Mango Fruit Punch

Fruit Herbal Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Mango, Marigold Flowers, Orange Peel, Pineapple, Safflower, Strawberry, Tangerine
Fruit Punch, Fruity, Mango, Orange, Strawberry, Sweet, Tropical, Artificial, Pineapple, Peach, Tart, Tangy, Bitter Melon, Citrus
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From DAVIDsTEA

It packs a punch

At every summer party, it’s the same. The punch bowl is where the action is. So you’ve got to serve a drink that’ll please kids and grownups alike. Something fun and fruity, yet rich and exotic. Something with big pieces of pineapple and mango, tangy slices of tangerine and orange, sweet strawberries, and pretty marigold blossoms. And we’ve got that something right here. It’s guaranteed to punch up any picnic, pool party or bar-be-cue.

Ingredients: Pineapple, mango, orange slices, tangerine, safflower, marigold, strawberry, artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tea smells deliciously fruity both in dry form and while brewing. I tried it hot and did not like it. I did not think I would because I normally don`t like fruity teas hot. I then brewed it double strength and made an iced tea. I have mixed feelings about this tea iced. I can taste the mangoes and pineapples which is lovely but it kind of has an artificial taste to it and leaves an aftertaste that I am not too fond of. It is also an expensive tea since it is mostly big chunks of fruit and you pay for the teas by weight in grams. I will finish what I bought but do not think I will be buying anymore after.

Flavors: Artificial, Fruity

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Juicy. Fruity. Mango. Pineapple. Sweet. Tart. Fresh. Delicious.

Huge pieces of fruit. Why does it have to be so expensive? I bought a pre-packaged amount as they were on their way to discontinuing this tea and because the tea is all huge pieces of fruit, maybe, maybe, maybe I’ll get another cup or two from this packet.

That said, if this tea came back, I would probably pick some up from time to time because it really is good. David’s really needs good fresh-tasting herbals that taste like real something. This one does.

I noticed that the imitation flavours started coming up as the tea got cooler. Boo. My rating does not reflect that falseness coming up though.

Flavors: Mango, Pineapple

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Evol Ving Ness

Oops. Apparently I’ve already reviewed this one.

Fjellrev

Some of the fruit blends can be so crazily heavy, eh? When you’re at-home brewed tea amounts to like $3-4 a cup, something’s a little screwed up.

Evol Ving Ness

^Yes!

I’ve tried this tea once before in the store and loved it, and I went to order it online and it was sold out! Thankfully my local store had some so I stocked up. It’s deliciously sweet and tart at the same time – and fabulous hot or cold. It’s chunky and heavy, so a bit on the pricey side, but worth it for a nice treat!

i always have an issue with ice tea, regarding quantities, not to be too strong but not too weak since ice is added after steeping..

This tea is definitely best consumed while cold/iced. It barely tastes like a tea at all and I’ve found that my friends, who are not avid tea drinkers, enjoy this tea as well.

Flavors: Fruit Punch, Fruity, Mango, Tropical

Iced

So i realised today, that it’s my steepsterversary…so in my continuing trend of yearly posts…

Year 1
874 different teas
2101 Tasting notes
235 teas in my cupboard

Year 2
1058 different teas (so i’m up to 1932)
2446 tasting notes (up to 4547 now)
174 teas in my cupboard – with only 4 teas being from 2013 and those from December of that year

Year 3
648 different teas (so i’m up to 2580)
1810 tasting notes (up to 6357 now)
103 teas in my cupboard

What that all tells me is that i’ve finally stopped trying ALL THE TEAS, and i’ve started to figure out what it is that i really like. I’m picking up more of my faovurites and less “random things” to try.

I have made lots of awesome steepster friends and had some great times with ppl learning about their tea preferences and their lives :) After three years around here, I’m still having a blast, loving tea drinking and loving this place! In case you guys didn’t know this – you’re awesome and quite possibly one of the few places on the internet where the trolls don’t come out :)

HAPPY FRIDAY SIL STEEPSTERVERSARY!

Nichole

Love this! Happy Steepsterversary!!

Roswell Strange

Happy Steepsterversary!

scribbles

Yay! so awesome! Happy Steepsterversary!

Tea Leaf Co

HAPPY STEEPSTERVERSARY SIL! That’s quite impressive!! :D

Kristal

Impressive! I, as well, don’t need to try ALL THE TEAS either anymore

thanks guys! it’s been a fun ride!

CHAroma

Wow, that is quite an achievement of tea drinking! Congrats!

boychik

Happy Belated Steepsterversary!!! you are a sampling machine. Also nobody can beat you in sipdowns. when i thought i figured my likes/dislikes i realized i should not narrow myself to puerh. and now im exploring oolongs to train my taste buds. its long journey ahead of us !

a journey that can last a lifetime!

TeaNTees

Awesome, Congrats!

First taste of the new collection for me. It’s pretty good, mango with pineapple coming out towards the end of the sip, but I feel it’s pretty typical for a mango tea from DAVID’s. Given that it’s nothing special for me, I doubt I’ll be picking up any of this, but I enjoyed my cup.

Flavors: Mango, Pineapple

Drinking with my brother part 2

After drinking that confusing cup of weak cola tea. I pulled this tea out of my sample box. The smell of this is AMAZING. I was so excited once I saw strawberry in there as well, I didn’t know it would be mango strawberry. This one brews very clean and smells just as strong as before it is steeped. This is the second mango tea from David’s Tea that I have had and it has convinced me to purchase all their mango teas. The sweetness is on point with this one.

This one ripped open when I was sorting through the last third of my package from beelicious consisting of all the DAVIDsTea samples, so I might as well have one more tea tonight! It’s caffeine-free, so no need to worry about whether it’s too late for tea.

The blend is made of dried fruit pieces (proven to be delicious by taste-test) and some flower petals. The tea steeps up yellowish in color, and has a sweet tropical fruit smell. The taste is also similar to a tropical punch with mango, pineapple, and citrus flavors. It’s a bit on the sugary side, especially when warm. In my experience, fruit pieces themselves don’t impart a very strong taste, so some of the taste might be due to added flavoring. That thought aside, it’s not bad and is exactly what it’s supposed to be like, though it reminds me more of the typical juice drink than a tisane.

Day #10 of tea! A nice flashback to the summer when I had this blend a couple of times…. I like it, but I never actually bought any of it in tins or anything because it’s just so darn expensive for a herbal tea. I had a sample pack of this that I used for today’s steep, and there was just enough in it to make one cup. Boo and hiss. I also brewed this hot, and I think I like this better iced – but I’m not making iced tea first thing in the morning in December! As it stands, though, I generally love fruity teas, so this will be a pleasant sip down.