Pom Tango

Apple, Black Tea, Mango, Pineapple, Pomegranate Seeds
Mango, Pineapple, Fruity, Grapes, Peach, Stonefruits, Berries
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

• “New tea #3! Picked this up on Monday because it just smelled too good to not get. I only got 15 g however, and the mango pieces are pretty weighty, so there's not a whole lot left in my bag. Ah...” Read full tasting note
    misslena1221 991 tasting notes
  • “I picked up a little sample of this tea out of curiosity. Oh my! It smells amazing! I’m enjoying the juiciness of this tea while the sunshine streams through my window. It feels like a mini...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 352 tasting notes
  • “This was one of my free samples from my latest DAVIDsTEA order! It's roasting in my office, so I wanted something fruity and light. This one delivers! I was going to put sugar in it, but...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “Funny story. The other night, my neighbour went streaking down the sidewalk, and out of nowhere, a cop showed up and stopped him. Impeccable timing. I've prepared this tea two ways: hot and...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 932 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Put some spring in your step

This may have been a long, cold winter, but this exotic fruit-filled black tea is a sure sign of sunnier days ahead. Bursting with fruity pomegranate seeds and big, luscious pieces of mango, it’s like a cross between your favourite breakfast tea and the best juice ever. And since spring weather can still be a bit unpredictable, you’ll be happy to know it’s equally amazing hot or iced. One cup and you’ll feel like dancing for joy.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

When I brewed it for the first time, it was a little bitter. Then I tried making it iced with a little bit of agave and it was delicious.

Tasty!

I don’t really taste much pomegranate though, I certainly do taste mango. So, I would say if you enjoy mango you will like this tea.

If Davids keeps making teas like these, I may soon be buying more black teas.

Very nice smeel, taste a lot, but it’s more herbal tea than real tea. Except this, it’s one of my favorite of the spring collection.

Tried hot and iced with vodka, i’m disapointed because i tought it would be very great, but in fact, it’s not that good. Still better than some drinks I had before…

Not being a huge fan of black tea blends I was hesitant to try this one at first but given my recent experience with some awesome blends from 52teas I was feeling brave. I am happy to say that I was not disappointed and found that this was a nice refreshing break from all the spice based teas I have been enjoying lately – not that there is anything wrong with spice teas. :) Personally I found that the mango flavor really shone thru and I could not help but be reminded of one of my favorite Oolong blends also from DavidsTea – Happy Kombucha. This blend is sweeter (even without sweetener) which works wonderfully given the stronger black tea base. The pomegranate flavor has a presence as well but is more of a supporting flavor that you end up saying, “there is something else in this blend – oh right its pomegranate!” So in a nutshell, if you like mango, you will like this tea. If you like Happy Kombucha, you will LOVE this tea.

This tea just doesn’t does it for me. There seemed to be a disconnect between the tea flavour and the fruit flavour, and while neither were off-putting, they just didn’t come together into a delicious, cohesive whole for me. But oh well, it looks like others enjoy it, so all the more for them.

This tea is so good. I love flavored black teas but this one is my top 5 for sure. Do not overstepped as it will get way to strong

I am a big fan of this one – the mango, pomegranate is a delightful blend, heavy on the mango… it is also great no matter what time of year! I believe this was a spring collection tea, but on a chilly fall day it is warming and entirely satisfying! When I first got this tea, they had already ran out so I had to get a bunch of the small tins just to get my hands on it – WORTH IT!

Flavors: Mango, Pineapple

This is a great iced tea. It’s good hot but honestly I’m enjoying it much more cold. Maybe it’s just because its hot out but I just didn’t feel like I was enjoying it hot. Their description is pretty much right on. Its like drinking tea and juice but better.

2 min, 45 sec 2 tsp

mj sent this to me as a sample. This smells nicely like mangoes. I’d call the flavour fruit-tastic, or fruity if I need to use correct words. So very fruity. Mostly I get a mango flavour though, and maybe some peach.

Flavors: Fruity, Mango

2087 tasting notes

Mango? Check. Pom? Not so much. There is pineapple sweetness as well that can occasionally be rather cloying. It’s alright but not my fav and now it’s gone. 165.