Mint To Be (Organic)

Black Tea Leaves, Coconut, Cornflower Petals, Natural Flavours, Peppermint
Coconut, Mint, Peppermint, Butterscotch, Caramel, Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Cream, Nutty, Tannin, Vanilla, Corn Husk, Flowers, Honey, Pine
Medium
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by De

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

It’s no secret that some of our best ideas come from our customers. So when you guys asked David for a minty black tea, he knew he had to deliver. He took a rich base of black tea and cool peppermint, and added a creamy hint of coconut. To top it all off, he asked our customers to help him name it. We got tons of amazing name ideas, then everyone voted for their fave. We hope you all love the result as much as we do. Trust us – you and this tea are simply mint to be together.

Ingredients: organic black tea, peppermint, blue cornflower petals, coconut flakes. With natural flavouring.

Allergens: coconut

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tea puts me back up to 200 teas….so much for being under 200! I knew it wouldn’t last too long!
And this is tasting note 750!!!!

I really enjoyed the combination of coconut and mint with the black tea, but I found there to be a bitter aftertaste. What is it with me incorrectly brewing blacks lately?
My bad, I will try to brew this for less time and at a lower temp.

WOOHOO!!!! grats on 750 notes!

Fjellrev

Congratulations!

keychange

yeah yeah 750 notes!!

Had another cup of this one – love the creaminess, but it’s almost a bit too minty for me. Particularly the re-steep, which had good flavour, but was a bit like drinking a peppermint out of a cup.

Boiling 2 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I haven’t done a review of this tea yet, but have had at least 3 cups since I purchased it last Wednesday. Simply put, I really like it! It reminds me of White Chocolate Frost but with less mint and a much more natural cream flavor from coconut rather than white chocolate. It will hopefully wake me up on this horrendous Monday that happens to have Daylight Savings attached to it. Ugh, up an hour early? Not my thing. Ugh well I will drink tea and work on stuff and hopefully not doze off at my desk. Yummy tea! I will do a more in depth review later, but it’s creamy, tasty, and good. And I could totally restock this one!

Aimee Popovacki

lol i find all their mint teas (minus spearmint, and mint julep) have a similar taste.. and its not a taste i enjoy too much.. :(

MissLena

They do have a similar taste, this one I can also liken to Santa’s Secret lol, but I don’t mind their mint so all good for me! I wasn’t a fan of Mint Julep lol too much going on in it for my taste, or I got a funny batch lol

Aimee Popovacki

yeah, i found mint julep was good sometimes and weird sometimes… i hated cocomint cream and white chocolate frost lol.. i’m good with santa’s secret though so i might like this one.

well this tea isn’t nearly as weird tasting as i thought it would be!
haha.
bam!
it really is just a hint of coconut. and i love davidstea secret santa so yay mint. a mint black tea is kinda good at any time of the day.
it’s REALLY great that Cavocorax sent me such a hearty bag of this tea!

actually, she sent me a hearty box of ALL THE TEAAAZ!
like seriously. a cray cray amount of tea.
and she can try to say it’s because i’m sharing it with oddree but let’s get real, it was enough for a small family. or an army. a tea army. (make tea, not war!)

Cavocorax

It was really fun packing your box. I made a special trip to DAVIDs just because I saw oddree had Chocolate Orange on her wishlist and I threw in a few extras bc I wasn’t sure how often you could hit a DT. I bought a mason jar on that trip so it wasn’t completely selfless. :D

I felt a little bad for sending this bcause I bought myself a sample when I bought yours and my first cup made me think of toothpaste and that was NOT what I was trying to send to you, but it was already packaed when I tried mine. :D

It has a beautiful and inviting aroma.The first thing I taste is a kind of Buttered Rum taste; the two teas have almost the same ingredients. The only difference is the peppermint, which is cool and smooth, and comes mostly in the after taste. The coconut is also a little more prominent in this tea, which give it a slight sweetness, but this can easily turn bitter if you it steep too long.

I just adore this tea, I will definitely be getting some more soon :) Drink up!

Finally, a black, minty tea! A peppermint patty in liquid form! I love it! Nice and creamy (again, I added milk to my cup) and with just enough coconut flavour for my liking. I will definitely be picking up some more of this when another one of my flavours runs out :)

Truly terrible. Tastes sugary and minty but there’s no coconut to be found, just a weird artificial taste and unappealing smell.

This tea is surprisingly pleasant! The peppermint and cornflower petals mix wonderfully, but I don’t notice the coconut as much, which I don’t mind at all. It is soothing and novel, and I can’t wait to see what its name will be.