Blueberry Pancake (Blueberry Jam + Oh Canada)

Black Rooibos Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Black Tea, Blueberry, Caramel, Cornflower Petals, Elderberry, Green Rooibos, Natural Flavours, Red Rooibos, Stevia Leaf, Toffee
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

3 Images

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This smells like heaven (or IHOP), it also tastes like heaven. Blueberry pancakes are my favorite breakfast food hands down so of course I had to try this. It comes in a cute little container with...” Read full tasting note
    kiaharii 248 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

We always encourage people to have fun with their tea – whether it’s shaking it into cocktails, infusing it into marinades or just frothing it up into a big latte. One of our favourite tricks? Mixing two delicious blends into a brand new flavour. Take this combo of sweet, berry-filled Blueberry Jam and toasty, maple-laden Oh Canada. Blend them together and you get the perfect Blueberry Pancake. And with each tea in its own compartment, you can mix them up however you like it – or just enjoy them on their own.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

1 Tasting Note

This smells like heaven (or IHOP), it also tastes like heaven. Blueberry pancakes are my favorite breakfast food hands down so of course I had to try this. It comes in a cute little container with both teas separate and gives instructions for mixing (equal parts basically, they suggest .75 tsp and .75 tsp in case you want to make your own mix!). Blueberry syrupy goodness. As I said before the smell is divine but the blueberry pancake flavor comes out in the tea as well, first with bits of syrup and whatever it is in the Oh Canada that manages to make a pancake-y taste and then the blueberry lingers in the aftertaste. So good.