White Chocolate Frost

Herbal Tea
Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Peppermint, Pink Peppercorn, Stevia Leaf, White Chocolate
Mint, White Chocolate, Peppercorn, Peppermint, Sweet, Artificial, Chocolate, Spearmint, Cream, Creamy, Smooth, Thick, Vanilla
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Uniquity

From DAVIDsTEA

Warm up to winter

Say what you will about winter, but it might just be our favourite season. We love getting good and chilly out in the snow. And warming back up with a comforting drink is even more fun. So we created a cool, creamy drink that brings together everything we love about the season. It has peppermint for a burst of freshness. White chocolate for comfort and warmth. And pretty peppercorns just to make you smile. Sweet, comforting and refreshing, it’s a warm hug and a cool winter’s day – all at once.

Ingredients: Peppermint, white chocolate, pink peppercorn, stevia leaf, natural and artificial flavouring

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tea sounds so perfectly delicious. I love mint, I love chocolate, I love peppermint hot chocolate so much it hurts…
Sadly, the tea only really delivers on the ‘mint’ part of the promise…

I have drunk this 4 or 5 times now, and recently I drank it next to Teavana’s White chocolate peppermint.
White Chocolate frost is all mint, with the slightest hint of chocolate, and an odd greasy layer.
The Teavana version delivered much better on the chocolate.

It’s too bad. I really wanted to love this tea….

Boiling

I hate mint in general, but I surprisingly didn’t ‘hate’ this tea. I got a bag as a gift and was very skeptical but as I read all of the other flavours, peppercorns, white chocolate, I got excited to see how they would interplay. They didn’t. Mint mint mint mint. That’s all I got from it. And the green oil it leaves everywhere is so off-putting. It stained my brand new bodum and I was not impressed by that. As much as a didn’t like it, I sometimes want just a little half cup of it. It’s taste is almost refreshing it is just so sad that it leaves an unpleasant slimy feel on my tongue.

This tea tastes exactly like a candy cane kiss!

Dry: smells mint-y and excited me

Steeped: tastes exactly like a candy-cane Hershey kiss, which is exciting considering I haven’t been fond of mint teas of late.

2nd steep: didn’t try

Looking forward to: trying it as a latte

Started out the 24 days of Tea 2013 version with this, and what a great start. Loved this, it’s a really good tea nice and minty and the peppercorns add to it. Would buy this again.

I enjoyed this tea very much, and may invest in a full tin in the future.
However, I got almost no chocolate flavor or creaminess from the tea at all. To me it just tasted like a really nice mint tea.
I didn’t get any of the greenish residue that some people here mention. I used a very fine strainer, which I think is pretty much needed for most herbal and rooibos teas.

I love peppermint tea, and this is a nice spin on a classic! Even though I dont like chcolate teas, this tea is subtle enough that I don’t mind the white chocolate.

Still loving this one… Great on a cold morning!!

I ordered teas this weekend because of free shipping and I was kinda wondering if I should get this one. When you order, you have to take at least 50g of each kind so if you don’t like the tea, it’s kind of a big loss. I went for the no. Funny coincidence, a work colleague came with this today and offered me a cup. I couldn’t say no!

1st steep: Yummy, creamy and reminded me a little of cocomintcream, one of the 2012 December teas. The white chocolate brings the creamy and slight sweet side. I didn’t taste the pepper much, though. But I dunno, some people may think it’s enough present. I’m used to hot and spicy stuff so I may less notice.

2nd steep: Tasted like ordinary mint herbal tea, which is not bad because mint herbal tea is nice.

Verdict: I should have bought…maybe. I will soon, no worries! But last year’s cocomint cream was way better.

Very good tea! Nice and pepper minty.

Hot, it reminded me of white chocolate candy cane bark. Creamy, sweet, and minty with white chocolate notes. I’d like to experiment a bit with the steeping time, but it was quite nice.
The last bit cooled before I drank it, and it wasn’t as nice, I thought. So definitely one best enjoyed while still warm. I look forward to enjoying the rest of my sample of this tea.