts, caramel, brittle and chocolate chips, it’s like brewing up an instant sugar cookie. Only this version is even good for you – it’s the perfect guilt-free treat to get you through the winter. Don’t forget to lick the spoon! Limited edition.

Ingredients: White tea, cocoa peel, almonds, walnuts, cream caramel pieces, roasted cocoa brittle, chocolate chips, artificial flavouring*.

Allergens: Soy, dairy and tree nuts

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Cookie dough is a white tea, and yes, it tastes like cookie dough. The walnuts were fun to eat after I was done steeping :P It has been part of the Winter collection for quite a while now! I’m pretty sure this one will keep coming back each year because it is so good :)

I turned it into ice cubes to help combat the local heatwave. It turned out really well! It smells faintly of cookie dough and has a lovely carmelized flavour with a slight hint of chocolate.

Boiling 8 min or more

I’m done my tin of this omg. It’s so good, and I really hope that it comes back for the winter collection this year. Lots of good memories attached to it.

Amazing!! The only bad thing is that it costs a little more than some of the other teas on davids tea website also this is only my second post and im on my tablet which wont let me move the rating.

Tested this at the store today. I have to say it really does taste like cookie dough! However, im not a fan of white tea so I doubt im ever going to buy this. One of the best testers ive tried from davids though!

Smells very good, but it does not taste much. I’ll retry it with hotter water later.

Aaaaah… I needed this. It’s warm and sweet. I needed it after my snow filled day. I get a light caramely taste, it almost tastes like a crime brûlée. I think I didn’t steep it enough, next time I am going to add a couple of minutes to the timer. At 5 minutes I find it a bit light and I think there will be more depth with a longer steep. It might also taste great with a touch of milk.

Oh my soul, this is good! I had been wanting to try it for a while, but I’m a little hesitant to purchase white tea before sampling it because it’s so darn expensive!! Thankfully a friend received it as a sample with her last order and I was able to give it a try. I’m in love!! It had such a nice buttery vanilla-y flavour that I could have easily drank the whole pot! Will definitely be ordering 100 g of this bad boy when it’s back in stock!!

Really enjoyed this tea. Smells amazing, with just the right amount of cookie-doughness and walnut to make it taste amazing too.

I’m a tea newbie, so I can’t offer the same advanced insights as a lot of the folks on here. I’m still learning! This is my first white tea, and I really enjoy it. The smell is delightful, and the taste really is like cookie dough. I do find, however, that the taste isn’t quite as strong as I would like it to be. Do I need to steep for longer? Use more of the actual tea? I’m not sure. In any event, I’ll certainly be repurchasing this one!