Guava Cadabra

Herbal Tea
Fruity, Tart, Fruit Punch, Guava, Mango, Hibiscus, Sweet, Tropical, Peach, Apple, Berries, Sugarcane, Candied Apple, Thick, Floral, Apple Candy
Edit tea info Last updated by pastelstar

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

Oh, Oh It’s Magic

This sweet, tropical fruit blend is seriously magical. Don’t believe us? Just ice yourself a cup and prepare to fall under its spell. First it enchants you with its pretty pink colour. Next it bewitches you with its irresistible aroma of ripe mango and guava. Then you take your first, utterly spellbinding sip. And before you know it…Guava Cabadra! You’ve completely fallen for its magic charms. Tart, sweet, exotic and refreshing, it’s the potion of choice for any sorcerer in the know.

Mango, apple, hibiscus blossoms, elderberries, guava crunchy, mango, rosehips.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I got this tea in the caffiene free iced tea collection! I love those little tins. They’re the perfect size for sampling! (This is how I discovered my love of coconut ice and hard candy!)
I was really excited when I saw guava cadabra in this collection. I have a friend who had had it and loved it, so I had been meaning to try it for a while. I guess I just forgot about it every time I went in!

I don’t know how I feel about this. It isn’t bad at all. It also isn’t wonderful. I had this tea iced. I really like the flavors of the mango and guava (I have never had guava before this) that come through. The tea brews very strong, which I also enjoy. There is something about it though that makes it seem kind of one-dimensional. It might be due to the sweetness of it? There is just one layer of flavor…I’m not sure how to describe it. It seems as though others understand though, a few other reviewers have said similar things.

So would I drink this again? Yes. Will I buy it to keep in my cupboard? No.
Its not bad, but there are others that I prefer!

Flavors: Fruity, Guava, Mango

I had this one in my cupboard for quite some time before trying it. I tried it iced. It was pretty good, but I wasn’t blown away by it initially. I went to get a second brew out of the leaves and the scent given off by the leaves was very pleasant and familiar. So, I think I really like this one, but just had to get used to it. It may become a regular in my iced tea rotation. Makes a great iced tea. If you haven’t tried it, you definitely should.

Hmm…this is better than I remember, but still not as perfect as I had hoped. I just brewed this hot and poured over ice as I didn’t have time for a cold brew. There’s a strong, juicy mango flavour, frozen peach notes, and just an overall tropical feel. Definitely very refreshing for a hot day.

Flavors: Fruity, Mango, Peach, Tropical

Iced 4 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 8 OZ / 250 ML

I made an iced tea out of this one, but honestly, the hibiscus really ruins this one for me. I ended up not finishing my iced tea.

So, I gave this one to my mom. She doesn’t mind hibiscus, so hopefully she’ll enjoy.

WOW!! ccoppens shared this glorious gem with me and to say i am impressed is an understatement. Probably my favourite tea to date.. delicious, sweet, fruity and the aroma is nothing short of spectacular. A+ TEA

200 °F / 93 °C
Chris Coppens

I’m glad you liked it! I totally agree this gem is quite glorious!!

This magical tea is the perfect start to a cold Sunday morning! The aroma of mango and guava was so enticing, that I had to fight off my own dog from trying to drink it right out of my mug.

Flavors: Guava, Hibiscus, Mango

Megan

wow this tea sounds nothing short of magical. You will have to let me sample it some time :)

Got this bad boy for christmas – let’s see how you fair, guava cadabra!

Alright, one heaping teaspoon of tea in about 300 ml of almost to boiling water. Instructions say 4-7 min steep. 1 minute in and we have a REALLY nice pink colour. (I’m lookin’ at you, beetroot)

Smells the same as it did in the bag, but doesn’t have that weird aftersmell that it did in the pack – as an after taste – which is nice! I can mostly only taste a nice sweet mango and hint of apple. A good tea, and I’d drink it again; but not amazing and I wouldn’t kill to keep it in my cupboard.
(Added a tsp of sugar and it really brought out the fruity flavours; bumping the rating up now)

om nom.

Flavors: Apple, Mango

I bought about a dozen sample sizes of tea a few weeks ago and have been going back to David’s Tea and trying new teas and getting larger quantities of the teas I really enjoy. This was one of the teas that I went back and got a tin full of.

This tea is amazing both hot and cold. I’m glad to finally have a Sunday off so I can just sit back and sample my entire tea collection over again. I love this tea for many reasons. The main one being that it is finally an herbal and fruity tea that doesn’t have hibiscus!

This is also a delicious tea both hot and cold. I’ve never really made too many cold teas because it was so much work. But now that I finally caved in and bought the perfect tea maker making iced tea is a breeze!

Flavors: Apple, Guava, Mango, Sweet, Tart, Tropical

5 min, 45 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

One more to go cup review and I’ll be caught up! So here it goes.
This smelled really promising but just ended up tasting like cough syrup and apples YUCK! No, no, no their will be no more of this for me.

I liked this a lot better than I expected to. It was a delightful and refreshing balance of flavor, sweet and yet with a sourness that was not too strong on the hibiscus. Best part was I made it at a family gathering and had to make three steepings of it because all the kids loved it!! I will buy it again since I’m almost out already.

Flavors: Berries, Guava, Hibiscus, Sugarcane