Pink Lemonade

Rooibos Tea
Alcohol, Hibiscus, Medicinal, Strawberry, Lemon, Pineapple, Sweet, Tart, Sugar, Citrusy, Tangy, Artificial, Lemon Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

• “I tried a sample of this in store and found it way too sweet. Nonetheless, the beau talked me into picking up 50 grams. We made it hot last night (I still don’t really like iced tea) and it...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 709 tasting notes
  • “Another sipdown! I put this in the fridge at work so I’d have a treat the next day, and as a bonus the company gave us carbonated water and sanpellegrino drinks (which we’ll get every...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1774 tasting notes
  • “Have been drinking some tea lately but failing to log anything. Gah. Life is so busy! Looking for housing again, frantically trying to finish up thesis-related things… Anyhow, figured...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 3132 tasting notes
  • “Dry Leaf Nose: Pink lemonade. Liquor: Pink colour with a slight cloudiness. Flavour: The flavour is very reminiscent of pink lemonade. A slight tartness from the lemon, but overall sweet with a...” Read full tasting note
    DAVIDsTEA 289 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Think Pink

When life gives you lemons, reach for this zippy hot pink blend. One sip is enough to turn any frown upside down. Not only is it packed with rooibos, hibiscus and other good-for-you stuff, it’s also unbelievably delicious any way you drink it. Served hot, it’s a tart and tasty throat soother. On ice, it’s an addictively tangy summer refresher. And if you really want to take it to the next level, freeze it into ice cubes and blend them up with some agave and a splash of vodka. Hello, grown-up slushie.

Ingredients: Hibiscus, mango, rooibos, lemon peel, lemon myrtle, lemongrass, stevia, cornflower petals, natural and artificial lime, lemon and sugar cane flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I had to quickly run into the mall today and couldn’t resist going into David’s tea (after all who ever can!?). I had a sample of this tea iced and loved it so much I walked out with a cup. I don’t know if I would like this one as much warm but I will definitely pick this one up to have over the summer. I had a bit of agave in mine but I didn’t find it to be too sweet. I found it to have great flavours! It had a nice balance between tartness and sweetness which was really refreshing…I will definitely be stocking up on this :)

Thanks to BrewTEAlly Sweet for the sample.

I wasn’t expecting to like this one as much as I did. I am not a huge lover of Rooibos and I don’t sweeten my teas, so the reviews had me scared! But the smell was so so good that I decided to go for it this morning, thinking I could just dump it and brew something better :)

Yes, it is very sweet (I actually wondered if I had sweetened it in some sort of dazed black out), but the tartness cuts it enough that I really enjoyed it. I drank half of my sample hot and didn’t want t stop, but managed to drink the other half cold and I dont know which I liked more. I think I will actually need more of this!

Delicious! I added too much sugar, but I am enjoying it. I’m starting to think I like this one best really hot. It’s starting to cool and I think the hibiscus is coming out a bit more than I would have liked, but it still really good.

My hunny has saved some to make an iced tea with it tomorrow. It’s chilling in the fridge right now. I hope he enjoys it too.

So I went in to buy a iced tea travel mug and the girl over the counter said I could have a free tea of the day. I had the choice between Pink lemonade and an other one which sounded weird so I took the lemonade. After going shopping I finally took a sip of it and fell in love with it. I’m going back and buying a tin this weekend.. Great tea!

I bought a 50g bag of this in store. It smells just like pink lemonade, which I loved so I figured it would be a hit. I have only cold steeped it so far. It is delicious this way and tastes just like a glass of pink lemonade. If you enjoy pink lemonade I would recommend! Will certainly be getting a tin.

Here’s Hoping TTB

The scent of the leaf and brew wasn’t really impressing me, then the sweetness of the stevia hit on my first sip, so I dumped the rest of the cup. I cannot stand stevia.

I’m not a lover of this one. It does remind me of pink lemonade but I was more tartness and I’m just not getting that here. What am I getting? Stevia. Is that in here? Because I am tasting it and it’s just not awesome.

Pink Lemonade is very overpowering and the taste changes depending on where it hits your mouth. Sometimes, you’ll get sips that are very sweet and strawberry-lemon-candy-tasting. However, most times there is a strange artificial flavor that almost seems poisonous. Because of that artificial flavor which I have experienced about 8/10 times, I don’t think I would recommend this tea. The 2/10 times where the flavor doesn’t occur, the tea is great!

Also, I have had this both hot and cold, and once again the flavor changes even more depending on the temperature. When it is hot, it tastes almost like medicine and seems very throat-soothing. I think, if anything, it is better as a cold tea, where the more fruity flavours are drawn out.

Flavors: Alcohol, Hibiscus, Medicinal, Strawberry

You know for something that isn’t actually lemonade this blend actually does a pretty good job of replicating the flavours. I’m drinking it hot right now (yes I know it’s intended as an iced tea) but even hot it reminds me of hot lemonade that I drink in the winter when I have a cold. It’s very tart and lemon-y in flavour and despite the stevia leaf it could maybe stand to be a bit sweeter. Next time I’ll try icing a pitcher with a bit of sugar.

Boiling 5 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I did not like this tea-there was a tartness problem.