Just Peachy

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Blackberry Leaves, Peach
Peach, Sugar, Sugarcane, Apple, Artificial, Fruity, Herbs, Candy, Sweet, Tart, Raspberry, Wood, Blackberry, Pleasantly Sour, Bitter, Rooibos
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

• “After I drank this iced, my day was just peachy! Lol, get it? It’s very nice! They absolutely nailed the peach juice flavour. But it has a nice complexity and sweetness. It tastes very...” Read full tasting note
    TykaFyka 4 tasting notes
  • “This tea was just okay for me. I love peach tea, I’m a fan of long life oolong, but this one is not really my cup of tea ! It had a minty quality in it that I really was not a fan of. I will...” Read full tasting note
    SandrineCharron 23 tasting notes
  • “Perfect fruity iced tea. Only down is the little bit of sugary ending up. otherwise perfectly refreshing and light and peachy. Perfect for a down right hot and oppressive day. Also available in...” Read full tasting note
    katgolik 218 tasting notes
  • “I got this as a sample with my David’s tea package. Since I didn’t have enough to make a pitcher of ice tea with it, I decided to drink it the old fashioned way, hot. It had a lovely...” Read full tasting note
    SensualSencha 14 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

It took us years to find the perfect peach iced tea – but this sweet, summery blend is so peachy, it tastes like it’s fresh from the orchard. Now that we’ve finally mastered our favourite summer fruit, we just can’t get enough. And we keep discovering new, delicious ways to try it. It’s amazing mixed up with peach sliced and frozen into ice pops. Or served chilled with a splash of Prosecco. But the best way might just be straight up, with lots of ice and a touch of agave. However you enjoy it, this blend is a real peach.

Ingredients: Apple, sweet blackberry leaves, peach, natural and artificial flavouring.*

About DAVIDsTEA View company

After I drank this iced, my day was just peachy! Lol, get it? It’s very nice! They absolutely nailed the peach juice flavour. But it has a nice complexity and sweetness. It tastes very natural. It’s sort of like that artificial peach juice but a with a nicer flavour. I’m so glad they brought this one back!

Flavors: Peach, Sugar

This tea was just okay for me. I love peach tea, I’m a fan of long life oolong, but this one is not really my cup of tea ! It had a minty quality in it that I really was not a fan of. I will not buy again.

Perfect fruity iced tea. Only down is the little bit of sugary ending up. otherwise perfectly refreshing and light and peachy. Perfect for a down right hot and oppressive day. Also available in lovely little iced tea packs that make the routine of making iced tea simple,cheap and delicious. Lots of caffeine free choices too.perfect for poolside sipping, people watching from a porch under an umbrella or bringing to a party. Kid and adult friendly. Ah summer you’ve met a match.

Flavors: Peach, Sugar, Sugarcane

I got this as a sample with my David’s tea package. Since I didn’t have enough to make a pitcher of ice tea with it, I decided to drink it the old fashioned way, hot. It had a lovely fuzzy peach smell that instantly made you think of candy but the taste was a little disappointing. Very dull peach taste but super sweet, I think it would be better as an ice tea. Drank the whole cup though because it wasn’t all that bad. I just need to go fill my 20 cavities first.

Flavors: Peach, Sugar

Boiling

I’ve recently received this as a free summer sampler when buying a pitcher. I’m neutral on this particular tea because it tastes like artificial flavouring. However, since I had a childhood love for"fuzzy peach" candy a small iced glass of this tea is very nostalgic. Anymore and I start to feel like i’m drinking artificial flavourings.

Flavors: Apple, Artificial, Fruity, Herbs, Peach

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 15 g 34 OZ / 1000 ML

My first time trying this tea, I didn’t really go for any of the summer collection last year, since I was still new to the idea of any other tea cold other than the generic ‘iced tea’.

Tried this one cold-steeped (having a lot more like this this year) and was pleasantly surprised with how it is.
Not too sweet, but I wish it had a bit of a stronger peach flavour.

I might still pick some more up as the season goes on and so forth, just in case I want some after the heat goes away.

So I got two new samples from the DavidsTea order they screwed up and while I’m still a little annoyed at them, I finally decided to try the two new samples of them.
So first off, I LOVE a good peach tea. Best one I’ve found so far was from Lupicia. It’s just ughhh soo good.
But that’s about all I’ve found so far.
So I was kinda curious about this tea. The dry leaf scent was like a super juicy peach, so I kinda had hoped it would be better.
But.
When I began drinking it, I almost spit it out again. Seriously one of the worst DavidsTea teas I’ve ever had, which isn’t really saying much since I don’t like too many of their teas overall, but still!
You wouldn’t think peach flavor would be so hard to do, but it just tasted like I put a bunch of weirdly flavored sugar at the bottom of my mug, put hot water in it, waited for it to disolve, and then I was drinking it.
Didn’t have peaches in it at all! Not juicy or anything-nothing like how it smelled! :(
This tea was a huge fail in my book.
Artificial flavorings don’t usually bug me, as long as the tea tastes good, I don’t really give a crap about what it has it in to be honest. But like…this one was wayyyy too fake.
I can’t believe it has such a high rating on here.
Though…I don’t do iced teas, unless it’s like snapple or I’m drinking the peach iced tea at Olive Garden which is the TOTAL bomb! I did this one hot. I guess if you are into iced tea then this one might be better.
But just don’t steep it hot. Because it’s just awful. Wow XD

Flavors: Artificial

looseTman

Another nominee for the Hall of Shame!

I remember having this last summer, but never reviewed it.

I put 25 grams of this tea in 2L of boiling water and put the pitcher in the fridge overnight and removed the filter in the morning (approx. 10-12 hours of steeping!) and brought a timolino full of it to work. Oh my goodness, this is just as good as I remember. It’s very fruity and tastes like peach juice (without near the amount of sugar, though). There is a slight artificial taste to it, though. But overall it’s a nice, refreshing, summer treat :).

Flavors: Fruity, Peach

Iced 8 min or more 25 g 68 OZ / 2000 ML

So I tried an in store sample of this, but was pretty unimpressed by it – something about the dry smell really interested me though, so I decided to still purchase some to try at home. When I got home and was trying to decide how to prepare this one it hit me that it smelled very juicy and sweet and that those flavours would probably apply well to tea soda. So that’s how I’m trying this one!

And really, wow. The flavour change between my own prepared tea soda and the weak iced sample I had in store is dramatic. Based on the iced sample, I wouldn’t have been inclined to buy this but going purely off the tea soda I’d say I would 100% pick up at least a little more to try and recreate the flavour.

The peach is very strong, fresh, and sticky sweet tasting. I’d describe it as Fuzzy Peaches meet Peach Bellini meets Peach Schnapps, and you all know how much I love my peach schnapps. It does a great job of navigating away from overly artificial or cloying territory though.

The touch of sweeter but also slightly tart green apples stops this from being totally monotone in flavor, but really that secondary flavour is all this needs – the absence of blackberry doesn’t disappoint me. This is just a simple, fun tisane that’s incredibly hydrating and energetic with the peach candy flavour. I can’t get enough of this one; and just writing about this tisane soda has me craving it again so badly; I’m sure a restock will be in my future – I think the question is just how much I’ll be picking up.

This tea is one of my favorites from last year’s summer collection. It’s great over ice with the tiniest bit of stevia. It also blends well with other herbal teas. The name says it all; it’s just…peachy. Granted, the peach is a bit more candied peach than fresh peach, but I’m okay with that.