Peaches & Cream

Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

From DAVIDsTEA

She’s a peach
If we could, we’d eat peaches and cream every single day. Is there any taste more smile-inducing than perfectly ripe fruit and a dollop of vanilla-scented cream? It’s so fresh, so simple – like a bowl of sunshine. There’s just one problem. You just can’t get perfect peaches all year round. But this spring, we’re satisfying our cravings with this fruit-packed peach and vanilla blend. It’s sweet, refreshing and just a little bit creamy. Isn’t life peachy?

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Peaches & Cream + Queen of Tarts (2:1) over ice.

So tired. Honestly, I’m surprised I’ve made it to noon. I think the mate is really helping. I almost stopped at Starbucks on the way to work this morning, just to order a few shots of espresso. I’m so glad I have a few mate options tucked away at my desk. The next time DT has a B2G1 sale I’m going to have to stock up on QoT.

Side note, I’m really bummed that Just Peachy is (supposedly) returning as the May TOTM. I was really hoping they’d bring this one back instead. I guess I need to find another peach-heavy fruit infusion that isn’t loaded with apple pieces…

I love the peach and blackberry flavor combo, so if anyone has any recommendations, please help a sista out.

Evol Ving Ness

DT’s seems to be loaded everything up with apple.

apieceofquiche

Yeah, it’s frustrating because some of these teas have a lot of potential, if not for the excessive amount of apples.

I love this tea and have been stubbornly hanging on to about two cups worth of this since it came out last spring in hopes that I will be able to refill my tin. I love the creamy peachy candy flavor of it. I know people didn’t like that about it but whatever, I really think the sweet and creamy ones are awesome. I don’t always like berry teas when I want something fruity. This was my first love at DavidsTea.

This was THE tea that got me to take notice of David’s Tea.

It had been quite a brutal winter last year and I needed something to keep me warm. My typical green tea (Sencha) and Orange Pekoe weren’t cutting it. I needed something new and different.

I got this as a free sample and fell in love with it. It was my go-to when I was taking an insurance course a year ago.

On its own or with milk and a bit of sweetener (I use raw sugar/turbinado) it’s a great tea for someone who wants a fruity, non-berry tea. I definitely think of peaches and cream when sipping on this tea. It’s got a light creamy texture (which is especially highlighted when you add milk or cream) with a touch of peach that doesn’t hit you in the face.

I had actually forgotten about this tea, having overdosed on it a little while studying for the finals. Having recently acquired the Apple Custard tea it got me to revisit this little gem that started my addiction to David’s Teas.

I’m hoping that they’ll bring back this tea in the future.

Flavors: Creamy, Peach, Vanilla

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 250 ML

I guess I never wrote a note about this tea, or even put it in my steepster cupboard. Weird. I think this was from the spring collection. Anyway, I didn’t like it much when I tried it hot….it was okay, but not great. Fortunately, I only bought a small amount. Today, I decided to ice the rest of the leaf, and be done with it. Once again, it’s not bad, but kinda artificial. Not the peach flavor I was looking for. I guess I should stick with Lupicia momo black or momo oolong when I want peach. Anyhoo, SIPDOWN!

This tea reminds me of peach yogurt – creamy and fruity. The vanilla and peach infused together is a very heavenly taste in my eyes. The raisins also give it that little kick.

Flavors: Creamy, Peach, Raisins, Vanilla, Yogurt

I don’t know what to say about this tea… I know that many people were disappointed by it, but I like it. I used a little more than usual to make it more flavourful. I find the peach is not the overwhelming flavour… but if that isn’t too much of a deal-breaker, then I think this is an enjoyable tea. Not neccessarily a favourite, but enjoyable none-the-less.

Flavors: Cream, Peach, Vanilla

I didn’t like this tea very much – it has more a fake peach taste than a fruity peachy taste. I don’t get much of a creamy taste either.. Just not much of a fan of this one.

From my Giant Peach Taste off:

This tea is amazing. It’s so sweet and creamy. It’s a very smooth peach tea. It’s a strong peach tea. It’s amazing how sweet it is, but it’s not bad. It’s just like a nature sweet tea. It’s such a treat to have! And the vanilla pieces in it is making it just amazing. I desperately wish I could get more of this one now.

I really want a peach tea. REALLY BADLY WANT A PEACH TEA. I love peaches. I want to drink them. But I want it to taste like peaches. Not like fuzzy peach candy.

I got SO EXCITED for this tea when it came out. Went trotting into the store when it was a sample, and ordered a big cup of it iced. And…letdown. It was OK. Definitely peach candy. But also very, very weak. And I saw the obscene amount of tea that was put in the steeper to make my cup. There was definitely a lot of tea in there! It reminds me a bit of Spiced Fig from the winter collection in that way; the difference being that even watery I thought Spiced Fig was gross enough that it didn’t warrant an attempt at a stronger cup, where this one I’d almost give it another chance.

Unfortunately, I’m not about to buy any. The amount that you’d have to buy to get ONE strong, flavourful cup is a bit ridiculous. I would rather spend my money on other teas that I know I love.

Verdict: will not buy.