Mango Fruit Punch

Fruit Herbal Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Mango, Marigold Flowers, Orange Peel, Pineapple, Safflower, Strawberry, Tangerine
Mango, Fruit Punch, Fruity, Orange, Strawberry, Sweet, Tropical, Artificial, Pineapple, Peach, Tart, Tangy, Bitter Melon, Citrus
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

It packs a punch

At every summer party, it’s the same. The punch bowl is where the action is. So you’ve got to serve a drink that’ll please kids and grownups alike. Something fun and fruity, yet rich and exotic. Something with big pieces of pineapple and mango, tangy slices of tangerine and orange, sweet strawberries, and pretty marigold blossoms. And we’ve got that something right here. It’s guaranteed to punch up any picnic, pool party or bar-be-cue.

Ingredients: Pineapple, mango, orange slices, tangerine, safflower, marigold, strawberry, artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I will give this tea a solid B. Very expensive for what it is, and high on the calories to boot, mostly because of the sugar in the tisane itself. It is quite sweet, but I did add a little splenda to brighten it up a little. Very fruit punchy, and a great tea for summer. I’d drink it a lot if it was cheaper.

I got the tea solo, which was 3.5 grams of tea. It got me one 64 oz Takeya pitcher with a good third left over. Definitely not enough to make another picture with.

Flavors: Fruit Punch, Fruity, Mango, Orange

Boiling 8 min or more 12 tsp 64 OZ / 1892 ML

Tastes just like a freshly made fruit punch. Super fruity and refreshing.

Flavors: Fruit Punch, Mango, Orange

I made a pitcher of this tea the other day because I’m desperately trying to de-clutter and sipdown the older teas in my stash. I brought the last few cups of it to work in my travel mug this morning.

It is a very heavy tea. I find I get more bang for my buck when I chop the larger pieces up in a food processor. That way there isn’t a random huge piece of dried tangerine or strawberry when I go to measure the tea.

That said, I love this tea. It’s delicious over ice, but I find it tastes so much better when steeped (for at least an hour) and then chilled. It’s literally like fruit juice, only thinner and without the pulp. This was my go-to summertime drink the summer it was released (2014). It also makes a fantastic base for other warm weather drinks – tea cocktails, slushies, etc.

I’m happy that, should I want to repurchase it once I’ve sipped down what remains of this DT LE blend in my stash, I can find it at other retailers.

Flavors: Mango, Strawberry, Sweet, Tropical

This is a nice fruity tea and much better iced than hot. I miss Mango Lassi, which they discontinued, and this one is an okay replacement (but definitely not the same). I find it a twinge too orangy and a little too artificial, but still fairly tasty.

Flavors: Artificial, Mango, Orange

This tea smells deliciously fruity both in dry form and while brewing. I tried it hot and did not like it. I did not think I would because I normally don`t like fruity teas hot. I then brewed it double strength and made an iced tea. I have mixed feelings about this tea iced. I can taste the mangoes and pineapples which is lovely but it kind of has an artificial taste to it and leaves an aftertaste that I am not too fond of. It is also an expensive tea since it is mostly big chunks of fruit and you pay for the teas by weight in grams. I will finish what I bought but do not think I will be buying anymore after.

Flavors: Artificial, Fruity

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Juicy. Fruity. Mango. Pineapple. Sweet. Tart. Fresh. Delicious.

Huge pieces of fruit. Why does it have to be so expensive? I bought a pre-packaged amount as they were on their way to discontinuing this tea and because the tea is all huge pieces of fruit, maybe, maybe, maybe I’ll get another cup or two from this packet.

That said, if this tea came back, I would probably pick some up from time to time because it really is good. David’s really needs good fresh-tasting herbals that taste like real something. This one does.

I noticed that the imitation flavours started coming up as the tea got cooler. Boo. My rating does not reflect that falseness coming up though.

Flavors: Mango, Pineapple

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Evol Ving Ness

Oops. Apparently I’ve already reviewed this one.

Some of the fruit blends can be so crazily heavy, eh? When you’re at-home brewed tea amounts to like $3-4 a cup, something’s a little screwed up.

Evol Ving Ness

I’ve tried this tea once before in the store and loved it, and I went to order it online and it was sold out! Thankfully my local store had some so I stocked up. It’s deliciously sweet and tart at the same time – and fabulous hot or cold. It’s chunky and heavy, so a bit on the pricey side, but worth it for a nice treat!

i always have an issue with ice tea, regarding quantities, not to be too strong but not too weak since ice is added after steeping..

This tea is definitely best consumed while cold/iced. It barely tastes like a tea at all and I’ve found that my friends, who are not avid tea drinkers, enjoy this tea as well.

Flavors: Fruit Punch, Fruity, Mango, Tropical

So i realised today, that it’s my steepsterversary…so in my continuing trend of yearly posts…

Year 1
874 different teas
2101 Tasting notes
235 teas in my cupboard

Year 2
1058 different teas (so i’m up to 1932)
2446 tasting notes (up to 4547 now)
174 teas in my cupboard – with only 4 teas being from 2013 and those from December of that year

Year 3
648 different teas (so i’m up to 2580)
1810 tasting notes (up to 6357 now)
103 teas in my cupboard

What that all tells me is that i’ve finally stopped trying ALL THE TEAS, and i’ve started to figure out what it is that i really like. I’m picking up more of my faovurites and less “random things” to try.

I have made lots of awesome steepster friends and had some great times with ppl learning about their tea preferences and their lives :) After three years around here, I’m still having a blast, loving tea drinking and loving this place! In case you guys didn’t know this – you’re awesome and quite possibly one of the few places on the internet where the trolls don’t come out :)

Love this! Happy Steepsterversary!!

Roswell Strange

Happy Steepsterversary!

Yay! so awesome! Happy Steepsterversary!

Tea Leaf Co

HAPPY STEEPSTERVERSARY SIL! That’s quite impressive!! :D

Impressive! I, as well, don’t need to try ALL THE TEAS either anymore

thanks guys! it’s been a fun ride!

Wow, that is quite an achievement of tea drinking! Congrats!

Happy Belated Steepsterversary!!! you are a sampling machine. Also nobody can beat you in sipdowns. when i thought i figured my likes/dislikes i realized i should not narrow myself to puerh. and now im exploring oolongs to train my taste buds. its long journey ahead of us !

a journey that can last a lifetime!

Awesome, Congrats!