Gingerbread

Rooibos Tea
Cinnamon, Cookie, Ginger, Nutmeg, Cake, Spices, Honey, Maple, Butter, Molasses, Caramel, Rooibos
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

From DAVIDsTEA

The spice of life

For the past four years, all we wanted for Christmas was a gingerbread tea. Every winter, we’ve pestered David for a spicy-sweet, festive tea. But he just couldn’t find the perfect blend…until now. And with its warm, comforting aromas of ginger, cinnamon and molasses, this rich rooibos tea totally worth the wait. It has the most nostalgic aroma you can imagine – like gingerbread cookies baking in the oven. And the taste is everything we hoped for and more. Thank you David! Now…what will we ask for next year?

Ingredients: Rooibos, green rooibos, honeybush, cinnamon, currants, ginger, pineapple, safflower petals, natural and artificial gingerbread and molasses flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Well well, this must be the best “gingerbread” tea I had for a long time !

The ginger is present but very faint, so it’s not overpowering ! The cinnamon is intense and well, what’s more to say? Tastes exactly like Gingerbread ! You can also taste molasses but in the after taste. What a wonderful blend ! Will buy a 100g tin next time !

I got this as a free sample with my shipment. Drinking it now and it’s nothing exciting but it’s not terrible either. It’s just a nice spice blend not too strong at all. I like it spicier but this is a nice mild one yet tasty. I wouldn’t purchase it for myself but it was a decent free sample.

Love this one. Smells like ginger and spice and cake. Went back and got a tin of it.

If you’re looking for something not super sweet, but that “Christmas” gingerbread flavoring: here you go. My mother loves this tea. I love this tea. There are little chunks of pineapple hiding in the rooibos creating a heavenly combination. I bought mine in the sampler package of the Holiday Collection, I’m sure I’ll end up getting more for both my mother and I.

Tasty stuff! I wish it wasn’t only seasonal. Not too strong a flavour of rooibos, and good gingery taste.

Interesting. Definitely has the “Gingerbread” flavour.

I added just a tiny bit of sugar (probably about 1/3 tsp) and it brightened the taste even more. Really, really tastes like gingerbread!

I really like it – has the cinnamon kick in there, and ginger as well. I don’t really taste the pineapple in there, but thats okay. The sugar made it more ‘cookie-ish’.

I used about 1 1/2 tsp for my 8 oz cup, instead of 1 1/4.

Glad I got a sample of this. Not sure if I want to get more of it, though.

I loved this one. Very ginger snappish. It tastes exactly as I had hoped. I had it straight, no sugar or milk needed, although I’m sure it would be good that way too.

200 °F / 93 °C