Tie-Dye Butterfly

Caffeine Free
Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

From DAVIDsTEA

Feel inspired with our blissfully vibrant blend featuring hints of tropical passionfruit & eye-catching hearts and butterfly sprinkles, which symbolizes transformation and metamorphosis within the LGBTQ+ community.

What makes it great

Kids and adults will love sipping this caffeine-free blend iced.

Who doesn’t like sprinkles?

10% of net proceeds go to the It Gets Better Project

Apple, Apple pomace, Rosehips, Sweet blackberry leaves, Natural passion fruit flavouring, Hibiscus, Sugar sprinkles pink hearts (sugar, rice flour, cocoa butter, pectin, extracts for colour (yam, apple, radish, cherry)), Sugar sprinkles blue butterflies (sugar, rice flour, cocoa butter, pectin, grape colour extract), Sugar sprinkles yellow butterflies (sugar, rice flour, cocoa butter, pectin, beta-carotene), Citric acid, Passion fruit granules (glucose syrup, passion fruit juice concentrate, apricot pulp, modified starch, sodium alginate), Artificial passion fruit flavouring, Pink cornflower blossoms.

Refreshing & tropical – like fruit punch.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Sipdown (264)

I blew through 50 grams of this in under a week thanks to cold brewing. Like a tangy and juicy passion fruit punch. Upping the rating from 75 and something tells me I will be buying more of this shortly.

Watched my insta friend Tea with Jann’s unboxing video on Youtube earlier today, and she was unboxing her order of the DT Pride Collection and so I just couldn’t resist making myself a hot cup of this tea! I remember when I tried Pink Passionfruit for the first time I was drinking it practically daily and I just burned through my tin of it! I didn’t go through my stock of Passion Punch as quickly (still have some left) because I’d learned to ration a bit better but now that I have Passion Punch and this tea, it might be a different story…

Song Pairing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSBsDuc_Fas

Photo: https://www.instagram.com/p/CBIsOvbAS2D/

The photo is actually from earlier in the week, but I didn’t share it in my last note so I figured I’d share it here – it showcases the sprinkles in the blend really well.

Nattie

I’ve already said it, but I’m super into the aesthetic of this tea.