Pink Passionfruit

Fruit Herbal Blend
Fruity, Peach, Strawberry, Sweet, Apple, Blackberry, Citrus, Floral, Grapefruit, Green Apple, Hibiscus, Honey, Nectar, Pineapple
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

From DAVIDsTEA

Passion fruits are pretty aptly named: all it takes is one taste to fall completely head over heels. Take this juicy, fruit-packed tisane. From its seductively tropical aroma to its blushing pink colour,it’s guaranteed to get your heart racing right from the get go. And once you finish your first glass, you’ll know you’ve found The One. Sweet, tangy and addictively refreshing, it has all the makings of the perfect summer fling.

Ingredients: Apple, apple pomace, rosehip, sweet blackberry leaves, hibiscus, passionfruit, artificial passionfruit flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I’m not really a fan of this one, although I’m biaised as I don’t really like things that have passionfruit in it. I don’t know why but to me it smells and taste like sweat.. Yeah, weird I know. This one might be better chilled, so If you are a cold tea kind of person, give it a try!

Refreshing and fruity :)

Flavors: Fruity

One of my favourite teas to make iced, so this BETTER make a comeback – I’m still hoarding on to what’s left of my stash for as long as I can. This tastes almost like juice and I can mix it with just about anything else to add a bit of extra oomph of flavour.

GCTTB Rd 3:

Well, this is certainly a passionfruit tea. No mistaking that. It is juicy and sweet and true to the fruit. It is a touch watered down but that may have been user error when it came to measurements. I am interested in seeing how this fares hot as well. Back into the pile of teas to try from the box. Thank you Jeweled Thumb for sharing :)

I just finished the last of my stash of this, and it looks like it isn’t making a return this summer. (Unless I’ve missed it being added to the permanent collection. I’ve been so busy lately.) In any case, this is a slightly sweet, wildly pink tea that has a vague acquaintanceship with passionfruit. There are hints of tartness that help it along. In reality there’s nothing super special about this fruit blend, but it does the trick. I liked it best with plenty of ice for a refreshing cup on sticky afternoons.

Iced 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Sipdown!

Drank this one today, cold brewed it in my fridge for about 24 hours.

I quite enjoyed it! The hibiscus didn’t seem to be overwhelming, and I found it refreshing and fruity and those are basically the two qualities I look for in a iced tea.

It also didn’t taste overly artificial which worked for me.
I’d consider buying more of this to cold brew during the summer!

jeweledthumb

This one is excellent. I wish they brought it back this year.

Roswell Strange

Ditto. I still have lots left, though…

I absolutely adored this tea. I’m so upset that it’s discontinued! I had a tin of it and I was trying to save it, but then my sister came by and decided she liked it and drank it all! :(
It was the perfect blend of fruit and tart. Such a lovely iced tea! Hoping that one day they’ll bring it back.

Pink Passionfruit was the second tea I tried in this collection. It reminds me of Pink Flamingo in more ways than one: the color, and the tangy-ness! So basically, they are both this crazy pink color and tangy! These are great things that give it a summer vibe!

It smelled so good at the store, I just had to get some . And it’s such a lovely color! Got some before it was gone, and I can attest to the statement that it tastes just as good as it smells!
Note; it is a very tart tea so if you don’t like that I’d recommend sweetening or whatnot.

I have this when it’s one of the dollar iced teas at David’s. A lot of hibiscus, just like with most of their summer teas so far, but it’s a bit less shockingly sweet than, say, their Pink Lemonade. If I wasn’t suffering from hibiscus fatigue I’m sure I’d love it more.