Just Peachy

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Blackberry Leaves, Peach
Peach, Artificial, Apple, Apple Candy, Pear, Blackberry, Fruity, Sweet, Tart, Sugar, Sugarcane, Herbs, Pleasantly Sour, Candy, Green Apple, Tangy, Raspberry, Wood, Bitter, Rooibos
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

From DAVIDsTEA

It took us years to find the perfect peach iced tea – but this sweet, summery blend is so peachy, it tastes like it’s fresh from the orchard. Now that we’ve finally mastered our favourite summer fruit, we just can’t get enough. And we keep discovering new, delicious ways to try it. It’s amazing mixed up with peach sliced and frozen into ice pops. Or served chilled with a splash of Prosecco. But the best way might just be straight up, with lots of ice and a touch of agave. However you enjoy it, this blend is a real peach.

Ingredients: Apple, sweet blackberry leaves, peach, natural and artificial flavouring.*

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I had a craving. This fit the bill!! Peachy goodness, no sugar required. Yum.
A more natural version of the Tim Horton’s peach drink (still has fake candy notes, I didn’t say entirely natural!)
Grabbed omw from work. Yay for free tea. I had a coupon.
Going on day 7 of work tomorrow, so it will be a coffee kinda day – with no time for making matcha. Sighs

Sip-down! Not a bad cup. Tasted like the peach juice from Tim’s. Not my usual choice in tea, but sweet and fruity, not at all tart.

Very good tea iced tea, is sufficient in itself. Infused cold in the fridge

Another tea I brought home with me from DT. The girl working there let me try a sample of their cold brew of this tea, and I quite enjoyed it. It was flavourful and sweet, and she told me they didn’t add any sweetener to it whatsoever. I honestly didn’t believe her until I made a cold brew of this myself at home. It tasted just like the sample I tried in store. Very aromatic and flavourful! Tastes juicy and fresh, very unexpected from most herbal tisane experiences I’ve had in the past.

I’ve already finished the entire 36g I got in two cold brews. This is one I would like to get again, but probably won’t until next summer considering the weather has taken a turn for the worse now.

I’m not sure how I feel about this one. I have tried this both hot and cold and I would not say that one way is better than the other. Like the previous reviewer, I’ve found inconsistency in the taste within the same brewed cup. Some sips taste great and others, not so much. I find that some of the tea is very fine and so this tea has a lot of “stuff” floating in it. I am wondering if that is possibly the problem. This tea definitely has a nice peachy smell and generally, I’m ok with the taste but I might try a different brand of peach tea next time I’m wanting this flavor.

Flavors: Peach

This tea is a super-weirdo. Some sips are tasty; others taste fake. And I’m a super-basic chick who enjoys diet soda, so when something is fake, it’s italics-bold-underline-caps-lock FAKE.

I have a little more of this sample left, which I mixed in with some basic black to make some iced tea. I spilled some of said tea all over the floor at work* and was kind of relieved not to have to drink it.

(*My boss told me not to worry about it. He was so chill. 10 gold stars.)

This tea isn’t bad. It’s just not good. It’s, you know, drinkable. It’s the “that’ll do, pig” of teas.

Flavors: Artificial, Peach

Mookit

Loving the Babe reference.

Really good flavor. I like this one a lot, classic herbal from DT. A lot of their selection is really good, this ones on the cheaperish side of their herbals and is great.

Recommend it.

Flavors: Apple, Apple Candy, Peach, Pear

Boiling 8 min or more

I just tried this as a tea-pop, because i only learned what those actually were last night, and it’s pretty good. I bought sooooo much of this tea that I’m starting to get sick of it, but tea-pops may save me from having wasted my money :)

So it’s a big peach day for me. Just finished up my tin of peach paradise from Silk Road this morning and this afternoon it’s the last of my Just Peachy bag from DAVIDs. I’ve tried it several times in the last couple of months but didn’t have the opportunity to write a review for it. The tea has a pleasant fruity aroma to it. I don’t really taste or smell the apples in it, but the blackberry leaves are prominent and add just a hint of tartness to the mix. Overall, it’s quite a sweet tea though. There’s an almost artificial aftertaste that detracts a bit from the experience. I’m reminded of those fuzzy peach candies with each sip. I think it would make a good iced tea.

Flavors: Blackberry, Fruity, Peach, Sweet

205 °F / 96 °C 6 min, 0 sec 5 g 12 OZ / 355 ML

Good for an iced tea, but much too acidic and sweet for a hot tea.

Flavors: Artificial, Fruity, Peach, Tart