Mango Fruit Punch

Fruit Herbal Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Mango, Marigold Flowers, Orange Peel, Pineapple, Safflower, Strawberry, Tangerine
Mango, Orange, Pineapple, Strawberry, Tangy, Peach, Fruity
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Raediance04

• “Aww... Why does this have to be so darn expensive? I bought 20 grams for $2.70 and I had to use the entire packet for my small teapot. I can get a couple of whole mangos for that price! I know...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 350 tasting notes
  • “Made this as a cold brew. Brewed for about 12 hours. Cold brewed there is definitely more of a fruit punch taste, similar to the Hawaiian Tropics fruit punch drink. There is definitely a mango...” Read full tasting note
    Lala1 754 tasting notes
  • “i'm drinking herbal. cuz i need to get better sleep. cuz let me tell you, i went to bed early last night on the super rare occasion that i was actually tired AND could also fall asleep. and as a...” Read full tasting note
    shmiracles 734 tasting notes
  • “Well that sucks. I got this tea as a sample with my last DT order. I understand this is a heavy tea, but dannnng at least put enough tea in the sample bag for me to make the suggested serving on...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 1012 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

It packs a punch

At every summer party, it’s the same. The punch bowl is where the action is. So you’ve got to serve a drink that’ll please kids and grownups alike. Something fun and fruity, yet rich and exotic. Something with big pieces of pineapple and mango, tangy slices of tangerine and orange, sweet strawberries, and pretty marigold blossoms. And we’ve got that something right here. It’s guaranteed to punch up any picnic, pool party or bar-be-cue.

Ingredients: Pineapple, mango, orange slices, tangerine, safflower, marigold, strawberry, artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

It turns out I’ve been making my iced teas all wrong. I was using boiling water, letting it steep, adding the icecubes, and getting rid of the remaining leaf immediately.

This time, I just coldbrewed it in the fridge for a day, and I have to say the flavour is much brighter (also, it turns out that what I thought was 2L was nowhere near 2L, so the fact that this tea tastes okay despite my use what I thought would be an excessive amount of water is even better).

The liquor is a lovely sunny yellow, and I can definitely taste the fruits. It’s quite a light flavour, and I’m sure I’d enjoy it much more if my tongue weren’t half-dead from sucking on lozenges, but there it is.

Also, this is a sipdown.

Iced 8 min or more 30 g 66 OZ / 1951 ML
Marzipan

You don’t think it tastes stronger when you hot brew it?

Christina

No, because I only let the leaf sit in the hot water for about 5 minutes. Coldbrewing it for longer felt like a more… thorough flavour, somehow.

jeweledthumb

I feel the best way to get the best bang for your tea buck for making iced tea is brew based on hot brewing recommendation (tsp per water) and time/temp recommendations if it’s not an herbal and THEN stick it in the fridge overnight.

This was my first Davidstea!! And it’s all thanks to the amazing Ost for allowing me to try it!:]

This tea really did remind me of summertime. I drank it while listening to my lackluster Biology tea drone on and on… it’s really to bad he can’t teach because he is a nice guy. But luckily this tea helped me get through it by constantly reminding me just how close summer is:D
This tea has a beautiful autumn color when steeped. It tasted heavily of orange with a compliment of mango. It was a little tart at the beginning but finished off with a flavor that was akin to fresh orange juice..just not as intense. I didn’t taste pineapple, but it could have just been that particular cup. Over all, an awesome summertime tea. If it wasn’t so expensive, I’d be buying this in large quantities to ice:]

Flavors: Mango, Orange

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Ost

Glad you liked it! :D

Just tried this today, brewed in store, as part of a summer sale. Iced, this is juice-like with lots of mango fruit flavors and secondary orange and pineapple flavors. Very clearly fruity, with little to no spice or floral tones (if you’re a skeptic of cloves or mint or whatever, this might be for you). I don’t take anything extra in my tea, so straight up this is still very sweet. I personally would like a tea with a bit more body, so blending this with a favorite green or a herbal rooibos might be a nice option in future brewing.

Flavors: Fruity, Mango, Orange, Pineapple

I expected a lot from this tea.
The dry leaves smell like dried fruits, and by that I mean the actual snack! You get huge pieces of mangoes and pineapple. You can definitely smell the 2 and the orange peels, so zesty! Out of the jar, you can’t really smell the strawberries or the marigold.
I steeped my tea for 5minutes and 30 seconds but did not sweeten it. The tea turned into a beautiful yellow beverage. The smell isn’t as strong as when it was dry.
The drink itself could have been a bit sweeter in my opinion, I expected a lot more. The mangoes weren’t as tasty as I wanted them to be.. almost fake (?). I felt like I could of used more leaves, steeped it longer and use lots of agave. Overall, I was pretty disappointed with the hot drink. I later tried it cold and felt it was better iced with a good amount of sweetener.

Flavors: Mango, Pineapple

Cold brewed overnight. It’s full of fruit bits so there’s not a lot of the mix in the bag given the weight. The mango and pineapple are most noticeable, and there’s a very fruit punchy flavor all around. I think I prefer Tropicalia, but this was still a nice and refreshing cold brew.

I love the ingredients on this lol “Pineapple (pineapple, sugar), mango (mango, sugar)” why not just “sweetened pineapple”? Weird. Anyways, I actually really really enjoyed this (cold brewed). It tastes like fruit punch juice. with a bit more pineapple, and probably about 5% of the sugar that actual fruit punch contains. Definitely switching over from fruit juice to this for the summer.

I could compare this one to Just Peachy since it’s the same "style. I prefer Just Peachy, though. But this one is not bad too. It tastes like a good fruit cocktail, great for the summer!

Dammit! There are strawberries in here. Well, until I had the burning sensation take over (thank goodness I took my herbal antihistamine today!) it was sweet and mango, and surprisingly good… although only good iced, and only with way too much sweetener added. The kids will gulp this down in no time, even before it cools.

Iced 8 tsp 32 OZ / 946 ML
Suziqzer

At least you don’t have a bunch made that will go to waste thanks to the kids !

Tea Sipper

I’m sipping (gulping) David’s Mango Lassi at the moment. :D

I made a pitcher of this two nights ago, and last night I decided to pour it into our ice cube tray! and I still had plenty of this tea in regular liquid form in the fridge :)
So now I’m stressing over my group presentation, but at least I have a nice refreshing glass of this tea with tea ice cubes so it wouldn’t get watered down :)

Jennkay

Ooh, tea ice cubes are a good idea! Especially since I’ve been doing so much cold brewing lately.

Jennkay

Also, good luck on your presentation!

MzPriss

Don’t stress – you’ll do great.

jump62359

Dude, later, I wanna make tea cubes and drop them into different tea! Like blending.. but not.

And I was stressing because my group member decided to let us know that she won’t make it to the presentation and she didn’t even do her part. We managed to throw her part together and memorize it in less than an hour. That was probably the worst presentation that I’ve ever given, but under the circumstances, I think my group and I did *okay?

So when I got into tea last August, my brother decided he liked tea too so he insisted on getting this one and Mom’s Apple Pie. Well, as soon as I went back go school, he stopped drinking tea and I returned to find copious amounts of this in my room.

Since I didn’t like this initially, I decided to try a new method so this got cold brewed. For me, it just comes off very, very sweet though so far I am finding this method to be most tolerable. Nonetheless, the combination of pineapple and mango, though both are flavors I love, is just too sweet.