Guava Cadabra

Herbal Tea
Fruit Punch, Fruity, Guava, Mango, Hibiscus, Sweet, Tropical, Peach, Apple, Tart, Berries, Sugarcane, Candied Apple, Thick, Floral, Apple Candy
Edit tea info Last updated by pastelstar

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

Oh, Oh It’s Magic

This sweet, tropical fruit blend is seriously magical. Don’t believe us? Just ice yourself a cup and prepare to fall under its spell. First it enchants you with its pretty pink colour. Next it bewitches you with its irresistible aroma of ripe mango and guava. Then you take your first, utterly spellbinding sip. And before you know it…Guava Cabadra! You’ve completely fallen for its magic charms. Tart, sweet, exotic and refreshing, it’s the potion of choice for any sorcerer in the know.

Mango, apple, hibiscus blossoms, elderberries, guava crunchy, mango, rosehips.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I made an iced tea out of this one, but honestly, the hibiscus really ruins this one for me. I ended up not finishing my iced tea.

So, I gave this one to my mom. She doesn’t mind hibiscus, so hopefully she’ll enjoy.

WOW!! ccoppens shared this glorious gem with me and to say i am impressed is an understatement. Probably my favourite tea to date.. delicious, sweet, fruity and the aroma is nothing short of spectacular. A+ TEA

200 °F / 93 °C
Chris Coppens

I’m glad you liked it! I totally agree this gem is quite glorious!!

This magical tea is the perfect start to a cold Sunday morning! The aroma of mango and guava was so enticing, that I had to fight off my own dog from trying to drink it right out of my mug.

Flavors: Guava, Hibiscus, Mango

Megan

wow this tea sounds nothing short of magical. You will have to let me sample it some time :)

Got this bad boy for christmas – let’s see how you fair, guava cadabra!

Alright, one heaping teaspoon of tea in about 300 ml of almost to boiling water. Instructions say 4-7 min steep. 1 minute in and we have a REALLY nice pink colour. (I’m lookin’ at you, beetroot)

Smells the same as it did in the bag, but doesn’t have that weird aftersmell that it did in the pack – as an after taste – which is nice! I can mostly only taste a nice sweet mango and hint of apple. A good tea, and I’d drink it again; but not amazing and I wouldn’t kill to keep it in my cupboard.
(Added a tsp of sugar and it really brought out the fruity flavours; bumping the rating up now)

om nom.

Flavors: Apple, Mango

I bought about a dozen sample sizes of tea a few weeks ago and have been going back to David’s Tea and trying new teas and getting larger quantities of the teas I really enjoy. This was one of the teas that I went back and got a tin full of.

This tea is amazing both hot and cold. I’m glad to finally have a Sunday off so I can just sit back and sample my entire tea collection over again. I love this tea for many reasons. The main one being that it is finally an herbal and fruity tea that doesn’t have hibiscus!

This is also a delicious tea both hot and cold. I’ve never really made too many cold teas because it was so much work. But now that I finally caved in and bought the perfect tea maker making iced tea is a breeze!

Flavors: Apple, Guava, Mango, Sweet, Tart, Tropical

5 min, 45 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

One more to go cup review and I’ll be caught up! So here it goes.
This smelled really promising but just ended up tasting like cough syrup and apples YUCK! No, no, no their will be no more of this for me.

I liked this a lot better than I expected to. It was a delightful and refreshing balance of flavor, sweet and yet with a sourness that was not too strong on the hibiscus. Best part was I made it at a family gathering and had to make three steepings of it because all the kids loved it!! I will buy it again since I’m almost out already.

Flavors: Berries, Guava, Hibiscus, Sugarcane

Being a Frequent Steeper member, I got this tea for free as I spent over $100 earlier this year (I had gone a little tea crazy back around March/April LOL). I had looked at the ingredients as well as the reviews here (thank you!) prior to picking this up.

Made a batch for the iced tea pitcher I bought from David’s Tea – I used 3 tablespoons with 1.7L of water @ 100C/212F, let it steep overnight, and left the tea in the strainer. Nothing was added.

I served this as an iced tea for a party we had here last Sunday. It was well received and went pretty quickly! It’s got a nice fruitiness that isn’t overwhelming, and no one flavour dominated another.

Side note – I also tried this as a hot tea and liked it.

I bought a tin full of this to add to my tea cupboard. :) This is definitely a tea I’ll make sure to stock up on.

Flavors: Apple, Fruity, Guava, Mango

Boiling 8 min or more 3 tsp 57 OZ / 1700 ML

Absolutely love this tea! It is my go-to in the summer for iced-tea, and my family and friends can’t get enough of it. I leave the tea steeping in the water for hours to give it a strong taste. I don’t like a lot of sugar in my teas, and you don’t have to add any to this tea! I also have mixed this in with some homemade lemonade for a little something different.
The tea is also great hot for those days you feel like a warm cup of fruity tea.

Holy mackerel, is this another amazing tea from DAVIDs this summer. I grabbed 20g and it was gone in a flash… 4 tsp in 12 oz. boiling water, steeped three to five minutes, poured over ice… it’s pure heaven in a glass. Went to go grab a ton more yesterday with my 15% off, and they’re temporarily (yay, it’s coming back!) sold out. Oh, and leave it unsweetened… it’s freakishly sweet as-is.

Flavors: Candied Apple, Thick