Just Peachy

Blackberry, Peach, Sweet, Tart, Apple, Pleasantly Sour, Bitter, Rooibos, Wood
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

From DAVIDsTEA

It took us years to find the perfect peach iced tea – but this sweet, summery blend is so peachy, it tastes like it’s fresh from the orchard. Now that we’ve finally mastered our favourite summer fruit, we just can’t get enough. And we keep discovering new, delicious ways to try it. It’s amazing mixed up with peach sliced and frozen into ice pops. Or served chilled with a splash of Prosecco. But the best way might just be straight up, with lots of ice and a touch of agave. However you enjoy it, this blend is a real peach.

Ingredients: Apple, sweet blackberry leaves, peach, natural and artificial flavouring.*

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I had this quite awhile ago, so now I kinda forget how it tasted, but it was fairly delicious if I remember correctly. The peach was maybe a tiny bit artificial, but it was a good iced tea.

What can I say? Tastes like a juicy, ripe peach. Peach flavour bursts in your mouth.

4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

This tea is not the best peach tea I have ever had, but its good. It was a little bitter in my opinion. I think it is the blackberry leaves. I prefer the peach tea from Celestial Seasonings.

Flavors: Blackberry, Peach

From my Giant Peach taste off:

This one is also amazing. It’s sweet like the Peaches and Cream from Davids and I’m definitely getting the apple taste from it. Between this one and the Peaches and Cream, Peaches and Cream I prefer more, but this one is still very good. I’m going to enjoy this one a lot.

This tastes really good, it just has such a weird aroma to it.
Like dry, it smells like peach-o’s!! A very summer tea :)
But as I’m drinking it, it has a really odd, rotten peach smell. The taste is good! The smell is just off putting…

In other news, I did my thing at Disney today and AHH DISNEY. I don’t have Traditions and all my introductory orientation whatever stuff till next week which is great! But I think I’m going to have to sell my VidCon ticket because it’s going to clash with training. Like I can give up regular shifts, EASY. But they probably already have my training schedule set in stone so if I don’t show up, that’s going to be a problem. Oh well, maybe next year :(

Iced 8 min or more

I still have this crazy intense love for peach flavored tea. In all honesty, this is the best peach tea I’ve ever had.
This tea is super peachy! So flavorful, not bland at all and not overpowered by any other flavors! Just peach, peach and more peach! absolute perfection. It is incredibly refreshing and the longer you steep it, the better! It’s great over ice.

Flavors: Peach

I have yet to try this tea hot, but it is SERIOUSLY amazing over ice! By far my favourite iced tea I’ve tried from DAVIDsTEA! So yummy and peachy, and not too artificial tasting – just perfect! Can’t wait to get home and make some!!!

Flavors: Peach

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 28 g 34 OZ / 1000 ML

Third new DT to try! This peachy tea had to wait until this morning for me to try it, because peaches yell morning time to me haha. Dry, it smells like peach candies, maybe those fuzzy peaches lol I love those things!

I steeped this for 5-6 minutes with boiling water. The resulting liquor looks to be a dull orange in color (didn’t use a clear mug, so it might be brighter) and it smells like tart yet sweet peaches. As for the flavor – yes, this is pretty much Peach Drink from Tim Hortons in tea format, and I’ll admit, I like that stuff haha that artificially sweet flavor it’s quite tasty in my opinion. It would be nice if this had more actual peach flavor rather than peach drink, but I really don’t mind it haha. It also has a tart note in the aftertaste that makes me think I just ate some Fuzzy Peaches. Mmmm haha :D I can imagine kids loving this iced, and I can’t wait to try it that way either! It’s sweet and refreshing and quite summery to me.

Overall, a yummy sweet tea, although not overly true fresh peach flavor. But I like it all the same, it is very summery and I could see myself picking up more of this in the future. Oh, and as compared to Peaches and Cream from the spring collection – this is a CLEAR winner. No weird artificial cream flavor that just tasted..off. Haha, this is fresh, sweet, tart, and good! So far I have been quite impressed with the summer collection!

Flavors: Peach, Sweet, Tart

madametj

I want to try this :)

MissLena

It’s almost juice-like in character :D if you like sweet peach flavors, you will love this one :)

Let me start off by sating I lived in Georgia for 2 years and peaches were part of my everyday diet. It’s one of my favorite fruit and I’m so sad that its such a difficult fruit to get here in Canada.

So for the dry leaves themselves, you can definitely smell the sweet peaches out of the jar but the blackberry leaves tend to cover up the biggest part of its sweetness.

I Steeped my tea for 6 mins and I added some honey because my throat felt a little sore that morning.. The smell of the tea is exactly what you’d expect out of a peach juice! And the beverage turned a pretty orange.
As for its taste: It’s almost like a juice! Peachy madness – I can’t say I notice much of the apple because the peaches are so present, powerful and sweet. Adding sweetener really amplified all that too. As an iced tea, it tasted even better! It definitely is the perfect summery drink! Ill be grabbing more of this before it disappears off their wall!

Flavors: Apple, Peach

I had this iced a couple of days ago when I stopped by David’s. I definitely think that they are right in declaring this to be their peachiest tea yet! I really enjoyed the tea but did find there to be a bit of an aftertaste and that the peach flavour was so overwhelming that it tasted artificial (kinda like fuzzy peach candy). The aftertaste was definitely not as bad as it was for their Peaches & Cream blend though. I would like to try this warm as well to compare. Overall I did enjoy it and found it to be very refreshing. Definitely will have this a few times this summer.