Pom Tango

Apple, Black Tea, Mango, Pineapple, Pomegranate Seeds
Apple, Grenadine, Fruity, Mango, Pineapple, Artificial, Astringent, Cherry, Strawberry, Sweet, Tart, Tangy, Tropical, Sour, Sugar, Tea, Citrus, Orange, Grapes, Peach, Stonefruits, Honey, Berries
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

Put some spring in your step

This may have been a long, cold winter, but this exotic fruit-filled black tea is a sure sign of sunnier days ahead. Bursting with fruity pomegranate seeds and big, luscious pieces of mango, it’s like a cross between your favourite breakfast tea and the best juice ever. And since spring weather can still be a bit unpredictable, you’ll be happy to know it’s equally amazing hot or iced. One cup and you’ll feel like dancing for joy.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

mj sent this to me as a sample. This smells nicely like mangoes. I’d call the flavour fruit-tastic, or fruity if I need to use correct words. So very fruity. Mostly I get a mango flavour though, and maybe some peach.

Flavors: Fruity, Mango

Mango? Check. Pom? Not so much. There is pineapple sweetness as well that can occasionally be rather cloying. It’s alright but not my fav and now it’s gone. 165.

I really like this tea – great hot or cold. I don’t really taste the pomegranate but the mango flavor is strong. I hope they keep bringing this one back, always seems like my favorites are seasonal teas..

This tea smelled amazing and I couldn’t wait to try my first sip. Luckily, it was able to (mostly) live up to my expectations…there were subtly layered tropical fruity notes – mostly mango, possibly some pineapple or peach-esque flavours – that went rather nicely with the black base.

It took sweetener rather well and was a lot of fun to drink, but it still didn’t impress me to the point where I’d want to order it in the future….I think I’m getting picky.

Love the fruitiness of it (I’m addicted to smelling it from the package), and the sweet chunks of fruit are very conducive to re-steepings. The only problem is that the tea never seems to taste as delicious as it smells.

I really like this! I was feeling pretty tired at work this morning and so made a cup of this tea. The first sip literally made me smile and say “mmmm” like I was in a coffee commercial lol. So fruity and juicy! I really like the combination of the mango, which dominates the taste, with the tart pomegranate in the background. I didn’t finish the whole cup before I went to lunch and it was pretty good cold when I got back. I do slightly prefer it hot though. Thank you Virginia for the sample!

Flavors: Mango

Cold brewed this for about a day and it underwhelmed me.
Perhaps I underleafed, but I really expected the black tea in this would have delivered me a nicely dark, flavorful, fruity iced tea.

It did not.

It was really watered down and not nearly as fruity and delicious as I’d hoped.

So far nothing tops Tropicalia. I sure hope they bring it back!

PS this was a sipdown! Yayyyy

My new favourite tea, I’m slightly crushed that it’s no longer available (no fruity black teas this summer, other than the berry ones???). It’s light and great iced!

Flavors: Fruity

Iced 5 min, 0 sec 5 g 8 OZ / 250 ML

First time cold brewing! Left it in the fridge for 2 days (because I’ve been really busy and kinda forgot about it) and it turned a nice golden colour. Smells more like juice than tea, and tastes mostly like mango – yummmmmm

This is my second try for Pom Tango and it is just not a hit for me. Let me preface by saying I LOVE Mango and I also like pomegranate. For some reason this tea is extremely overpowering to me. I’ve tried to dilute it a bit, taste it extremely quickly into steeping but it just doesn’t taste good to me. My fiancé (does not like anything hotter than room temp :S) actually said he really likes the flavor of this and would drink it warm. There is a very strong flavor in this that is overwhelming to my palate. I am going to try it cold and see if that’s better as I’ve heard it makes a very nice cold tea.