Organic Serenity Now

Fruit Herbal Blend
Currants
Berry, Floral, Fruity, Rose, Lavender, Rosehips, Spearmint, Strawberry, Herbs, Sweet
Caffeine Free
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by William Adam McDuff

• “Don’t steep this tea for long at all. It’s really nice and light if you only steep it for about two to three minutes. The packaging says to steep for 4-7 but it can turn bitter after...” Read full tasting note
    f-for-fox 10 tasting notes
  • “For me, this one smells better than it tastes. I don’t like the addition of spearmint in this blend at all. I’d like it with more lavender” Read full tasting note
    rachbay 68 tasting notes
  • “My coworker brought in some advent calendar teas, so I gave this a try. It’s very floral, and a bit more bitter than my preference, but it’s good at being what it is. Kind of in the...” Read full tasting note
    wmcduff 22 tasting notes
  • “Day 4 of the 2016 advent calendar! I’m very excited for this tea as I LOVE floral/fragrant teas a whole lot. Luckily, this tea smells Read full tasting note
    twincitysteeper 37 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Product description not available yet.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Don’t steep this tea for long at all. It’s really nice and light if you only steep it for about two to three minutes. The packaging says to steep for 4-7 but it can turn bitter after three. Also a little goes a long way. Good with or without sugar.

Flavors: Berry, Floral, Fruity, Rose

2 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML

Flavors: Lavender, Rosehips, Spearmint, Strawberry

My coworker brought in some advent calendar teas, so I gave this a try. It’s very floral, and a bit more bitter than my preference, but it’s good at being what it is. Kind of in the same family of flavour as the pomegranate and blueberry teas from Tim Horton’s. This has more depth and variety to it, but it reminds me of them. I’ll finish the cup, I’m sure, but I’ll try another one next time rather than finishing off the tiny container.

Flavors: Floral, Rosehips

185 °F / 85 °C 4 min, 0 sec 4 g 17 OZ / 500 ML

Day 4 of the 2016 advent calendar! I’m very excited for this tea as I LOVE floral/fragrant teas a whole lot. Luckily, this tea smells AMAZING, the floral smell is very strong with the rose and lavender being at the front, with the berries coming in from the background.

Steeped, the tea gets a surprisingly amber color, which might be the berries. Speaking of, the smell is also more skewed towards the berries when it’s steeped. With nothing added, the tea is pretty good, it’s nice and fragrant with some… leafiness to it? I can’t quite describe it. With sugar added, I think it brings out the lavender a lot more, which I enjoy. I think I’m going to throw the remainder of this cup into the fridge so I can try it iced though, because I might pick this up since I love fragrant iced teas.

Overall, I think that this tea is a pleasant surprise for me. I’m glad it was in the advent calendar so I could try it, and now I want to get more.

Flavors: Lavender, Rose

This is the tea for Day 4 in the DavidsTea advent calendar.

Smells very, very berry when you sniff the dry leaves. Steeped it is hibiscus and berry with a faint touch of mint. It smells so much like a children’s soft drink that I was tempted to add tons of sugar and slurp it down like candy. It just tastes like something that SHOULD be super sweet, but I generally don’t add sugar to any tea.

After sipping awhile, I got used to it as is. Hibiscus is definitely up front even though it is listed way down the line in the ingredients, but hibiscus tends to do that. I am not a hibiscus hater, but neither do I seek it out. I just don’t MIND it, and it is supposed to be very good for you.

If you like herbals, you might like this. If you hate the hibby, keep moving.

Pleasantly surprised by this tea. Very accurate naming gimmick here. Smooth and calm. Soothing and completely relaxed. Perfect for a long busy day’s end and also after any quarrel. A cup of this may be just the ticket.

This tea is an absolute life saver. As someone who deals with anxiety issues, one way I like to bring myself back down to earth is by brewing a huge cup of a calming herbal tea. This one is just perfect without being too sweet. I could drink endless cups of it. Living out in the middle of nowhere, I’m only able to make it to David’s Tea once every few months or so. I’m never quite updated on what’s available these days, but I sincerely hope this one is never discontinued. It may be my favourite herbal tea of all time.

Flavors: Fruity, Herbs, Lavender, Sweet

Evol Ving Ness

This is one of my favourites too.