Pom Tango

Apple, Black Tea, Mango, Pineapple, Pomegranate Seeds
Citrus, Fruity, Orange, Sour, Mango, Pineapple, Grapes, Peach, Stonefruits, Honey, Berries
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

From DAVIDsTEA

Put some spring in your step

This may have been a long, cold winter, but this exotic fruit-filled black tea is a sure sign of sunnier days ahead. Bursting with fruity pomegranate seeds and big, luscious pieces of mango, it’s like a cross between your favourite breakfast tea and the best juice ever. And since spring weather can still be a bit unpredictable, you’ll be happy to know it’s equally amazing hot or iced. One cup and you’ll feel like dancing for joy.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

When I brewed it for the first time, it was a little bitter. Then I tried making it iced with a little bit of agave and it was delicious.

Tasty!

I don’t really taste much pomegranate though, I certainly do taste mango. So, I would say if you enjoy mango you will like this tea.

If Davids keeps making teas like these, I may soon be buying more black teas.

Very nice smeel, taste a lot, but it’s more herbal tea than real tea. Except this, it’s one of my favorite of the spring collection.

Tried hot and iced with vodka, i’m disapointed because i tought it would be very great, but in fact, it’s not that good. Still better than some drinks I had before…

Not being a huge fan of black tea blends I was hesitant to try this one at first but given my recent experience with some awesome blends from 52teas I was feeling brave. I am happy to say that I was not disappointed and found that this was a nice refreshing break from all the spice based teas I have been enjoying lately – not that there is anything wrong with spice teas. :) Personally I found that the mango flavor really shone thru and I could not help but be reminded of one of my favorite Oolong blends also from DavidsTea – Happy Kombucha. This blend is sweeter (even without sweetener) which works wonderfully given the stronger black tea base. The pomegranate flavor has a presence as well but is more of a supporting flavor that you end up saying, “there is something else in this blend – oh right its pomegranate!” So in a nutshell, if you like mango, you will like this tea. If you like Happy Kombucha, you will LOVE this tea.

Initially very excited to try this tea; it smelled wonderful and had a decent review.

First impression was orange, but there was something else I couldn’t quite place. Further into the cup I realized it tasted exactly like the smell of The Body Shop’s mango products. Very mango-y, but artificially so. Just couldn’t get over the fact that it felt like I was drinking body wash. Happy to say I don’t have any of this left.

This smelled really good while steeping..really fruity. But when I went to drink it, it totally turned on me! It was like a citrus hell. D:
Tasted some other fruity notes in the background, but I couldn’t deal with the citrus long enough to pick out what they were. I seriously do not handle citrus well…like at all. xD
i took about three sips and then I had to dump it. Oy. Not for me!!
Thanks for the sample though, EmilyGee! You definitely saved me money on this one!

Flavors: Citrus, Fruity, Orange, Sour

TeaNTees

“like a citrus hell.” LOL, Thank you for making me laugh on a chilly Monday morning. :)

I wish this would be made part of the permanent collection – yum! One of my favourite flavoured black teas, hands down. I remember it being slightly expensive for a black tea, but it has the all-elusive pomegranate (one of my favourite tea flavours). One of these days…

This tea just doesn’t does it for me. There seemed to be a disconnect between the tea flavour and the fruit flavour, and while neither were off-putting, they just didn’t come together into a delicious, cohesive whole for me. But oh well, it looks like others enjoy it, so all the more for them.

This tea is so good. I love flavored black teas but this one is my top 5 for sure. Do not overstepped as it will get way to strong

I am a big fan of this one – the mango, pomegranate is a delightful blend, heavy on the mango… it is also great no matter what time of year! I believe this was a spring collection tea, but on a chilly fall day it is warming and entirely satisfying! When I first got this tea, they had already ran out so I had to get a bunch of the small tins just to get my hands on it – WORTH IT!

Flavors: Mango, Pineapple