Pistachio Cream

Herbal Tea
Chamomile, Mulberry Leaves, Natural Creme Flavor, Natural Macadamia Flavors, Natural Pistachio Flavors, Pistacho
Creamy, Earth, Floral, Nutty, Sweet, Vegetal, Cream, Nuts, Vanilla
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

• “This is a tea with a pretty distinct flavor which means you really need to be in the mood for it to truly enjoy it. When I first went about brewing the cup, I was not really that excited but...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 2378 tasting notes
  • “Ok, so tea 3/5 of the new collection! I really like Mulberry Magic, so I thought I would try this out. It smells divine! I’m not a big pistachio nut (ha! see what I did there?) but I do enjoy...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1774 tasting notes
  • “Almost done my 20g so it’s about time that I actually write about this pistachio (near) perfection. I wasn’t too crazy about Mulberry Magic. Something about the macadamia in there that...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 1185 tasting notes
  • “I just learned the best feature of my new cheap porcelain teapot – unlike the tetsubin, I can just shove the whole works into the fridge without any worries! This afternoon I pulled out what...” Read full tasting note
    wheezybee 255 tasting notes

A new classic
Our love affair with pistachios goes way back. In fact, archaeologists have unearthed ancient pistachio seeds and crackers almost 800,000 years old. Hey, why mess with a classic? With their sweet, creamy taste and pretty pale green colour, pistachios are definitely one of a kind. And when you blend them with super-healthy mulberry leaves, you get a blend that’s not only decadently delicious – it’s also incredibly good for you. What will they think of next?

Ingredients: Mulberry leaf, pistachios, chamomile, natural cream, macadamia and pistachio flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Tea & Cards TTB

Oh gods…this may be my new favourite tea ever. It’s got lovely grassy overtones with a sweet, mellow creaminess layered in after and an-almost nutty savoury note that dances just out of reach.

I’ve no idea how this one is going to taste cool (because I’m going to drink it before it gets that far)…I have a feeling the second steep should hold up fairly well, also, so I’ll be testing that momentarily.

Seriously, though, I just can’t get over how awesome this tea is…this – if nothing else – made the whole TTB worthwhile.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I just finished drinking Lime Gelato (also yummy) and your review is making want to place an order!

Yay! I enjoyed this one as well, and someone recommended Mulberry Magic (I think) as something similar to enjoy.

It is so, SO good! If you’re on the fence about making an order I’d say go for it – this is my favourite tea I’ve had in months, at least. :)

And I’ll have to try Mulberry Magic – it sounds like something I’d enjoy, judging by the tasting notes…

I’ve been contemplating about buying a DavidsTEA Steeper but wanted to order a few teas as well and this sounds delicious! I’ll take a look at Mulberry Magic too. :)

I purchased this tea on a whim. Despite being allergic to tree nuts (mildly to most, quite severely to almonds) I still tough through it and can usually down half of a cup of this before I can’t stand it anymore and am forced by a mild allergy to stop.

You can definitely taste pistachio, cream, mulberry with a hint of chamomile. It is so perfectly balanced! There isn’t one flavour like over powers another, they are equally perfect in the flavour orgy that this tea is! I have only had this hot, but I’ve had it straight, with honey, with agave and as a latte and it seems to be awesome no matter how it is prepared…. If only I can drink more of it!

205 °F / 96 °C 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp

Can one find a soul mate in a cup of tea? That’s how I feel about Pistachio Cream. The mulberry taste is very present, but it’s complimented nicely with the cream. You don’t really need milk. I fully recommend it.

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 250 ML

very creamy and smooth, subtly nutty flavour. Must steep it for the right time however; too long=bitter and not enough=NO flavour. Got this as a gift from the fall collection, not too crazy about it so I wouldn’t buy it again but there will be no problem finishing the rest of the bag.

I can’t seem to get this tea to taste like anything. I get hints of cream and pistachio but overall this tea is kind of blah.

Great before bed tisane! It is really creamy as the description said. Very nice taste I loved it.

Oh my land, this tea is delicious. The fact that it’s caffeine free makes it an awesome tea to drink before bed. Or at school. Or anywhere, to be honest. One of the quickest ways to my heart is to offer me a cup of this. Seriously. Anyone offering? No? Alright, I’ll just drink it all myself.

This is DELICIOUS! The pistachio flavor is strong (and perfect!) and there is definitely a creaminess to the flavor as well (how do they do it?). I steeped the leaves twice and it was delicious both times. I have a feeling that I’m going to end up buying more of this when I finish my sample… As a bonus, the tea is caffeine-free! Almost all of my caffeine-free teas are rooibos or fruit, and I’m not always in the mood for one of those in the evening. I can definitely see myself drinking this regularly in the evenings.

(Sample from silentrequiem. Thanks!)

I wanted to give all the fall teas a go before they disappear for the season, and I finally got around to trying this one. I liked it, but not as much as other nutty blends that I have tried in the past. I also was not aware of the mulberry component until after the fact, and that is not a favoured ingrdient of mine in teas. But I did enjoy the creaminess and, overall, it was a good sample.

I received this tea as a sample from my online order from DAVIDsTEA. I’ve been meaning to try it but never made the commitment.

The pistachio aroma is promising! Steeped, this smells just like pistachio muffins.

This is a very pleasant tea, comforting and simple. I’m not tasting pistachio as much as I am smelling it, however.