Cool Cucumber

Black Tea, Blue Mallow Blossom, Honeydew, Sunflowers
Cucumber, Melon, Mint, Sweet, Honeydew, Spearmint
High
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

• “So yes major backlog! I’m sorry my little kettles, for being a ghost. Also I had to spring clean my tea ….sadly. The queen of teas had to retire some where they can only reside in my...” Read full tasting note
    katgolik 218 tasting notes
  • “I finally tried it iced today. And it was so good, if not my absolute favourite iced tea ever. Really refreshing. I just had to get over the weird cucumber pieces in the loose tea that resembled...” Read full tasting note
    rachbay 59 tasting notes
  • “I’ve never really done cold brewing before, but suddenly I have the urge to try cold brewing everything. I blame Roswell Strange and aisling of tea and all their notes about delicious cold...” Read full tasting note
    Anlina 875 tasting notes
  • “Oh dear. I just ordered 250g of this tea without ever having tasted it before. But it’s on sale!! Gosh I hope I like it, haha. It sounds like the kind of thing I’ll enjoy iced in the...” Read full tasting note
    manjari 59 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Play it cool
Some things are just undeniably cool. Black leather jackets. Rock ‘n’ roll. And you can’t argue with the just the right pair of sunglasses. But in our books, there’s nothing cooler than this deliciously refreshing black tea with melon, real cucumber slices and just a hint of mint. It’s bracingly fresh, totally invigorating and surprisingly addictive. And unlike those sunglasses, it’ll never go out of style. We told you it was cool… Limited edition.

Ingredients:
Black tea,honeydew melon, cucumber, sunflower petals, blue mallow blossoms, natural and artificial flavoring.*
**Contains spearmint flavour.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

So yes major backlog!
I’m sorry my little kettles, for being a ghost.
Also I had to spring clean my tea ….sadly. The queen of teas had to retire some where they can only reside in my memory . that is OK. Nothing lasts forever. Especially with tea it is all about the moment. It is the perfect blend of thing/experience to get philosophical
Sometimes you have to give up a tea forever or just once a year. So never take it for granted.

I
I love this smell like candy. Melon. Summer.
Of course I drink it hot first. I’m a hot girl what can I say.

Iced later I promise.

Brewed smells like heaven melon. Mouth watering.

Smells like soap from the body shop. A good thing I’m sure.

Tastes nice. Tastes refreshing.can’t wait to ice it
Melon,lightly sweet.mellow.

No commitment just freshness. Like a ripe melon.

Feels right for a gloomy day to brighten up all.
Seems perfect for summer and all of the sweaty nights.

Really nice. Not a commitment but lovely as long as it lasts

Flavors: Cucumber, Melon

I finally tried it iced today. And it was so good, if not my absolute favourite iced tea ever. Really refreshing. I just had to get over the weird cucumber pieces in the loose tea that resembled pickles. That was a turn off.

Flavors: Cucumber, Melon

I’ve never really done cold brewing before, but suddenly I have the urge to try cold brewing everything. I blame Roswell Strange and aisling of tea and all their notes about delicious cold brews.

So I have SO MUCH of this tea. I picked up the 250g web specials bag, and I love it, but I’m also never going to get through it all. This also just seemed like the perfect tea for a cold brew. And it is! It’s sweet, with melon, cucumber and mint notes, and is ridiculously refreshing cold brewed. All of the flavours come out wonderfully.

I think I’m going to be drinking this one a lot, come summer.

Flavors: Cucumber, Melon, Mint, Sweet

Iced 8 min or more 3 tsp 20 OZ / 591 ML
DeliriumsFrogs

that DOES sound good cold… mmmm.

M

This one is amazing. I drank it all through the summer and still have about half a tin left. I think it may have been discontinued, though. Sad..

Maddy Barone

That sounds lovely. Might have to try that myself in a few months.

Roswell Strange

Yeah, it’s not available anymore. It was part of the seasonal Spring collection last year.

Anlina

I am totally up for swapping if anyone wants some.

EmilyGee

Cucumber tea sounds interesting! I’m glad it tastes good, I wouldn’t have thought!

Maddy Barone

I am tempted to make you an offer, but I need to drink down what I have 9and what’s coming from the FOUR tea orders I placed alst week! LOL

Oh dear. I just ordered 250g of this tea without ever having tasted it before. But it’s on sale!! Gosh I hope I like it, haha. It sounds like the kind of thing I’ll enjoy iced in the summer, and I don’t mind hanging onto it until then if it turns out I don’t want it through the winter.

The reviews here seem mixed, with the hot drinkers often unfavourably comparing it to hot pickle juice (KAK!), while the iced drinkers are raving about its refreshing properties. I went through a pretty long phase of drinking water with cucumber slices in it, and sometimes some lemon and mint, so I feel like this will be a good iced tea for me. Here’s hoping! I should know by early next week…

I cold-brewed a gallon of this in the fridge overnight and hands down it’s the best, most refreshing iced tea I’ve ever had. Ever. It’s got a hint of natural fruity and vegetal sweetness and a nice minty taste that makes this absolutely a dream on hot days. I will never drink Lipton again!

I’m not sure if I’ll brew this hot, though. I dunno how I feel about a hot cup of cucumber.

Flavors: Cucumber, Melon, Mint

Iced 8 min or more 16 tsp 128 OZ / 3785 ML

Pass the Stash TTB 2.0

Another from David’s! I love melon, especially honeydew, so this sounded delicious. It smells very strongly of cucumber and melon, and very sweet. There are definitely big chunks of something, it’s hard for me to tell what kind of fruit it is. I brewed for 5 minutes.

It smells very minty! Thankfully, the mint is much milder in the actual taste. It’s a lovely honeydew and cucumber medley with a little touch of spearmint as an accent. Very nice and refreshing, I’m sure this would be amazing iced! I’m not really sure why they chose black tea as the base, as I can’t taste it and I feel like green or white would make more sense considering the flavors. But that’s okay, this is quite tasty as is! :)

Flavors: Cucumber, Honeydew, Spearmint, Sweet

Blah. I loved this the last time I tried it, but I just brewed another cup today (I’ve been hoarding my 1 oz bag) and it smelled and tasted like pickles. It was still OK, and I have enough for a few more cups, regardless, I’m pretty disappointed. My first cup was so much better.

I was very surprised about how much I liked this tea. The smell of the dry leaf was very off putting to me and I wasn’t sure if I was even going to try it, but last night I got adventurous and decided to give it a shot.

The mint shines through a lot more than I expected. I can definitely taste and still smell the cucumber, but its not the most dominate flavor for me, the mint is. My fiancé kept telling me to get away from him with my toothpaste tea. haha.

It was a very pleasant cup and I will probably give it a try cold brewed too, because that seems like something that might work for this one.

I liked it… tasted like trident mint gum.

I think I am allergic to this tea