Just Peachy

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Blackberry Leaves, Peach
Candy, Fruity, Peach, Raspberry, Wood, Blackberry, Sweet, Tart, Apple, Pleasantly Sour, Bitter, Rooibos
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

From DAVIDsTEA

It took us years to find the perfect peach iced tea – but this sweet, summery blend is so peachy, it tastes like it’s fresh from the orchard. Now that we’ve finally mastered our favourite summer fruit, we just can’t get enough. And we keep discovering new, delicious ways to try it. It’s amazing mixed up with peach sliced and frozen into ice pops. Or served chilled with a splash of Prosecco. But the best way might just be straight up, with lots of ice and a touch of agave. However you enjoy it, this blend is a real peach.

Ingredients: Apple, sweet blackberry leaves, peach, natural and artificial flavouring.*

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Picked up an iced tea pack of this tea to try it. I brew my iced tea hot and strong then pour over a pitcher of ice. Nice flavor, unsweetened. I didn’t get a lot of the tea because my Mom loves all things peach and they were visiting during a bit of a heat wave when I made it. She thought it was great.

I’m a sucker for peach flavors so when I heard this summer flavor was on its way out for the season, I stocked up. It is delicious iced, rich peach flavors along with more subtle raspberry or woody foliage notes. It’s a rooibos blend, so no caffeine, which means its drinkable any time of day. It doesn’t taste artificial, though I’m sure there’s added flavoring to pump up the peach. I was a bit dismayed to get home and read the label to see that there is 1g of sugar per serving. I suppose its better than me drinking a soda, but I don’t take any sugar in my tea on purpose. I’ll still love this flavor but I’d have preferred it be a bit more tart and natural if it would have spared me the extra sugar.

Flavors: Candy, Fruity, Peach, Raspberry, Wood

At first it tastes good, but the aftertaste is just awful!! Leaves a fake, plastic-y taste in your mouth.

Good peach flavour. Reminds me of “Fuzzy Peaches” candy.

6 tsp 13 OZ / 375 ML

I was really excited to try this tea because I love peach flavoured things but I was disappointed. I just didn’t think it tasted that good. The scent was very strong and artificial but the actual taste was weak.

Flavors: Peach

Iced

I had this quite awhile ago, so now I kinda forget how it tasted, but it was fairly delicious if I remember correctly. The peach was maybe a tiny bit artificial, but it was a good iced tea.

What can I say? Tastes like a juicy, ripe peach. Peach flavour bursts in your mouth.

4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

This tea is not the best peach tea I have ever had, but its good. It was a little bitter in my opinion. I think it is the blackberry leaves. I prefer the peach tea from Celestial Seasonings.

Flavors: Blackberry, Peach

From my Giant Peach taste off:

This one is also amazing. It’s sweet like the Peaches and Cream from Davids and I’m definitely getting the apple taste from it. Between this one and the Peaches and Cream, Peaches and Cream I prefer more, but this one is still very good. I’m going to enjoy this one a lot.

This tastes really good, it just has such a weird aroma to it.
Like dry, it smells like peach-o’s!! A very summer tea :)
But as I’m drinking it, it has a really odd, rotten peach smell. The taste is good! The smell is just off putting…

In other news, I did my thing at Disney today and AHH DISNEY. I don’t have Traditions and all my introductory orientation whatever stuff till next week which is great! But I think I’m going to have to sell my VidCon ticket because it’s going to clash with training. Like I can give up regular shifts, EASY. But they probably already have my training schedule set in stone so if I don’t show up, that’s going to be a problem. Oh well, maybe next year :(

Iced 8 min or more