Pink Lemonade

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

• “I tried a sample of this in store and found it way too sweet. Nonetheless, the beau talked me into picking up 50 grams. We made it hot last night (I still don't really like iced tea) and it was,...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 675 tasting notes
  • “Another sipdown! I put this in the fridge at work so I'd have a treat the next day, and as a bonus the company gave us carbonated water and sanpellegrino drinks (which we'll get every week now as...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1409 tasting notes
  • “Have been drinking some tea lately but failing to log anything. Gah. Life is so busy! Looking for housing again, frantically trying to finish up thesis-related things... Anyhow, figured I'd try...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2221 tasting notes
  • “Dry Leaf Nose: Pink lemonade. Liquor: Pink colour with a slight cloudiness. Flavour: The flavour is very reminiscent of pink lemonade. A slight tartness from the lemon, but overall sweet with...” Read full tasting note
    DAVIDsTEA 149 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Think Pink

When life gives you lemons, reach for this zippy hot pink blend. One sip is enough to turn any frown upside down. Not only is it packed with rooibos, hibiscus and other good-for-you stuff, it’s also unbelievably delicious any way you drink it. Served hot, it’s a tart and tasty throat soother. On ice, it’s an addictively tangy summer refresher. And if you really want to take it to the next level, freeze it into ice cubes and blend them up with some agave and a splash of vodka. Hello, grown-up slushie.

Ingredients: Hibiscus, mango, rooibos, lemon peel, lemon myrtle, lemongrass, stevia, cornflower petals, natural and artificial lime, lemon and sugar cane flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I had to quickly run into the mall today and couldn’t resist going into David’s tea (after all who ever can!?). I had a sample of this tea iced and loved it so much I walked out with a cup. I don’t know if I would like this one as much warm but I will definitely pick this one up to have over the summer. I had a bit of agave in mine but I didn’t find it to be too sweet. I found it to have great flavours! It had a nice balance between tartness and sweetness which was really refreshing…I will definitely be stocking up on this :)

Aroma: Strong lemon with a slight sweetness
Color: Pink
Taste: Had a lot of flavor that did remind me of pink lemonade. There was the tartness from the lemon but it was balanced with sweetness.
Notes: I wasn’t expecting this tea to be as sweet, but, I think it’s the perfect amount. First sip you taste the lemon, then as you swallow, it follows down with the sweetness. Very refreshing both hot and cold. I’d consider this one as a dessert tea but it was very well done.

Thanks to BrewTEAlly Sweet for the sample.

I wasn’t expecting to like this one as much as I did. I am not a huge lover of Rooibos and I don’t sweeten my teas, so the reviews had me scared! But the smell was so so good that I decided to go for it this morning, thinking I could just dump it and brew something better :)

Yes, it is very sweet (I actually wondered if I had sweetened it in some sort of dazed black out), but the tartness cuts it enough that I really enjoyed it. I drank half of my sample hot and didn’t want t stop, but managed to drink the other half cold and I dont know which I liked more. I think I will actually need more of this!

Delicious! I added too much sugar, but I am enjoying it. I’m starting to think I like this one best really hot. It’s starting to cool and I think the hibiscus is coming out a bit more than I would have liked, but it still really good.

My hunny has saved some to make an iced tea with it tomorrow. It’s chilling in the fridge right now. I hope he enjoys it too.

So I went in to buy a iced tea travel mug and the girl over the counter said I could have a free tea of the day. I had the choice between Pink lemonade and an other one which sounded weird so I took the lemonade. After going shopping I finally took a sip of it and fell in love with it. I’m going back and buying a tin this weekend.. Great tea!

I bought a 50g bag of this in store. It smells just like pink lemonade, which I loved so I figured it would be a hit. I have only cold steeped it so far. It is delicious this way and tastes just like a glass of pink lemonade. If you enjoy pink lemonade I would recommend! Will certainly be getting a tin.

It might be minus thirty, still… But I am onto spring and spring teas. I love this tea cold steeped, enough to have refilled my tin for this spring. It and pink passionfruit are my staple teas to drink at cold at work.

I bought this one because my fiance LOVES pink lemonade. I’m trying to get him away from buying the pink lemonade mix or those super-sugared bottled versions and, voila!, found a tea replacement!

I cold-brewed this one overnight and used 1.5tsp per 8oz (instead of the recommended 1.25tsp); I got a very light pink tea that had a light fruity lemonade taste to it. Without sugar, it’s got a sour tang that builds as you drink it. According to my fiance, it’s spot on pink lemonade and only needs a tiny bit of sugar to make it perfect.

A definite reorder once we use up the 2oz we have! I’ll make a tea lover out of that guy yet!

Iced 8 min or more 4 tsp 21 OZ / 621 ML

This is one of the first teas I’ve gotten from Davids. I adore it! There is an aftertaste thåt is a little tin-ish but I don’t mind. It tastes exactly like pink lemonade! I drink it hot or cold, and my friends love it too. It turns a very pretty pink when steeped which is a bonus. I just wish it wasn’t pre-sweetened with the stevia. I would enjoy it much more if I could pick the sweetness on my own.

1 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I drank this tea hot and I didn’t like it, it was to acid, maybe it could be better served on ice.