Spa Day

Fruit Herbal Blend
Coconut, Lemongrass, Mango, Pineapple, Safflower
Fruity, Lemongrass, Coconut, Citrusy, Creamy, Pineapple, Cream, Floral, Mango, Tropical
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

• “Sample from TeainSpoons. Thank you! This tastes mostly of lemongrass, with an additional light fruitiness. The only way I’ve really enjoyed lemongrass in the past is mixed with anise, so...” Read full tasting note
    rosebudmelissa 484 tasting notes
  • “I love this tea. Tastes exactly like a pina colada. Make sure to let it steep long enough to bring out the creaminess. Wonderful for dessert or even a mid-morning pick-me-up when you don’t...” Read full tasting note
    teepsy 3 tasting notes
  • “Mehh…. I don’t know if I like it or not…. It is too heavy on the coconut for me, almost like drinking coconut water, which I don’t like. I have yet to try it hot. It sure is...” Read full tasting note
    Winchester 44 tasting notes
  • “This is a very pleasant afternoon tea. The lemongrass and coconut blend quite nicely creating a natural creaminess. The pineapple flavour is faint, more of an afterthought, but a nice finish on...” Read full tasting note
    CelticBrew 54 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

We came, we spa, we conquered

Can’t make it to the spa? We’ve got the next best thing. A tea so breezy, so zen, so utterly relaxing, it’s like a Swedish massage and an aromatherapy session all rolled into one. With rich coconut, sweet mango and an exotic hint of pineapple, it’s a deliciously soothing taste of the tropics. Just take a sip, close your eyes and imagine waves crashing on the beach. Still not working? Add a splash of rum.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Sample from TeainSpoons. Thank you!

This tastes mostly of lemongrass, with an additional light fruitiness. The only way I’ve really enjoyed lemongrass in the past is mixed with anise, so this isn’t quite my cup of tea.

Flavors: Fruity, Lemongrass

I love this tea. Tastes exactly like a pina colada. Make sure to let it steep long enough to bring out the creaminess. Wonderful for dessert or even a mid-morning pick-me-up when you don’t want caffeine.

Mehh…. I don’t know if I like it or not…. It is too heavy on the coconut for me, almost like drinking coconut water, which I don’t like. I have yet to try it hot. It sure is a very tropical tea.

Flavors: Citrusy, Coconut

This is a very pleasant afternoon tea. The lemongrass and coconut blend quite nicely creating a natural creaminess. The pineapple flavour is faint, more of an afterthought, but a nice finish on the palate nonetheless. Best to finish it before it cools though, I wasn’t a fan of it cold.

Flavors: Coconut, Creamy, Lemongrass, Pineapple

205 °F / 96 °C 6 min, 0 sec 5 g 12 OZ / 355 ML

I’m sitting here at work wondering why in hell I thought it was a good idea to ride my bike to work today. It feels like 32 out. It’s humid and sunny. And I’m still fighting off a cold. As soon as I got in the building I quickly downed my iced Electric Lemonade.
I refilled my travel cup with ice cold water and tossed in a tea bag of Spa Day. I’d rather steep it hot and then ice it but sometimes we just have to make due. (First world problem)
I didn’t let it sit long because I was still badly in need of rehydration. The beautiful taste was already there. A creamy coconut, with a touch of lemongrass. It does in fact remind me of being at my favourite spa.
This tea is really nice cold. I’ll have to wait to find out whether I like it hot or not.
(Wow – look at how much thought I put into this log vs. the ones I’ve written at home)

Iced 8 min or more 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I bought Spa Day during the mother’s day special. This lightly pineapple tea is a good summery drink, but I do not care for it, it smells and tastes like a body butter. There’s a old aftertaste that is almost a stale flavour.

Flavors: Coconut, Pineapple

I was so excited to try this. But it is by far the worst tea I have ever had. To me it tasted like mango hand cream, very floral and sweet tasting.

Flavors: Cream, Floral, Mango

195 °F / 90 °C 4 min, 0 sec 5 g 16 OZ / 473 ML

This is definitely a sweet, decadent, relaxing tea, and fitting for its Spa Day name. I took a whiff of the dry leaf and was sold immediately. I got this iced with no milk or sugar. The mango flavor is juicy in smell in taste, truly irresistible. Pair that mango with the slightly tart pineapple and lemongrass is divine and keeps it from being too sweet. Thankfully, the coconut is not so prevalent, as it can have an overpowering soapy, nutty in other blends if overbrewed; in this blend is adds just a gentle creaminess. Probably too sweet to be in my rotation all the time, but it might find its way into my cupboard for some summer iced tea in the coming weeks.

Flavors: Coconut, Cream, Lemongrass, Mango, Pineapple, Tropical

Happy 400th tasting note to me!

I got a small Davidstea order in the mail today. Only three teas, ones on the wishlist. I decided this would be the one to jump into as it smelt curiously like Coco Lemon Thai.

I really love this one. I love the lemon and coconut and how it’s working together. There is definitely a lovely fruitiness to it also. I am quite happy with it. I will definitely enjoy this one. And I’ll drink it up fast hopefully. Unlike the Coco Lemon Thai that my dad bought me. I loved it, but then forgot about it… and I think it’s gone punky… so sad… I’ll try it again before I chuck it… but so sad…

Anyways, this one won’t have that happen. I’ll be drinking this one fast :)

When I heard there was a coconut mango tea I was super excited. But I’m drinking it now and it’s coconutty and very lemongrass-y, but not very sweet or fruity at all. Perhaps it had just settled out and I got a bad mix? Anyway, glad I only got 10 grams… I’ll drink the rest (or pawn it off on the boyfriend) but won’t be repurchasing.

Flavors: Coconut, Lemongrass