Just Peachy

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Blackberry Leaves, Peach
Apple, Apple Candy, Peach, Pear, Blackberry, Fruity, Sweet, Artificial, Tart, Sugar, Sugarcane, Herbs, Pleasantly Sour, Candy, Raspberry, Wood, Bitter, Rooibos
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

From DAVIDsTEA

It took us years to find the perfect peach iced tea – but this sweet, summery blend is so peachy, it tastes like it’s fresh from the orchard. Now that we’ve finally mastered our favourite summer fruit, we just can’t get enough. And we keep discovering new, delicious ways to try it. It’s amazing mixed up with peach sliced and frozen into ice pops. Or served chilled with a splash of Prosecco. But the best way might just be straight up, with lots of ice and a touch of agave. However you enjoy it, this blend is a real peach.

Ingredients: Apple, sweet blackberry leaves, peach, natural and artificial flavouring.*

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Really good flavor. I like this one a lot, classic herbal from DT. A lot of their selection is really good, this ones on the cheaperish side of their herbals and is great.

Recommend it.

Flavors: Apple, Apple Candy, Peach, Pear

Boiling 8 min or more

I just tried this as a tea-pop, because i only learned what those actually were last night, and it’s pretty good. I bought sooooo much of this tea that I’m starting to get sick of it, but tea-pops may save me from having wasted my money :)

So it’s a big peach day for me. Just finished up my tin of peach paradise from Silk Road this morning and this afternoon it’s the last of my Just Peachy bag from DAVIDs. I’ve tried it several times in the last couple of months but didn’t have the opportunity to write a review for it. The tea has a pleasant fruity aroma to it. I don’t really taste or smell the apples in it, but the blackberry leaves are prominent and add just a hint of tartness to the mix. Overall, it’s quite a sweet tea though. There’s an almost artificial aftertaste that detracts a bit from the experience. I’m reminded of those fuzzy peach candies with each sip. I think it would make a good iced tea.

Flavors: Blackberry, Fruity, Peach, Sweet

205 °F / 96 °C 6 min, 0 sec 5 g 12 OZ / 355 ML

Good for an iced tea, but much too acidic and sweet for a hot tea.

Flavors: Artificial, Fruity, Peach, Tart

This tea was drinkable, but not my favorite.

Flavors: Fruity

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 4 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

A sample from Miss B! I debated over this sample for a bit, because I’m aware that this tea was marketed at least for the purpose of serving iced. I didn’t really have enough leaf to make a pitcher of iced or cold brewed. I figured it would turn out pretty weak if I decided to risk it. So hot, then. But how much leaf? The whole sample (about 2 tsp) or half of it? This decision was made all the more tortuous by fact that I recently picked up a David’s Tea box set, which contains one of their measuring “teaspoons”. It became obvious pretty quickly that the David’s “teaspoon” is a lot bigger than my normal measuring teaspoon from Bluebird – nearly twice the size, in fact. Interesting. In the end, I went with 1 tsp of leaf from my normal measuring spoon, with the reassurance that I can always add the extra tsp of leaf if things don’t look to be working out. I gave it approximately 4 minutes in boiling water. No additions.

The first thing I have to say is that it smells great. Even if nothing else, the scent is just amazing – fresh, ripe, sweet, juicy peach. Thankfully, the actual flavour is equally wonderful. I had feared from the strength of the scent that it would be a little on the artificial side, but it’s not at all. It’s just like biting into a peach on a warm summer day. Perfect. It’s hard to describe any more accurately – think of a peach and that’s this tea. It’s pretty sweet (maybe just a touch sweeter than it needs to be), but not to the extent that it bothers me. I’m just enjoying this one for its sheer peachiness, and it’s welcome reminder of summer at the beginning of winter.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp
Fjellrev

Yeah, their perfect teaspoon, or whatever it’s called, is so massive compared to the standard ones!

Light delicate peach flavor. Tastes very natural. No sweetener needed as it is already sweet on its own. A nice tea to relax with

Bold peach flavour dominates this tea in a wonderfully juicy, non-artificial way. Delicately sweet and delicious either hot or cold. Not too many flavours going on with this one, but that’s part of what makes it so singularly enjoyable. Amazing summer tea!
Part of the DAVIDsTEA 2015 Summer collection.

Flavors: Apple, Peach

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I stocked up on this one during the 40% off summer sale. It’s quite a nice tea cold, and even is quite tasty warm. I love my peachy flavors, so this was a no brainer.

Coldbrewed a pitcher packet of this overnight, and I was very happy with it! I remember someone else (Roswell? Sil?) saying that this tea didn’t really work for them and that it tasted too artificial.

Because of that, I was a bit trepidatious but it turned out that there was nothing to fear. It’s peachy, sweet, and refreshing. Of course, it helps that the hubs likes it – he prefers juice teas over tea-teas anyway (now we just have to finish off that last bit of Black Cherry).

Technically this is a sipdown as I bought only one pitcher pack, but it may be a restock. You never know!

Roswell Strange

Definitely not me; I like this one a lot. I can’t remember if you do tea soda, but it’s quite good that way!