Peaches & Cream

Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

From DAVIDsTEA

She’s a peach
If we could, we’d eat peaches and cream every single day. Is there any taste more smile-inducing than perfectly ripe fruit and a dollop of vanilla-scented cream? It’s so fresh, so simple – like a bowl of sunshine. There’s just one problem. You just can’t get perfect peaches all year round. But this spring, we’re satisfying our cravings with this fruit-packed peach and vanilla blend. It’s sweet, refreshing and just a little bit creamy. Isn’t life peachy?

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I guess I never wrote a note about this tea, or even put it in my steepster cupboard. Weird. I think this was from the spring collection. Anyway, I didn’t like it much when I tried it hot….it was okay, but not great. Fortunately, I only bought a small amount. Today, I decided to ice the rest of the leaf, and be done with it. Once again, it’s not bad, but kinda artificial. Not the peach flavor I was looking for. I guess I should stick with Lupicia momo black or momo oolong when I want peach. Anyhoo, SIPDOWN!

This tea reminds me of peach yogurt – creamy and fruity. The vanilla and peach infused together is a very heavenly taste in my eyes. The raisins also give it that little kick.

Flavors: Creamy, Peach, Raisins, Vanilla, Yogurt

I don’t know what to say about this tea… I know that many people were disappointed by it, but I like it. I used a little more than usual to make it more flavourful. I find the peach is not the overwhelming flavour… but if that isn’t too much of a deal-breaker, then I think this is an enjoyable tea. Not neccessarily a favourite, but enjoyable none-the-less.

Flavors: Cream, Peach, Vanilla

I didn’t like this tea very much – it has more a fake peach taste than a fruity peachy taste. I don’t get much of a creamy taste either.. Just not much of a fan of this one.

From my Giant Peach Taste off:

This tea is amazing. It’s so sweet and creamy. It’s a very smooth peach tea. It’s a strong peach tea. It’s amazing how sweet it is, but it’s not bad. It’s just like a nature sweet tea. It’s such a treat to have! And the vanilla pieces in it is making it just amazing. I desperately wish I could get more of this one now.

I really want a peach tea. REALLY BADLY WANT A PEACH TEA. I love peaches. I want to drink them. But I want it to taste like peaches. Not like fuzzy peach candy.

I got SO EXCITED for this tea when it came out. Went trotting into the store when it was a sample, and ordered a big cup of it iced. And…letdown. It was OK. Definitely peach candy. But also very, very weak. And I saw the obscene amount of tea that was put in the steeper to make my cup. There was definitely a lot of tea in there! It reminds me a bit of Spiced Fig from the winter collection in that way; the difference being that even watery I thought Spiced Fig was gross enough that it didn’t warrant an attempt at a stronger cup, where this one I’d almost give it another chance.

Unfortunately, I’m not about to buy any. The amount that you’d have to buy to get ONE strong, flavourful cup is a bit ridiculous. I would rather spend my money on other teas that I know I love.

Verdict: will not buy.

Upon opening, there wasn’t much aroma. I leafed generously since several others said it was weak and somewhat tasteless. Well, that didn’t really help. It is somewhat tasteless. Only drank part of it, I needed a good cup of tea and this wasn’t it. It wasn’t really bad, just not what I needed.

3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

This tea smells a lot better than it tastes. Thankfully I only bought a small sample, enough to finish off a gift card I received from a tea friend a couple months back.

It looks like it might have chamomile in it — all the yellow things I guess — and it smells faintly like it might have some but I asked the store sales person and she said “nay”.

It brews weak if you use the amounts they suggest 1.25 tsp for 8 oz and steep for 4 minutes, which I did. I usually leave herbals longer but I also usually follow steeping instructions first time around.

It also tastes quite fake and perfum-y. Aftertaste is very much vanilla, which is not bad, except to get the aftertaste you have to actually sip it and , well, that part is not so pleasant. Thumbs down. No improvement even with added sugar. Waste of sugar.

Sipdown Sunday!

I used up the last of this tea to make a pot for me and my fiance. I made the mistake of letting him smell the dry leaf before I made it and now he’s like,.“We should get a bunch of this!” And, if it were still available, that would be totally fine. Maybe it will go on sale?

I added rock sugar this time around, and the tea is as light and lovely as ever. I don’t really get peach or strong fruitiness from this. It’s sweet and light, with an aftertaste of cream. Not a bad way to start the morning.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 20 OZ / 591 ML

Like other reviewers, I was very excited for this tea. I love peach flavoured teas and was hoping this would be another great blending tea for straight greens and oolongs (much like what I use Teavana’s Peach Tranquility for).
The tea tastes far more vanilla-y than I originally anticipated. The mixture of the peach and vanilla almost gives it a play-doh or crayon taste that is extremely unpleasant. I blended this with a straight monkey-picked oolong and it was, unfortunately, terrible. I have also tried the tea iced and was not impressed either.
I dub this tea “Peaches and Crayons”.