Blueberry Creme

Black Rooibos Blend
Berries, Cream
Edit tea info Last updated by Della Terra Teas

• “I admit that I picked this tea up a bit on a whim. I was curious, but the one blueberry-flavoured rooibos I've previously tried was vile, and so there were a few bad associations with it. However,...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2221 tasting notes
  • “*Azzrian* Thanks! This one is pretty tasty! I like that it has black tea AND rooibos! The blueberry is plump and juicy and real. There is just that little bit of cream or vanilla flavor that...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “To reward myself for trying to move away from "dessert" teas lately, I switched it up and got to go back to a nice, sweet dessert while lesson planning! I've reviewed this tea before and it's just...” Read full tasting note
    MadelineAlyce 59 tasting notes
  • “Snuck a small cup of this one from kitenna's tea. The label says creamy blueberry, but I'm going to assume this is just a name changed tea since its looks the same. This one smells amazing...and...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4041 tasting notes

From Della Terra Teas

This delectable blend of blueberries and cream will have you remembering those long summer days. With real dried blueberries and vanilla cream flavor.

About Della Terra Teas View company

Edited to add: This is my 25th tasting note! :)

Thanks again to Jackie T for another sample!!
I am pretty excited for this one, it smells really good dry and I am a fan of Davidstea Blueberry Jam, adding a creamy note would be just up my alley. I am wondering about the rooibos but hoping the black tea and flavours mask that a bit as I don’t love a noticeable rooibos taste.

It smells equally tasty brewed up in my mug so here I go…….

Yum! I mean YUM!! Wow it tastes just like a blueberry turnover or something. With custard. Della Terra you will be getting another order from this girl next time you have a sale! I love this. I can barely taste the rooibos, it is complementary to everything else which is how I like it.
Blueberry jam donut! I need more of this immediately!

Jackie T

This is one I rarely drink and you’re making me want a cup so badly!!

whatshesaid

I can smell it through the ziploc bag and I need another cup!!

I already have a favourite blueberry black tea in my cupboard, so I don’t know why I decided to order this. So, so glad I did though because I need to have this at all times now too! They are both different but equally delicious. So apparently I really love blueberries with black tea!

This is sweet, creamy, custardy, and rich. I love the addition of rooibos, it really brings out all the flavours and works perfectly with them. It doesn’t noticeably taste like rooibos..this is really well blended.

I haven’t tried it iced yet, but I imagine it would be amazing! I need to order more of this soon, almost finished my pouch. Darn it, I keep finding more and more teas that I always want to have on hand.

Alphakitty

This one is really good iced, the cream really pops.

This was my first order from DT and this blend came highly recommended. I haven’t had much with roobios since even my Davids Tea infuser can’t hold the micro-tiny leaves that seem to be prevalent in roobios blends, and I’d end up with debris at the bottom of my cup which would drive me nuts.

So, solution to the problem — I used a tea filter. I added 2 teaspoons since I was doing it in my small teapot. I think I could have steeped it for just a smidge longer since it was pretty mild, but fruity, tasted like actual blueberries, and no bitter aftertaste which I’ve found in some black teas with fruit. (The Earl’s Garden springs to mind right away). But this is reaaally nice.

Cavocorax

The tea filter is a great idea! I hate the bits that get away.

Valerie

I know, especially since it’s basically just dust at that point!

Smells great, like blueberry pastry. The flavour is more mild blueberry, and rooibos. Good, but I don’t really taste the black tea.

Holy delicious. For someone who isn’t really into fruity teas, this one took me by surprise! It reminds me of having a bowl of very freshly picked blueberries and a scoop of vanilla yogurt on the side.

The dry leaves smell like blueberry vanilla FROSTING but once brewed, it smells more fruity and the vanilla isn’t as intensely sweet as it smells. I taste more fruitiness than vanilla, so fruit tea lovers will still like this, but the vanilla makes it creamy and decadent so dessert tea lovers will enjoy it too! I left my tea ball with the steeped leaves in it in a cup on my desk and I came back in after an appointment and my office smelled like an incredible summery dessert.

I love the chocolaty, creamy, caramel type dessert teas, but this one will be added to my favorites. I also forget that it’s a rooibus, since there is NO medicinal taste to it at all. Winner.

Too tired to write anything. Just want to say thanks JackieT for sending this to me. It’s yummy.

EDIT: Drank the rest of my sample tonight. Yep still yummy.

I really enjoy black and rooibos mixed together. This is no exception. The blueberry flavor comes through nicely, accompanied by creamy vanilla. Very sweet on its own.

Also I watched all of the Oscars last night and I am so so exhausted today. Big mistake.. It was so boring, plus Seth MacFarlane was not great. I’m normally okay with ‘insult based’ humor (like Ricky Gervais), but I was not laughing last night.

This tea didn’t taste like cough syrup to me or anything of the sort at all. It was quite tastey actually. Tasted lightly like blueberries. Just a LITTLE bit of cream flavor.

I’m going by smilies on my ratings so the numbers may not be that high. I took 4tsp (for 16oz) and steeped at boiling for about 4 minutes (boiling for me is between 195 and 200). I think it may have been too long. This is my first attempt with this one and I’m dissapointed with it. I get an overwhelmingly taste of tea/playdoh (where that comes from I have no idea! maybe the rooibos?). I taste a little blueberry and slight hint of creaminess…but the tea/playdoh taste is overpowering. I don’t know if I added to much or steeped for too long but right now it’s not living up to its name:( Nothing like Strawberry Zabaglione by 52 teas. I’ll update my rating with future steepings.

Kittenna

Strange. Those are the approximate parameters I use, and it tastes quite delicious :(

Ok so re-steeping this cold for the 3rd time was too ambitious. The flavor was barely there. 2 seems to be the magic number for me.