Cotton Candy

Rooibos Tea
Brittle, Green Rooibos, Mango, Sprinkles
Cotton Candy, Sugar, Rooibos, Sweet, Vanilla, Burnt Sugar, Creamy, Wood, Candy, Tropical
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

Some people call it fairy floss. Others go for spun sugar. We like the classic “cotton candy.” But whatever you want to call it, we can all agree on one thing: it’s seriously delicious and ridiculously fun. And this tea was developed with our favourite carnival treat in mind. It combines nut brittle, candied mango and cotton candy sprinkles with a smooth, sweet base of red rooibos. The result? All the fun and flavour of the real thing, at next to no calories. It’s a carnival in a cup.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This is another tea that I don’t really like but seems to get gret review, so maybe my tastebuds are really weird.. I do not like this one really, to me it smells like … mildew? I don’t know, like sickly-sweet weird thing, and I’m a lover of everything sweet, just not this one. I was really looking forward to it but this was not for me!

Favorite rooibos from DavidsTea

I liked this one. I bought it last summer and still have a little of it left. It is really good iced and tastes sweet and…like cotton candy. A sweet treat. would be great as an iced latté.

Flavors: Cotton Candy, Sugar

For people who love sweet teas such as myself this is the tea for you! Cant get enough of this stuff and it makes an amazing tea pop. Highly recommend it!

Light and sweet, not the sickly sweet I was dreading. But in the end, it’s too sweet for me.

This came out of the current round of the GCTTB although I also have some more of this tea that I purchase myself to make iced tea. There was only a small amount left of this in the teabox so I decided to try it hot first.

It’s maybe a bit more ‘sweet vanilla’ than ‘cotton candy’ to my taste buds, with a nice creamy, candy-like note. Actually it makes me think of vanilla ice cream more than anything else. It’s good, though I’m curious to see if I can coax out more actual cotton-candy flavour in the iced tea.

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

Definitely cotton candy. Even my boyfriend picked up on the flavour.
I put it in a tea bag and let it steep over the day as I was running around at work. Once I finished work I was finally able to drink it. It’s pretty sweet, but what are you to expect when it’s supposed to fashion candy floss?!

Really delightful as an iced tea too.

I remember making this iced last year I didn’t care for it. I had it hot and it was pretty good. tastes like cotton candy xP I don’t hate it and I don’t love it. Try it if you’re interested.

Flavors: Cotton Candy

The smell of the tea, dry and prepared, is amazing. You really get a nice cotton candy/vanilla aroma.

I accidentally left this tea steeping for too long (15-ish minutes), but the result was surprisingly good. I had it iced and the sugary scent was still strong a few hours later in my empty DT iced tea mug.

The second infusion was still ok; it lost 70% of the flavour and became an average tea.

All in all, it works as a dessert tea or when you’re craving something sweet. I wouldn’t drink it everyday because it does have a higher sugar content.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Love it. I got it as a sample with some other teas I ordered and quickly noticed you couldn’t buy it separately. I contacted Davids Tea and they told me that literally the next day they were re-releasing it. Going to buy some more :)