Mint Chocolate Rooibos

Rooibos Tea
Chocolate, Cocoa, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Peppermint, Rooibos
Chocolate, Mint, Rooibos, Sweet, Wood, Dark Chocolate, Peppermint, Cream, Cocoa
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

2 Images

Cool sophistication

You won’t want anything else for dessert when you taste this tea. Even the aroma is totally satisfying. Minty fresh, with hints of dark chocolate and rich vanilla. Pour it and admire the coppery red of the rooibos, filled to the brim with antioxidants. Then take a sip and sink into its velvety sweetness. You can’t help but fall in love.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Totally agree with David’s Tea, this is the night time version of Read my Lips… with mint

“I have to admit that, at first, I wasn’t sure about this one. It’s the first tea I bought in a bag instead of in a can. I regret it now because it’s delicious! It’s good for your health and it replaces dessert with its chocolate taste. You’d want nothing else! i bought it when I felt kinda depressed and it boosted my mind! Since the mint is so strong, I do not drink a lot of this one. However, it’s a must!

I am on a quest for the perfect Rooibos! Unfortunately, this isn’t it. I am still not super excited about chocolate in my tea, although chocolate and Rooibos do go together quite well. It’s the mint that is really out of place here. Mint belongs in an herbal tea – not a Rooibos. It’s still okay to drink, but nothing special. Too bad…the quest continues…

I am not a fan of mint nor am I a fan of chocolate in tea. Usually. But I like this. Thankfully, it appeared in a sample box because if I had been left to my own devices, never in a million years would I have bought or chosen this.

Both flavours are present but neither in an in-your-face kind of annoying way. The rooibos gives a nice groundedness to this blend and perhaps takes the edge off the mint: freshness but not that of gum or toothpaste. The chocolate is just a bit of a lingering thing on the palate. It is just an echo of a flavour here, but the rooibos gives it a bit of body, unlike the thinness of many chocolate teas.

I may buy this on its own.

5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

DAVID’s iced teas of the day were this and Black Cherry and, since I really don’t like Black Cherry, I decided to try this. This is predominantly mint, and there’s something about DAVID’s mint that I really dislike. It almost tastes dusty to me. On top of that, mint isn’t something I would normally consider doing iced, and it definitely doesn’t work in this case. It tastes like drinking a glass of water right after using mouthwash. Hardly a hint of chocolate and I didn’t notice the rooibos at all. I would be willing to give this a go hot, but I think it would be so similar to Mint to Be or Read My Lips and still have that gross mint. I did get through my cup, but mostly because it tastes like water until the mint hits you.

Flavors: Chocolate, Mint

Man, I love this tea!! So far it’s the only one this summer I’ve gone and bought as an iced tea twice xD I’m definitely going to have to add some this one to my collection once I have some room in my tea drawer

Flavors: Chocolate, Mint, Rooibos, Sweet

I received this tea as a sample in my Easter Egg Hunt tea collection. I had high hopes for the tea and I did actually enjoy it. It was very nice.

I like Read My Lips better but I’m trying to cut back on caffeine and this is a good substitute.

Ohmygosh. This is so amazing! I received this as part of a sampler and it is my absolute favorite. I love mint tea and I looooovvvveee rooibos. Adding the two together and adding chocolate is the best idea ever. I have to get myself a bag of this because it’s so delish.

Flavors: Chocolate, Mint, Rooibos

Iced 32 OZ / 946 ML

Had this at my parents’ in law place. Surprisingly, yet another David’s classic I have yet to try. I’m not big on mint chocolate or too much chocolate in tea but I figured I’d give it a try. Overal it’s not bad. Rooibos is the most prominent taste, chocolate is more so in the smell and aftertaste and then a hint of mint. I’m glad to have tried it but I’m not crazy about it so I don’t think I’ll purchase it.

Flavors: Rooibos