Coconut Grove

White Tea
Artificial Flavouring, Coconut, Natural Coconut Flavor, Natural Vanilla Flavor, White Tea
Coconut, Grass, Butter, Cream, Vanilla, Mineral, Tea
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

From DAVIDsTEA

Simply sophisticated

We all know coconuts are fun. Just think of a tiki cocktail with a little paper umbrella. Or the coconut shell bikini on a hula girl. But did you know the coconut can be seriously sophisticated too? Like when you pair it with premium Bai Mu Dan white tea – a naturally sweet, delicate leaf from Fujian Province in China. The result is subtle and fresh, with just a hint of creaminess. Looks like coconut’s all grown up. (MK Kosher)

Ingredients: White Bai Mu Dan tea, coconut, natural vanilla flavouring, natural & artificial coconut flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

mmm, this one smells and tastes surprisingly coconutty despite the small amount of actual coconut flakes in the sample i got, but that must be all in the wonder of flavouring!
if you like coconut though, it is really… REALLY good! which is damn unfortunate because it’s a lovely (expensive!) white tea.
mmm… maybe just a special occasion tea?
i honestly can’t say anything else – it’s a just a lovely white tea base with a knockout coconut flavour on top, really good!

This is drinkable, but not that awesome. I am completely in love with Cocolemon Thai, so I thought this would be similar… but it has a phoney taste to it. Maybe it is the vanilla, though I like some of the others with vanilla in it. I will not be giving it away, but I would go for many other teas before this one – especially because it is pricy.

Plunkybug

Totally agreed!

Not bad. I had this iced and hot – much preferred the hot. This tea was very very light tasting, with subtle coconut and vanilla in the background. Definitely a crisp, clean tasting tea.

Another great tea! I think every one of the new summer teas have been amazing. Again, I had this tea hot and it is creamy and smooth. I can really taste the coconut. I had it after dinner and it seemed to settle my stomach. It was a really good smooth tea. Another must have.

So I am a coco-NUT (hahahahahaha no really guys I need help) and I thought this tea was incredible. I lost my mind when the Coconut Oolong came out, and this made me find it, and then lose it again, because AAAAHHHHH.

Scrumptious. Where the Oolong is velvety, this tea is crisp. It’s good hot, but it’s INFINITY TIMES BETTER ICED. I’m sorry I keep typing in CAPS but I’m just really EXCITED. The coconut taste is a bit tropical – there’s some pina colada-y thing going on in the background, but it’s really light. This tastes like something you’d sip while relaxing on a beach in Vanuatu with a dashing foreign lover.

For me, this was the best tea of the summer collection and a must-buy. If you hate coconut (aka if you are crazy) this will not appeal to you, but if you love coconut, whoo boy. Buckle up.

I tried this last night and really enjoyed it. I’ll admit that I tend to err on the side of caution with white and green teas, and always steep them at a low temp, even when the directions specify a higher one. It didn’t seem to hurt this tea, as there was a lot of flavour when I drank it. There was a sweet taste to it, which I tend to prefer, as it just feels wrong to me to add sugar to tea, and I would never remember to, anyway.

Another coconut tea to add to my collection. I still need to try them all side by side someday and find my favourite.

I made this as an iced tea today and it was FABULOUS! Very refreshing, sweet, and delicious.

I’ve had this tea languishing in my cupboard for a long time. I’m back into tea again, as coffee had turned out to be a big no-no for me. In the summer heat, I usually don’t crave a hot cup during the day time so I’ve been doing the iced thing.

I have a Takeya pitcher, but frankly I don’t keep enough ice on hand to brew with hot tea. I decided to try cold steeping, using 4 PS and 2L water. I let it steep for quite awhile (an entire day) and it’s delicious! I can taste the coconut flavours, and the tea still is delicate and not overpowering the other flavours. It’s too bad I only really discovered how much I liked it until after it’s long gone!

I really enjoyed this tea iced. Perfect for summer time.

This is one of my favourite. It’s sweet and creamy and simple. I will definitively buy again :)