Just Peachy

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Blackberry Leaves, Peach
Peach, Artificial, Candy, Sweet, Tart, Fruity, Raspberry, Wood, Blackberry, Apple, Pleasantly Sour, Bitter, Rooibos
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

From DAVIDsTEA

It took us years to find the perfect peach iced tea – but this sweet, summery blend is so peachy, it tastes like it’s fresh from the orchard. Now that we’ve finally mastered our favourite summer fruit, we just can’t get enough. And we keep discovering new, delicious ways to try it. It’s amazing mixed up with peach sliced and frozen into ice pops. Or served chilled with a splash of Prosecco. But the best way might just be straight up, with lots of ice and a touch of agave. However you enjoy it, this blend is a real peach.

Ingredients: Apple, sweet blackberry leaves, peach, natural and artificial flavouring.*

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This one of my absolute favourite teas! I was heartbroken when I went in to get a refill only to discover that the tea was no longer available. I searched and searched for a replacement from other companies but could not find anything comparable. Fortunately, I was able to pick up a bunch online when it went on clearance. I always drink it iced. It is amazing! I don’t think I have even tried in hot. Love this tea!

So much for rich wintery teas, but I haven’t had this one for a while.

This was the first tea I actually enjoyed. Probably because it’s closer to peach juice (at not very natural peach juice at that) than tea. I friend bought it for me in the summer and I made a few cups of it iced one day—YUMMY! As I’ve discovered more of DAVID’s Tea I’ve had this one less, but I still like it. The bf really enjoys it iced as well, though he’s usually more of a straight tea drinker.

Flavors: Peach

Iced 2 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML

Got this as a sample from EmilyGee, thanks so much Emily!

Oh I DO like this tea! I’m a big fan of peach, so this definitely delivers a peachy taste! I could do without the floaties in my cup, but I’ll deal. It has a slight hard candy taste at the end that I haven’t quite decided if I like or not, but there’s definitely no bitterness or astringency..

EDIT: Ya, that hard candy taste at the end is not to my liking. I think I may pass on making this my ‘go to’ peach tea. The search continues!

Flavors: Candy, Peach

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML

While this tea is good on it’s own, I find that adding a bit of vanilla tea to the mix makes it incredible.

Oh this smells so, so good. Sweet, juicy, ripe peaches. The smell conjures up the image of biting into a cool peach on a hot summer day, the sweet, nectary mouth feel of the juice and the velvet of the skin; the flesh sweet and ripe and the skin just a touch tart.

Sadly, the deliciousness stops at the smell. I brewed this hot. 4min and it was just weak. 6 minutes it has a lot more flavour, but it’s not a good flavour. It’s both too sweet and too tart, and the sweetness isn’t one of fresh fruit, but artificial sweetener. There’s some peach flavour there, but it’s also kind of artificial tasting. The peach gets a bit more authentic tasting on a very long finish, but it’s no where near enough to save this.

I let it sit and cool for a couple of hours and tried to drink it cold and still, blech. Tastes like disappointment.

Flavors: Artificial, Peach, Sweet, Tart

Picked up an iced tea pack of this tea to try it. I brew my iced tea hot and strong then pour over a pitcher of ice. Nice flavor, unsweetened. I didn’t get a lot of the tea because my Mom loves all things peach and they were visiting during a bit of a heat wave when I made it. She thought it was great.

I’m a sucker for peach flavors so when I heard this summer flavor was on its way out for the season, I stocked up. It is delicious iced, rich peach flavors along with more subtle raspberry or woody foliage notes. It’s a rooibos blend, so no caffeine, which means its drinkable any time of day. It doesn’t taste artificial, though I’m sure there’s added flavoring to pump up the peach. I was a bit dismayed to get home and read the label to see that there is 1g of sugar per serving. I suppose its better than me drinking a soda, but I don’t take any sugar in my tea on purpose. I’ll still love this flavor but I’d have preferred it be a bit more tart and natural if it would have spared me the extra sugar.

Update: Over time I’m finding I get a bit tired of this tea a little too easily. It definitely hits the spot when its iced and I need a treat on a hot day, but drinking it hot leaves a bit to be desired. Somehow it’s sweeter than I remember.

Flavors: Candy, Fruity, Peach, Raspberry, Wood

At first it tastes good, but the aftertaste is just awful!! Leaves a fake, plastic-y taste in your mouth.

Good peach flavour. Reminds me of “Fuzzy Peaches” candy.

6 tsp 13 OZ / 375 ML

I was really excited to try this tea because I love peach flavoured things but I was disappointed. I just didn’t think it tasted that good. The scent was very strong and artificial but the actual taste was weak.

Flavors: Peach