White Chocolate Frost

Herbal Tea
Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Peppermint, Pink Peppercorn, Stevia Leaf, White Chocolate
Mint, White Chocolate, Chocolate, Cream, Peppermint
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Uniquity

• “ Of course it's the case that this tea is no longer available and I made the creamiest, most delicious cup of it I've pretty much ever had. It was a most delightful cup of creamed white chocolate...” Read full tasting note
    keychange 450 tasting notes
  • “I'll be pretty sad when this is gone - though thankfully I still have at least 25g worth of it to enjoy. I didn't even mind the oilyness last night and the peppercorns weren't bugging me; it was...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1819 tasting notes
  • “Yay! I'm home, and drinking tea, and watching Supernatural! I'm halfway through season 5. OMG. It's so intense. And I have so many episodes ahead of me. I love those Winchester boys, but I...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1677 tasting notes
  • “Ugh. Worst. Migraine. EVER. last night. And it's a mild, muted version of it today. Thank goodness for mint. I had a cup of this last night and a cup this morning, and it is helping ease the pain....” Read full tasting note
    misslena1221 906 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Warm up to winter

Say what you will about winter, but it might just be our favourite season. We love getting good and chilly out in the snow. And warming back up with a comforting drink is even more fun. So we created a cool, creamy drink that brings together everything we love about the season. It has peppermint for a burst of freshness. White chocolate for comfort and warmth. And pretty peppercorns just to make you smile. Sweet, comforting and refreshing, it’s a warm hug and a cool winter’s day – all at once.

Ingredients: Peppermint, white chocolate, pink peppercorn, stevia leaf, natural and artificial flavouring

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I ordered teas this weekend because of free shipping and I was kinda wondering if I should get this one. When you order, you have to take at least 50g of each kind so if you don’t like the tea, it’s kind of a big loss. I went for the no. Funny coincidence, a work colleague came with this today and offered me a cup. I couldn’t say no!

1st steep: Yummy, creamy and reminded me a little of cocomintcream, one of the 2012 December teas. The white chocolate brings the creamy and slight sweet side. I didn’t taste the pepper much, though. But I dunno, some people may think it’s enough present. I’m used to hot and spicy stuff so I may less notice.

2nd steep: Tasted like ordinary mint herbal tea, which is not bad because mint herbal tea is nice.

Verdict: I should have bought…maybe. I will soon, no worries! But last year’s cocomint cream was way better.

Very good tea! Nice and pepper minty.

Hot, it reminded me of white chocolate candy cane bark. Creamy, sweet, and minty with white chocolate notes. I’d like to experiment a bit with the steeping time, but it was quite nice.
The last bit cooled before I drank it, and it wasn’t as nice, I thought. So definitely one best enjoyed while still warm. I look forward to enjoying the rest of my sample of this tea.

White Chocolate Frost is the first tea in my DavidsTea advent calendar this year and the overwhelming flavor is that of peppermint.

The tisane is supposed to have shreds of white chocolate, but aside from a bit of sweetness from the Stevia, I had a hard time detecting the taste of the white chocolate. In the tin, though, the smell of white chocolate mixed with peppermint is quite nice.

The peppercorn flavoring was also very faint — I felt like it could have benefitted from additional peppercorns and less Stevia or no Stevia all together (I prefer my teas and tisanes unsweetened). I enjoy peppermint teas so I did like this one, but I didn’t enjoy the oiliness caused by the white chocolate flakes and the peppermint.

Compared to other peppermint teas like Cocomint Cream, this one has a stronger peppermint flavor that masks the other flavors, but it’s decent for peppermint lovers.

Day 1 of the 2013 DT advent calendar presented me with this! I do enjoy my minty teas, so I was looking forward to giving this one a try. Not as minty as I would like, but not bad for a chilly Sunday afternoon. What I also liked about this one was that there’s enough leaves in my little sample tin for about 3-4 fresh mugs of tea, let alone any re-steepings. Maybe this one will grow on me some more, haha.

Blech! I LOATHE the stevia in this tea!!! Stevia should NOT be added to tea blends… EVER! That being said, if I can get past the sweetness, this tea has a wonderful flavour! The mint is so minty and there is a really nice creaminess too! Unfortunately, I will never ever buy it because it’s too dang sweet!

Tastes just like Candy Cane Lane by Celestial Seasonings. Primarily mint. Was hoping for a more prominent white chocolate taste.

As others before me have already stated:

-stevia in it
-oily

I hate this tea. I really regret buying a hundred grams of it. I bought it as I LOVE white chocolate and peppermint (especially together) but unfortunately with ragweed allergies and stevia being in the ragweed family… It just tastes weird in my mouth and leaves me with a wretched feeling in my stomach.

And it’s….minty. :( So minty that I cannot really taste the white chocolate. Disclaimer: Not a fan of minty teas.

This is one of my new favourite winter teas. At first i thought that the white chocolate would not come through in the flavour but it was to my surprise that the white chocolate stood out throughout the flavour and aroma of the peppermint and peppercorns. This is definitely going to be permanently stocked in my tea cabinet