Secret Weapon

Fruit Herbal White Blend
Nuts
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From DAVIDsTEA

This blend just might give you the edge you need to stay healthy this fall. It’s a white Bai Mu Dan, so it’s naturally high in immunity-enhancing antioxidants. Plus it contains licorice and goji berries, a Chinese wonderfood reputed to have 500 times more vitamin C than oranges. The best part? The almonds and cocoa nibs. They don’t fight colds, but they make this an amazingly tasty weapon of choice.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Just picked up a cup to go from David’s Tea to take back to the office, since everyone around me is sick and this says it has more anti-toxins then I know what to do with. Not bad, but not my favorite. The smell is very nutty, but still tastes quite good and mild compared to the smell, I would definitely pick this up again, but not sure I would buy a bag of it…will give it another try sometime soon.

I sipped on this for most of the morning. Very good. I unfortunately finished off the last of the small sample I had purchased, so now I just have to decide if I’m going to splurge for a tin of this one. I think I might…

I added honey to this one…and it gave it an odd flavor. I think I’ll have to re-try it with something a bit different

A wee sample sent by a tea-lover. Like the smell right out of the foil bag – sweet, nutty. Brewed to a pale gold. Smells really nice from my tea mug. I steeped it for quite a while to see if it would get stronger, but it’s pretty weak. Perhaps I would need to make a stronger infusion (more dry tea). Not all that great in taste. Added a teaspoon of sugar. I don’t taste the white tea at all. Nutty, so that’s good. I will try this again, but make it much stronger.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

This is an interesting tea. Opening the package released a really unexpected nutty smell. On tasting it, I was mostly overwhelmed by the almond flavor. There was a little hint of the white tea, and I did get some licorice at the end. It was very nice. I added some sugar and I think that made it taste a bit weird. Next time, I’ll drink it without sugar and see how that goes. It was nice, but I probably wouldn’t buy it.

I don’t like nuts in a tea. This is my opinion, but try it as you might like it.

17/24
toasty almond flavour! very light and fresh

I got this tea as a free sample with my online order.

I wished I liked it.. but I found all the flavours to clash together.. something about the almonds not doing it for me.

This is one of the first teas from DAVIDsTEA that I fell in love with. Not THE first — that honour goes to a spring collection tea that they’ve never brought back — but it’s up there. I rarely treat myself to it, because it’s on the more expensive side, but I was getting a little of a lot of teas, and I felt like treating myself.

Having it now reminds me of how much I love and miss it. Oh goodness. It’s got a lovely white chocolate/nutty quality to it, and it’s got a smooth, creamy feel to it. Not too bold, yet strong enough, and patient — I don’t think it’s going to start tasting oversteeped any time soon.

I think I’m falling in love all over again….

TheKesser

What was the first one?

C-chan

The first was Irish Cream. :) I enjoyed my tin of that one immensely, but sadly it is no more.