Cookie Dough

White Tea
Almonds, Artificial Flavouring, Brittle, Caramel, Chocolate, Cocoa, Walnuts, White Tea
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

• “I go a little refresh/reload crazy when Steepster gives me the “someone forgot to turn off the kettle” message. “Click ...damn...click...damn...click...argh!” whoa...easy there drama queen...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 349 tasting notes
  • “So I made this at 9 as my last caffenated tea. Let's see if I can get to sleep before 1 or 2 tonight! I just haven't been able to shut my brain off the past few nights, but I've got an interview...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1698 tasting notes
  • “Decided to paw through my DavidsTea stash tonight in hopes of sipping down some things. Sadly this is not a sipdown, but I now only have a cup's worth left (which really, is ok because I like this...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2246 tasting notes
  • “Wow - love at first sip! My new Buttercream! :D It doesn't have the same flavour notes as Buttercream, but it is naturally sweet like it (naturally as in no added sugar by me!) and it is...” Read full tasting note
    DaisyChubb 504 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Dough it up

One of the best things about winter is baking tons of cookies. Or more specifically, snacking on the cookie dough. But when you don’t have time to fire up the oven and get baking, this deliciously sweet white tea blend is the next best thing. With almonds, walnuts, caramel, brittle and chocolate chips, it’s like brewing up an instant sugar cookie. Only this version is even good for you – it’s the perfect guilt-free treat to get you through the winter. Don’t forget to lick the spoon! Limited edition.

Ingredients: White tea, cocoa peel, almonds, walnuts, cream caramel pieces, roasted cocoa brittle, chocolate chips, artificial flavouring*.

Allergens: Soy, dairy and tree nuts

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This has a nutty flavour and definite cookie dough aroma. I was a little sceptical about it at first because it was all leaf and little else. But I love it.

It’s ok. I’ve had two cups of this now and both times liked the first half of the cup much less than the second half. I think the bottom half is sweeter. It’s not as strong and rich of a flavor as I had hoped when I smelled it. Not sure if that’s because it’s a white tea base, but I’m left wanting something more. I think I’ll use the remaining tea leaves I have left trying it as a latte next (or just adding a dash of 1/2 and 1/2) because that seems to be popular. But as it stands now, I don’t feel a burning urge to stock up before it goes out of stock.

My fave tea by far! Be sure to add the requisite amount of tsp for that perfect flavour. And YES, it DOES taste like a cookie with each sip – no need for extra sweeteners either. It holds up perfectly on its own.
This definitely one-ups another DT fave of mine, Birthday Cake…you won’t be disappointed…

This was a disappointment. It is too close to the toasted walnut.
I don’t understand why you would make 2 teas that are so similar and just name them differently.

Probably one of my favorites. Taste great either hot or cool. I also like the fact that it’s a white tea since I can drink it late at night without getting too jittery. Really, a great tea in general.

Initial impressions- Smells sweet, but with a staleness (that’s not unpleasantly so) that is hard to place. Rather plain looking tea. White tea leaves and cookie dough looking chunks.
How I prepared it- 94 degrees for ten minutes. 1.5 tsp in one cup of water. No sweetener.
First sips- Immediately after brewing I see the leaves soaked up a good lot of water, the level has gone down quite a bit! Brewed it has a deep colour and the smell has not changed from my initial impression. Hard to describe taste, but quite sweet and warm. Very pleasant for winter.
I would definitely like to try it with some agave because I think this flavour needs a bit of brightening.
I think it would be delicious with some steamed milk.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

Smells like cookie dough. Doesn’t taste like cookie dough. Won’t be fooled by the vanilla aroma again.

This is like heaven in a glass. I have only had this as a soy latte and honestly I am not going back. It is like a dream. I cannot go to the mall without getting one. Its the perfect amount of sweet and it tastes exactly like cookie dough. Perfect. Just perfect.

So impressed with this creation. Rushed to my nearest DT to try this the day of its release. My friends and I were all so satisfied with their accuracy and reminisced back to childhood where we would have loved to be able to drink cookies like we were doing then. I picked up this favourite in the Winter Tea Collection and have been trying to savour it. I loved their choice of creating this as a white tea as apposed to a black or rooibos because it really makes for a smooth, light and clean tasting tea. Definitely going to leave this for Santa by the tree this year!

At first I was very exited about buying this tea, then I gave it a try and I didn’t liked it. I thought that it was too nutty and fade, but then I gave it another try and I’m so in love with it. All the flavors are melting together with a hint of walnut at the end. Still I don’t really get the chocolate taste. Gonna buy more.