Earl Grey Rooibos

Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Maureen
Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 12 oz / 354 ml

Sometimes when that midnight craving hits, nothing will do but a nice cup of Earl Grey. So when our customers asked us for a decaffeinated version, we happily obliged. We came up with a light and fruity blend of red rooibos with oil of bergamot and tangerine, great on its own or with a splash of milk and sugar. It’s naturally caffeine-free and packed with tons of amazing health perks. So now you can enjoy a tea party any time you want, night or day.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I love Earl Grey and I am not a huge fan of Rooibos. In the end, it’s a good blend, but I’ve found I like the Vanilla Rooibos much more – so that will be my go-to evening tea…

Not bad. Its nice for those who love earl grey but want to cut down on caffeine.

Flavors: Bergamot

I love Earl Grey blends, but oddly didn’t enjoy this one as much as I thought I would. It was still good, mind you, but there was a hint of… something in my cup that just tasted a little off. Maybe it was the rooibos (lord knows I have an up and down relationship with that). I wish they weren’t discontinuing the decaf earl grey, as I like that blend much better – I think true Earl’s are meant to be of the black tea family.

I am in love. It’s perfect. It has beautiful citrus notes. It’s good hot or cold. It doesn’t need honey or milk, but it wouldn’t mind them either. It tells me I’m pretty. What’s not to like? Total dreamboat.
On a serious note, this blend is very well balanced between tea base and additives. The bergamont is not overpowering in the way I typically find it in Earl Grey’s. The tangerine oil they use is also a nice touch. I needed more close-to-classic rooibos blends in my life, and this one just appeared when I most needed it. The blue cornflowers accent the rooibos by lending only the slightest hint of a floral note.

Flavors: Earth, Flowers, Orange Zest, Tobacco

If you are a fan of rooibos, I have good quantities of David’s Tea’s Cinnamon chai, Oh Canada, Pink Lemonade, Creme Brulee and Birthday cake that I could send you. PM me if you are interested :)

Thought I would mention that I am giving them away without expecting anything in return ;)

Thank you for the offer, but I actually work for David’s so I’ve got a hefty supply myself. ;P I love the creme brulee! It’s one of my favorite rooibos teas from them.

Yeah I realized that after I made the offer xD Sorry