Cotton Candy

Rooibos Tea
Brittle, Green Rooibos, Mango, Sprinkles
Cotton Candy, Rooibos, Sugar, Sweet, Vanilla, Burnt Sugar, Creamy, Wood, Candy, Tropical
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

• “Definitely cotton candy. Even my boyfriend picked up on the flavour. I put it in a tea bag and let it steep over the day as I was running around at work. Once I finished work I was finally able to...” Read full tasting note
    lynne-tea 257 tasting notes
  • “I remember making this iced last year I didn’t care for it. I had it hot and it was pretty good. tastes like cotton candy xP I don’t hate it and I don’t love it. Try it if...” Read full tasting note
    YuzuLoser 9 tasting notes
  • “The smell of the tea, dry and prepared, is amazing. You really get a nice cotton candy/vanilla aroma. I accidentally left this tea steeping for too long (15-ish minutes), but the result was...” Read full tasting note
    WinnieZhuang 3 tasting notes
  • “Love it. I got it as a sample with some other teas I ordered and quickly noticed you couldn’t buy it separately. I contacted Davids Tea and they told me that literally the next day they were...” Read full tasting note
    cannonshurley 18 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Some people call it fairy floss. Others go for spun sugar. We like the classic “cotton candy.” But whatever you want to call it, we can all agree on one thing: it’s seriously delicious and ridiculously fun. And this tea was developed with our favourite carnival treat in mind. It combines nut brittle, candied mango and cotton candy sprinkles with a smooth, sweet base of red rooibos. The result? All the fun and flavour of the real thing, at next to no calories. It’s a carnival in a cup.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Definitely cotton candy. Even my boyfriend picked up on the flavour.
I put it in a tea bag and let it steep over the day as I was running around at work. Once I finished work I was finally able to drink it. It’s pretty sweet, but what are you to expect when it’s supposed to fashion candy floss?!

Really delightful as an iced tea too.

Please keep things friendly and .

I remember making this iced last year I didn’t care for it. I had it hot and it was pretty good. tastes like cotton candy xP I don’t hate it and I don’t love it. Try it if you’re interested.

Flavors: Cotton Candy

Please keep things friendly and .

I accidentally left this tea steeping for too long (15-ish minutes), but the result was surprisingly good. I had it iced and the sugary scent was still strong a few hours later in my empty DT iced tea mug.

The second infusion was still ok; it lost 70% of the flavour and became an average tea.

All in all, it works as a dessert tea or when you’re craving something sweet. I wouldn’t drink it everyday because it does have a higher sugar content.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Please keep things friendly and .

Love it. I got it as a sample with some other teas I ordered and quickly noticed you couldn’t buy it separately. I contacted Davids Tea and they told me that literally the next day they were re-releasing it. Going to buy some more :)

Please keep things friendly and .

This tea is amazing! I was a little sceptical because nailing a tea that tastes like something so sugary would be hard to pull off. It’s a more light tea, I’ll admit it. You have to look for a flavour. But it just has a very nice sweetness to it that’s just so yummy! So glad they brought it back! I have 250g from web specials. They should make it an all time tea, c’mon! Everyone likes it.

Flavors: Cotton Candy, Rooibos, Sugar, Sweet

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Please keep things friendly and .

Amazing as an iced latte. Really tastes like what is says as well. Sugary, but not overwhelming. One of my favorite teas!

Flavors: Cotton Candy, Sweet, Vanilla

Please keep things friendly and .

Uhhh. So much sugar it goes foggy. It kinda freaked me out. Drank hot and I had to dump it out – the colour is really not appealing and the taste isn’t much better. Iced was better but still – way too much sugar (obviously. I’m not sure what I was expecting). Staying away from this one in the future!

Please keep things friendly and .

Drank it iced, very sugary but seems to have to steep for a long while before any other flavours come in to play. What I do taste is no surprise, a very familiar fake cotton candy taste like a cotton candy flavoured rock candy. Props to David’s tea for not making it a very fake looking pink colour but instead a brown, although it’s kind of weird telling people it’s cotton candy tea.

Flavors: Cotton Candy, Sugar

Iced 8 min or more 8 tsp

Please keep things friendly and .

Haters can hate, but I love this tea. It is sweet and light, and just reminds me of being at a summer carnival. I am so glad it is back this summer because I definitely need to load up on it. I love it iced. I’ve never had it hot, so I definitely will have to try that.

Please keep things friendly and .

Meh. Just sugary water. Can’t even taste the rooibos.