Pink Lemonade

Rooibos Tea
Hibiscus, Lemon, Lemon Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

• “I tried a sample of this in store and found it way too sweet. Nonetheless, the beau talked me into picking up 50 grams. We made it hot last night (I still don't really like iced tea) and it was,...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 682 tasting notes
  • “Another sipdown! I put this in the fridge at work so I'd have a treat the next day, and as a bonus the company gave us carbonated water and sanpellegrino drinks (which we'll get every week now as...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1637 tasting notes
  • “Have been drinking some tea lately but failing to log anything. Gah. Life is so busy! Looking for housing again, frantically trying to finish up thesis-related things... Anyhow, figured I'd try...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2229 tasting notes
  • “Dry Leaf Nose: Pink lemonade. Liquor: Pink colour with a slight cloudiness. Flavour: The flavour is very reminiscent of pink lemonade. A slight tartness from the lemon, but overall sweet with...” Read full tasting note
    DAVIDsTEA 165 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Think Pink

When life gives you lemons, reach for this zippy hot pink blend. One sip is enough to turn any frown upside down. Not only is it packed with rooibos, hibiscus and other good-for-you stuff, it’s also unbelievably delicious any way you drink it. Served hot, it’s a tart and tasty throat soother. On ice, it’s an addictively tangy summer refresher. And if you really want to take it to the next level, freeze it into ice cubes and blend them up with some agave and a splash of vodka. Hello, grown-up slushie.

Ingredients: Hibiscus, mango, rooibos, lemon peel, lemon myrtle, lemongrass, stevia, cornflower petals, natural and artificial lime, lemon and sugar cane flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I had to quickly run into the mall today and couldn’t resist going into David’s tea (after all who ever can!?). I had a sample of this tea iced and loved it so much I walked out with a cup. I don’t know if I would like this one as much warm but I will definitely pick this one up to have over the summer. I had a bit of agave in mine but I didn’t find it to be too sweet. I found it to have great flavours! It had a nice balance between tartness and sweetness which was really refreshing…I will definitely be stocking up on this :)

Aroma: Strong lemon with a slight sweetness
Color: Pink
Taste: Had a lot of flavor that did remind me of pink lemonade. There was the tartness from the lemon but it was balanced with sweetness.
Notes: I wasn’t expecting this tea to be as sweet, but, I think it’s the perfect amount. First sip you taste the lemon, then as you swallow, it follows down with the sweetness. Very refreshing both hot and cold. I’d consider this one as a dessert tea but it was very well done.

Thanks to BrewTEAlly Sweet for the sample.

I wasn’t expecting to like this one as much as I did. I am not a huge lover of Rooibos and I don’t sweeten my teas, so the reviews had me scared! But the smell was so so good that I decided to go for it this morning, thinking I could just dump it and brew something better :)

Yes, it is very sweet (I actually wondered if I had sweetened it in some sort of dazed black out), but the tartness cuts it enough that I really enjoyed it. I drank half of my sample hot and didn’t want t stop, but managed to drink the other half cold and I dont know which I liked more. I think I will actually need more of this!

Delicious! I added too much sugar, but I am enjoying it. I’m starting to think I like this one best really hot. It’s starting to cool and I think the hibiscus is coming out a bit more than I would have liked, but it still really good.

My hunny has saved some to make an iced tea with it tomorrow. It’s chilling in the fridge right now. I hope he enjoys it too.

So I went in to buy a iced tea travel mug and the girl over the counter said I could have a free tea of the day. I had the choice between Pink lemonade and an other one which sounded weird so I took the lemonade. After going shopping I finally took a sip of it and fell in love with it. I’m going back and buying a tin this weekend.. Great tea!

I bought a 50g bag of this in store. It smells just like pink lemonade, which I loved so I figured it would be a hit. I have only cold steeped it so far. It is delicious this way and tastes just like a glass of pink lemonade. If you enjoy pink lemonade I would recommend! Will certainly be getting a tin.

Hands down one of my favourite teas on a hot summer day. It tastes good both hot and cold. I also found that it had the right amount of tang and zest for a lemonade tea.

Flavors: Hibiscus, Lemon, Lemon Zest

gross. since i was in a davids, i picked up this one to try as a cold brew. STEVIA I HATE YOU! that’s right…give me the stupid sprinkles in cherry snow cone over the stevia in this one because it’s all that i can taste. Smells like pink lemonade, first sip is really nice and then…….
……..
…….
ZOMG ATTACK OF THE STEVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugh.

Final Count: 175 ’Cause well cherry snow cone will be in there until tomorrow. :)

Iced 8 min or more
Cavocorax

Yeah, I was not a fan of this. Not at all. I’d rather have the super SUPER sweet cotton candy. And I prefer root beer.

this one is nasty…

Kaylee

It makes me sad because I really want the rainbow tin this comes in, but I know I would hate the tea.

It’s a good thing I love sweets, because I sweetened this before I realized that it’s already sweetened. And got thing that I like my lemonade extra sweet! This was sweet and lemony with out that sort of dry mouth and thick coated feeling in my throat that I get from real lemonade (is that normal, do other people get that?). So this is better than the real thing for me. And the rooibos adds a little bit of depth and complexity to it that I liked!
Thanks Ost for the sample!

Iced 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 1 OZ / 29 ML

First sip. I can barely write this tasting note over the sound of my taste buds screaming “ohgodohgodohgod getitoffmegetitoffmegetitoffme”. There is this terrible chemical aftertaste. Also, disclaimer, I don’t like lemonade to begin with but I promised Virginia I’d try this. There’s no way I’m drinking the rest of this.

Boiling 4 min, 45 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
darby

Awe, too bad! I have this on my list to try.

mj

I have a good-sized sample left and you are more than welcome to it. PM me if you’d like me to pop it in the mail to you.

Virginia

LOL omg this made me laugh so hard! Sorry girl. Now we are even I guess lolll But I’m happy you liked a couple of the rooiboses I sent :)