Peaches & Cream

Apple, Peach, Safflower, Sunflowers, Vanilla Pieces
Creamy, Peach, Raisins, Vanilla, Yogurt, Cream, Metallic
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

• “This tea reminds me of peach yogurt - creamy and fruity. The vanilla and peach infused together is a very heavenly taste in my eyes. The raisins also give it that little kick.” Read full tasting note
    hiphopfrog105 18 tasting notes
  • “I don't know what to say about this tea... I know that many people were disappointed by it, but I like it. I used a little more than usual to make it more flavourful. I find the peach is not the...” Read full tasting note
    Angela Winger 13 tasting notes
  • “I didn't like this tea very much - it has more a fake peach taste than a fruity peachy taste. I don't get much of a creamy taste either.. Just not much of a fan of this one. ” Read full tasting note
    becky_m 22 tasting notes
  • “From my Giant Peach Taste off: This tea is amazing. It’s so sweet and creamy. It’s a very smooth peach tea. It’s a strong peach tea. It’s amazing how sweet it is, but it’s not bad. It’s just like...” Read full tasting note
    TheKesser 321 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

She’s a peach
If we could, we’d eat peaches and cream every single day. Is there any taste more smile-inducing than perfectly ripe fruit and a dollop of vanilla-scented cream? It’s so fresh, so simple – like a bowl of sunshine. There’s just one problem. You just can’t get perfect peaches all year round. But this spring, we’re satisfying our cravings with this fruit-packed peach and vanilla blend. It’s sweet, refreshing and just a little bit creamy. Isn’t life peachy?

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tea reminds me of peach yogurt – creamy and fruity. The vanilla and peach infused together is a very heavenly taste in my eyes. The raisins also give it that little kick.

Flavors: Creamy, Peach, Raisins, Vanilla, Yogurt

I don’t know what to say about this tea… I know that many people were disappointed by it, but I like it. I used a little more than usual to make it more flavourful. I find the peach is not the overwhelming flavour… but if that isn’t too much of a deal-breaker, then I think this is an enjoyable tea. Not neccessarily a favourite, but enjoyable none-the-less.

Flavors: Cream, Peach, Vanilla

I didn’t like this tea very much – it has more a fake peach taste than a fruity peachy taste. I don’t get much of a creamy taste either.. Just not much of a fan of this one.

From my Giant Peach Taste off:

This tea is amazing. It’s so sweet and creamy. It’s a very smooth peach tea. It’s a strong peach tea. It’s amazing how sweet it is, but it’s not bad. It’s just like a nature sweet tea. It’s such a treat to have! And the vanilla pieces in it is making it just amazing. I desperately wish I could get more of this one now.

I really want a peach tea. REALLY BADLY WANT A PEACH TEA. I love peaches. I want to drink them. But I want it to taste like peaches. Not like fuzzy peach candy.

I got SO EXCITED for this tea when it came out. Went trotting into the store when it was a sample, and ordered a big cup of it iced. And…letdown. It was OK. Definitely peach candy. But also very, very weak. And I saw the obscene amount of tea that was put in the steeper to make my cup. There was definitely a lot of tea in there! It reminds me a bit of Spiced Fig from the winter collection in that way; the difference being that even watery I thought Spiced Fig was gross enough that it didn’t warrant an attempt at a stronger cup, where this one I’d almost give it another chance.

Unfortunately, I’m not about to buy any. The amount that you’d have to buy to get ONE strong, flavourful cup is a bit ridiculous. I would rather spend my money on other teas that I know I love.

Verdict: will not buy.

Upon opening, there wasn’t much aroma. I leafed generously since several others said it was weak and somewhat tasteless. Well, that didn’t really help. It is somewhat tasteless. Only drank part of it, I needed a good cup of tea and this wasn’t it. It wasn’t really bad, just not what I needed.

3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

This tea smells a lot better than it tastes. Thankfully I only bought a small sample, enough to finish off a gift card I received from a tea friend a couple months back.

It looks like it might have chamomile in it — all the yellow things I guess — and it smells faintly like it might have some but I asked the store sales person and she said “nay”.

It brews weak if you use the amounts they suggest 1.25 tsp for 8 oz and steep for 4 minutes, which I did. I usually leave herbals longer but I also usually follow steeping instructions first time around.

It also tastes quite fake and perfum-y. Aftertaste is very much vanilla, which is not bad, except to get the aftertaste you have to actually sip it and , well, that part is not so pleasant. Thumbs down. No improvement even with added sugar. Waste of sugar.

Sipdown Sunday!

I used up the last of this tea to make a pot for me and my fiance. I made the mistake of letting him smell the dry leaf before I made it and now he’s like,.“We should get a bunch of this!” And, if it were still available, that would be totally fine. Maybe it will go on sale?

I added rock sugar this time around, and the tea is as light and lovely as ever. I don’t really get peach or strong fruitiness from this. It’s sweet and light, with an aftertaste of cream. Not a bad way to start the morning.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 20 OZ / 591 ML

Like other reviewers, I was very excited for this tea. I love peach flavoured teas and was hoping this would be another great blending tea for straight greens and oolongs (much like what I use Teavana’s Peach Tranquility for).
The tea tastes far more vanilla-y than I originally anticipated. The mixture of the peach and vanilla almost gives it a play-doh or crayon taste that is extremely unpleasant. I blended this with a straight monkey-picked oolong and it was, unfortunately, terrible. I have also tried the tea iced and was not impressed either.
I dub this tea “Peaches and Crayons”.

Huzzah!! I have found an acceptable milk alternative, almond milk! I’m not allergic to it!! I tried soy last year and got an itchy throat immediately, cow’s milk has been upsetting my stomach, and I was scared to try almond because of my peanut allergy. But I tried a glass last weekend and was fine, and today, I made my first tea latte with it! And let me tell you, it is SO GOOD With this tea!

I steeped the tea in about 3/4 of a cup of water for around 6 minutes, nuked some almond milk for around 45 seconds, and then frothed it up with the Aerolatte I got last weekend. The result is a creamy and delicious cup of peachy, vanilla goodness! The almond milk provides a nice nuttiness and it is a filling, tasty cup. I am so happy that I am not allergic to it :) I will write a review on the straight tea at some point as well, I actually sipped down my sample of this today but will probably pick up a bit more now that I know it makes a tasty latte :)

keychange

I’m so glad you found a milk alternative that works for you!

MissLena

Me too :)now I just have to get my cheese eating under control and I will feel even better! Haha :P

Kaylee

Aah, cheese is so hard to quit. But congrats on finding that almond milk is safe for you!

MissLena

Yes cheese might be entirely impossible for me to not have :( although I had some lactose free cheese on pizza yesterday in a restaurant and it was pretty tasty surprisingly! I am very pleased I’ve found almond milk though, as it’s very healthy too so I will get my vitamins I miss from milk haha :) it is quite stressful trying milk alternatives with allergies, especially to peanuts, but I’m so glad it worked out :)

Kaylee

Have you tried rice milk? It’s my favorite alternative.

MissLena

That’s one I haven’t tried yet! I have been wanting to, my brother switched to it as he has severe milk/nut allergies and soy was making his skin break out, I am also allergic to soy milk apparently lol, I will have to give rice a try! And coconut is also on my list to try, although it has a bit more fat

Tealizzy

I recently started drinking almond milk and I love it too! The reason I started was because my unsweetened soy milk was all out at the store, so I tried the unsweetened almond milk and it’s delicious!

Amanda Anderson

I’m with you on the almond milk, amazinggg!! And I don’t have any intolerances.