The Skinny (organic)

Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by canadiangirl798

From DAVIDsTEA

A Chinese secret

Looking for the next big beauty secret or weight loss trend? Let us give you a hint: try water. It’s true, water is just about the healthiest thing you can put in your body – after all, you’re made out of it. And what better way to jazz water up than with delicious traditional digestives like pu’erh, oolong, ginger and eleuthero root. Go ahead, drink up. The only thing you’ll gain is wisdom. (MK Kosher)

Ingredients: Organic: Fair Trade Certified Chinese oolong tea, Chinese pu’erh tea, ginger, eleuthero root, orange peel. With natural flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

A bit boring, but the flavour lasts. It’s the orange peel I don’t like, I think.

I didn’t anticipate liking this tea when I purchased it (I’m not a huge fan of ginger) but somehow it’s become one of my favorites. Love this in the afternoon, it’s clean and soothing.

this is THE BEST tea in the whole world!

I don’t like pu’erh all that much and it takes a good tea that will mask the taste of it in order to allow me to drink it and enjoy it. This does that very well. I love the skinny, makes me feel better after having too much of a big meal. As well, it tastes so citrusy (I know not a word) that I really do enjoy every sip of this.

i absolutely love this tea, i would make a cup everytime my stomach was upset and after the first couple sips i could feel my upset stomach feeling better (i have really bad digestion problems and am very sensitive to certain foods) unfortunetely i am out of it and have to go get some more ! ill definitely be stocking up

It is a blend of oolong and pu’erh teas and some orange zest. Over all the taste is quite plain but there is a splash of ginger and citrus flavour! Not necessarily a summer-y kind of citrus but it gives the tea a very clean taste that makes you feel refreshed after drinking it!

This is probably one of my favourite teas. I love the sweet orange and the subtle ginger of this tea. I don’t know if it’s just psychological that since I know this tea is supposed to assist in weight loss it seems to make me feel full or if it actually does curb my cravings and fill me up. Either way, I love it.

I like the zesty taste of this tea. Does it really boost your metabolism? I’m not sure but it makes me feel better when I have a little cold or congestion or just low in energy. I’m not normally a fan of pu-reh but I don’t mind it in this blend. Overall its not one of the “enjoying life more” kind of a tea for me but rather a " I feel like crap & need something" one!

I bought a cup of this tea from DAVIDsTEA quite a while ago, so I unfortunately can’t recall the taste of it too well at the moment. The fact that it didn’t make a huge impression probably speaks a little about the taste itself.
One of the the employees overheard my conversation with a friend where I stated that I didn’t think I’d be able to stomach anything that day, as I’d been severely thrown out of whack. The employee suggested a cup of The Skinny.
As far as the whole stomach calming properties of this tea go, I’ve gotta say, it works pretty well.

I honestly can’t stand how this tea tastes. I’m not really a big fan of tea, so maybe that’s why…but it seems to be working on the “skinny” front. So i’ll keep drinking it, even though I dont like it