Mango Fruit Punch

Fruit Herbal Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Mango, Marigold Flowers, Orange Peel, Pineapple, Safflower, Strawberry, Tangerine
Mango, Orange, Peach, Sweet, Tart, Pineapple, Strawberry, Tangy, Fruity
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Raediance04

• “Aww... Why does this have to be so darn expensive? I bought 20 grams for $2.70 and I had to use the entire packet for my small teapot. I can get a couple of whole mangos for that price! I know...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 351 tasting notes
  • “Made this as a cold brew. Brewed for about 12 hours. Cold brewed there is definitely more of a fruit punch taste, similar to the Hawaiian Tropics fruit punch drink. There is definitely a mango...” Read full tasting note
    Lala1 784 tasting notes
  • “i'm drinking herbal. cuz i need to get better sleep. cuz let me tell you, i went to bed early last night on the super rare occasion that i was actually tired AND could also fall asleep. and as a...” Read full tasting note
    shmiracles 744 tasting notes
  • “Well that sucks. I got this tea as a sample with my last DT order. I understand this is a heavy tea, but dannnng at least put enough tea in the sample bag for me to make the suggested serving on...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 1066 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

It packs a punch

At every summer party, it’s the same. The punch bowl is where the action is. So you’ve got to serve a drink that’ll please kids and grownups alike. Something fun and fruity, yet rich and exotic. Something with big pieces of pineapple and mango, tangy slices of tangerine and orange, sweet strawberries, and pretty marigold blossoms. And we’ve got that something right here. It’s guaranteed to punch up any picnic, pool party or bar-be-cue.

Ingredients: Pineapple, mango, orange slices, tangerine, safflower, marigold, strawberry, artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tea is not frontin’ y’all. It says Mango Fruit Punch and it IS mango fruit punch. The dry blend smells like mangoes and straight up Hawaiian Punch. Remember how you could always tell who’d been drinking Hawaiian Punch from their red-stained lips and teeth? Little kids running around birthday parties looking like little cannibals? And that weird mascot who was like, a human man wearing antlers?

Anyway, we’re off topic. This tea smells super, super fruity. It’s obviously artificial, but not necessarily in a bad way. Hot/warm it tastes sort of bizarre – I find all really fruity hot teas sort of make me think of NeoCitran/TheraFlu. Cold, it’s good. It’s definitely tart – probably the tangerine? I guess you could add sugar, but at that point, I start to wonder why I’m even drinking tisane and shouldn’t I just have a glass of juice instead? It’s refreshing.

Cool bonus: the steeped fruit afterwards is awesome. There are big, hulking mango slices, and they get juicy and delicious and to be honest, a little slimy. But like, GOOD slimy, if such a thing exists.

If really fruity herbals are your thing, you’ll probably like this. If mangoes are your thing, go eat a mango. It’s worth trying, but I’d grab it as an iced tea pack.

This tea is composed of really big and heavy fruit pieces, so it can get expensive if you wish to get a lot of infusions. I got 25g of this in the summer collection and if I remember well I got only about 3 to 5 cups of tea out of it. It tastes very good though and you can re-steep it at least one more time.

Dry, this tea smells great, very fruity and yummy scented. Once steeped it really is like a real fruit punch not those artificial ones you buy and is just a little bit tangy which I think is great! If you enjoy tropical fruits and/or fruit punch you’re sure to enjoy this.

Oh my goodness…this tea is delicious!
It tastes so fruity, and “Mango Fruit punch” is definitely the right name for this tea. I was not disappointed! I will definitely be picking up a full tin of this.

Be warned though…the 25 gram bag I got in the summer collection will only make 2 cups of iced tea(4 cups of hot, but I couldn’t imagine this tea being all that good hot) because the pieces are so heavy.

Iced 8 min or more