Just Peachy

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Blackberry Leaves, Peach
Peach, Sugar, Sugarcane, Apple, Artificial, Fruity, Herbs, Candy, Sweet, Tart, Raspberry, Wood, Blackberry, Pleasantly Sour, Bitter, Rooibos
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

It took us years to find the perfect peach iced tea – but this sweet, summery blend is so peachy, it tastes like it’s fresh from the orchard. Now that we’ve finally mastered our favourite summer fruit, we just can’t get enough. And we keep discovering new, delicious ways to try it. It’s amazing mixed up with peach sliced and frozen into ice pops. Or served chilled with a splash of Prosecco. But the best way might just be straight up, with lots of ice and a touch of agave. However you enjoy it, this blend is a real peach.

Ingredients: Apple, sweet blackberry leaves, peach, natural and artificial flavouring.*

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Bold peach flavour dominates this tea in a wonderfully juicy, non-artificial way. Delicately sweet and delicious either hot or cold. Not too many flavours going on with this one, but that’s part of what makes it so singularly enjoyable. Amazing summer tea!
Part of the DAVIDsTEA 2015 Summer collection.

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I stocked up on this one during the 40% off summer sale. It’s quite a nice tea cold, and even is quite tasty warm. I love my peachy flavors, so this was a no brainer.

Coldbrewed a pitcher packet of this overnight, and I was very happy with it! I remember someone else (Roswell? Sil?) saying that this tea didn’t really work for them and that it tasted too artificial.

Because of that, I was a bit trepidatious but it turned out that there was nothing to fear. It’s peachy, sweet, and refreshing. Of course, it helps that the hubs likes it – he prefers juice teas over tea-teas anyway (now we just have to finish off that last bit of Black Cherry).

Technically this is a sipdown as I bought only one pitcher pack, but it may be a restock. You never know!

Roswell Strange

Definitely not me; I like this one a lot. I can’t remember if you do tea soda, but it’s quite good that way!

drinking it right now, i like i when it gets cooler

After I drank this iced, my day was just peachy! Lol, get it? It’s very nice! They absolutely nailed the peach juice flavour. But it has a nice complexity and sweetness. It tastes very natural. It’s sort of like that artificial peach juice but a with a nicer flavour. I’m so glad they brought this one back!

Flavors: Peach, Sugar

This tea was just okay for me. I love peach tea, I’m a fan of long life oolong, but this one is not really my cup of tea ! It had a minty quality in it that I really was not a fan of. I will not buy again.

Perfect fruity iced tea. Only down is the little bit of sugary ending up. otherwise perfectly refreshing and light and peachy. Perfect for a down right hot and oppressive day. Also available in lovely little iced tea packs that make the routine of making iced tea simple,cheap and delicious. Lots of caffeine free choices too.perfect for poolside sipping, people watching from a porch under an umbrella or bringing to a party. Kid and adult friendly. Ah summer you’ve met a match.

Flavors: Peach, Sugar, Sugarcane

I got this as a sample with my David’s tea package. Since I didn’t have enough to make a pitcher of ice tea with it, I decided to drink it the old fashioned way, hot. It had a lovely fuzzy peach smell that instantly made you think of candy but the taste was a little disappointing. Very dull peach taste but super sweet, I think it would be better as an ice tea. Drank the whole cup though because it wasn’t all that bad. I just need to go fill my 20 cavities first.

Flavors: Peach, Sugar

I’ve recently received this as a free summer sampler when buying a pitcher. I’m neutral on this particular tea because it tastes like artificial flavouring. However, since I had a childhood love for"fuzzy peach" candy a small iced glass of this tea is very nostalgic. Anymore and I start to feel like i’m drinking artificial flavourings.

Flavors: Apple, Artificial, Fruity, Herbs, Peach

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 15 g 34 OZ / 1000 ML

My first time trying this tea, I didn’t really go for any of the summer collection last year, since I was still new to the idea of any other tea cold other than the generic ‘iced tea’.

Tried this one cold-steeped (having a lot more like this this year) and was pleasantly surprised with how it is.
Not too sweet, but I wish it had a bit of a stronger peach flavour.

I might still pick some more up as the season goes on and so forth, just in case I want some after the heat goes away.