Raspberry Nectar (organic)

Fruit Herbal Honeybush Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

So delicious

Looking for the ultimate fruity dessert tea? This one is light, fresh and delectable. It brings together organic raspberries, sweet honeybush, tart lemongrass and natural citrus essence for a deliciously refreshing taste experience. Plus you’ll love the golden rose colour. Try it hot or iced. Or with a dark chocolate truffle. Caffeine-free.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

very nice flavor, raspberry-lemon ish

Nowhere near raspberry enough.

Decent enough but I won’t be buying it again after finishing my 50 grams.

Really hoping for a teagasm just got a decent rooibos.

I like this tea, but I don’t love it. I bought some the other day and am glad I didn’t buy the tin. It doesn’t taste like raspberries but it does have a pleasant citrus taste so I think I’m going to try mixing it with some other teas and hopefully I can create something delicious.

So this tea doesn’t taste like raspberries, but the predominant tastes are the lemongrass and honeybush. Not that those tastes are a bad thing, I still enjoyed the tea, but when the name and description imply raspberries it is kind of disappointing. Maybe David’s Tea should adjust the recipe for this tea to bring out the raspberry taste more.

I received this tea as a gift and it’s absolutely gorgeous. I’m a fan of rooibos teas and this one is a winner! Light, flavorful, sweet…it’s got everything. I drank it without cream or sugar (as I do the majority of my teas), and it’s everything it says it is. Lovely fruit accents with a pleasant afterglow. Wonderful!

I liked this, but not as much as I thought I would. I’ve only tried it iced, and although it was quite tasty and refreshing, it didn’t quite have the raspberry punch that I was expecting from the dry smell. I tasted mostly rooibos, with a hint of raspberry lemon flavour. I’m not the biggest fan of straight up rooibos, so this probably won’t be a repurchase for me. Still really tasty though, and I’ll finish the bag that I have.