Mint Chocolate Rooibos

Rooibos Tea
Chocolate, Cocoa, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Peppermint, Rooibos
Chocolate, Mint, Sweet, Vanilla, Artificial, Honey, Rooibos, Wood, Dark Chocolate, Peppermint, Cream, Cocoa
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

Cool sophistication

You won’t want anything else for dessert when you taste this tea. Even the aroma is totally satisfying. Minty fresh, with hints of dark chocolate and rich vanilla. Pour it and admire the coppery red of the rooibos, filled to the brim with antioxidants. Then take a sip and sink into its velvety sweetness. You can’t help but fall in love.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Totally agree with David’s Tea, this is the night time version of Read my Lips… with mint <3

“I have to admit that, at first, I wasn’t sure about this one. It’s the first tea I bought in a bag instead of in a can. I regret it now because it’s delicious! It’s good for your health and it replaces dessert with its chocolate taste. You’d want nothing else! i bought it when I felt kinda depressed and it boosted my mind! Since the mint is so strong, I do not drink a lot of this one. However, it’s a must!

This was a sipdown of my tiny tin from the free sampler I received from Davidstea. (The free tea box reminded me of a box of chocolates, not just because the top of the box had the names of the teas, but the tins are the size of chocolate truffles. Well, I thought the tins would be a LITTLE bigger.) This is your standard mint & creamy milk chocolate rooibos blend. I like the creaminess. The rooibos isn’t the best, since it’s a little small and seems to escape the teabag. BUT with a headache, this one will do.
The Here’s Hoping teabox has arrived but I’m trying to get to a few more new-to-me teas before diving in. Been busy with other things, so I haven’t had a chance to make the list of what is in the teabox yet!

I like the simplicity of this tea. I’ll brew a cup, add a splash of milk, and all is good.

Flavors: Chocolate, Mint

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Got this in my 12 samplers from Davids Tea. I LOVE IT!

It’s minty. it’s chocolate. it reminds me of winter. Great combination and tastes amazing! In fact I got 50g from the store already!

Flavors: Chocolate, Mint, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 30 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I have NEVER added milk to tea before, but i read some of the reviews and decided to (cautiously) add a splash or two of vanilla almond milk to this today. OH MY GOODNESS! It is so creamy and delicious, like a dessert…to me, it tastes like minty hot chocolate. I also added a half tablespoon of raw honey and it is brought out some of the warmness of the rooibos. This is going to be amazing for fall & winter especially.

Flavors: Chocolate, Mint, Vanilla

Very delicious! The right mix of mint and chocolate (with a bit more chocolate than mint flavor). The chocolate has some artificial undertones, which is why I didn’t give it a perfect rating. But it’s very tasty, especially hot! Perfect for a chilly winter day.

Flavors: Artificial, Chocolate, Honey, Mint

Strong mint taste and smell. The mint overpowers the chocolate.

Astringent.

Goes with milk.

Overall, pretty meh. Still looking for a tea that has perfect chocolate/mint ratio.

Weak chocolate flavour with mint aftertaste. Sweet from the rooibos. Pleasant!

Second steep is weak but drinkable.

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

I have never gone wrong with mint chocolate anything so far in my life. It’s one of my favorite combo. This tea doesn’t disappoint me. Not only does it smell fantastic-all that minty goodness, it tastes heavenly as well. I love to have it when I get a sweet tooth-a perfect dessert tea if you like mint.

Flavors: Chocolate, Mint, Rooibos