Blue Lagoon

Herbal Tea
Blueberry, Cornflower Petals, Elderberry, Lemongrass, Pineapple
Berry, Floral, Fruity, Grass, Green, Blueberry, Pineapple, Lemongrass, Sweet, Flowers, Ash, Berries, Lemon Zest
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From DAVIDsTEA

The Spring 2014 Collection

Blue you away
You might think tea drinking is a pretty tame pastime, but we like to imagine every new cup is an adventure. Don’t believe us? Try a sip of this exotic, fruity tisane and see where it takes you. Maybe you’ll find yourself floating in a violet-tinted lagoon, perfumed with fresh blueberries. Or perhaps you’ll be sunning yourself on a remote beach, digging into a freshly picked pineapple. Wherever you get whisked away, one thing is certain: you’re going to want to go there again. Limited edition.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I liked this tea hot but not as an iced tea.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Perfect rating, this is still my favorite tea, and I’m very sad to be down to my last 50g.

This tea works so well as a hot or an iced tea, neither the pineapple nor the blueberry is too overpowering,and the lemongrass adds a very calming taste to the tea. The tea smells fantastic too.

I steep this tea for about 6 minutes as a hot tea.

Flavors: Blueberry, Fruity, Pineapple

One of my favourite sipping herbals, but it could do without the artificial sweetner.

So glad I ended up buying some “Blue Lagoon” when it came back earlier this year. It’s a lovely fruit infusion. It has the perfect amount of sweetness from the blueberries in the tea and it’s great as an iced tea and as a hot tea.

I picked this tea up in the “They’re Back” David’s tea collection. I tried it once, and wasn’t incredibly fond. It was better as a cold tea, but just wasn’t my cup. Heavily pineapple flavoured with lingering blueberry sweetness. This tea is good for a summer day.

Flavors: Blueberry, Pineapple

Pineapple and blueberry is not a combination that I’d normally go for, but I was intrigued by this tea because I enjoy Teavana’s Blueberry Kona Pop (or whatever they’re calling it these days) tea blend. I thought this would be comparable. It wasn’t. I sampled this hot and was not impressed. The blueberry flavor was very light. The lemongrass and pineapple completely overwhelmed my cuppa.

Flavors: Blueberry, Lemongrass, Pineapple

This was hands down my favourite tea I’ve tried from DavidsTea. So sad it didn’t come back this year!

YUM !! Tastes like a tropical vacation in my mouth!!!!!!

Flavors: Blueberry, Pineapple

Chris Coppens

This one deserves a higher score, disappointed in you Megan.

Yummy yum yum yum Yummy Yummy YUM.

Ahh this teas is lovely! I’m so happy I decided to purchase the “They’re Back!” Collection! This tea tastes so much like Blueberry Jam, but with lemongrass and a slight hint of pineapple. A lovely tea to end the night, mainly because it’s soooo good and there’s no caffeine!

Flavors: Blueberry, Lemongrass, Pineapple

I picked this tea up months ago (when it was in the “They’re Back” collection) but I haven’t gotten a chance to review it yet.

I love this tea. First of all, I should start by saying that I generally love any tea with lemongrass in it. I find it very light and refreshing. The blueberry in this adds a really neat flavor next to the lemongrass. It turns it into kind of a tart blueberry lemonade! The tartness is quickly counterbalanced when the sweet pineapple is added. It ends up being a super refreshing, flavorful lemonade-ish tea!

I always make this tea cold. I’m not a huge fan of fruity teas hot, so I tend to stay away from that. I think I have tried this hot once but it wasn’t my favorite. However, cold is perfect! It is also great because I usually get more than one cold steep out of it. Occasionally I add sweetner, but it is not neccesary with this tea.

I would drink this every day if I could. Unfortunately, I only have a small stash of it around, so I can’t do that. :(

Many people have said that Berry Refreshing is similar to this. I agree. Though they are in no way the same tea, I really love both of them – they both have a berry lemonade vibe which is perfect for a hot day. I love both of them and would definitely drink either one any day!

Flavors: Berry, Blueberry, Lemongrass, Pineapple, Sweet