Cocoa, Marshmallow, Vanilla, Malt, Chocolate
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “Sitting at home sipping on a cup of S'mores with half and half. I'm trying to have a cup a day so I can get it out of the way. I still like it but would like to move on. I just remembered that...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 757 tasting notes
  • “Good news: my shift is over. Bad news: my shift was absolutely freaking terrible. Good news: I'm not coming back to work for a week! And also, this tea. I wanted dessert after the crazy...” Read full tasting note
    kellyhinton 779 tasting notes
  • “I am not a huge fan of DAVIDs Toasted Marshmallow but when I combined it with this tea, it actually complimented it quite nicely. Unfortunately, all my consequent cups combining the teas,...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1885 tasting notes
  • “FINALLY actually enjoying a cup of tea! Yes I must be getting better! Finally thank goodness! I wanted something vanilla but still a bit weak to get too far into my cupboard to find the one I was...” Read full tasting note
    azzrian 807 tasting notes

From Della Terra Teas

One of the best things about sitting around a fire are of course, the S’mores! We’ve captured all that is amazing about a melty gooey S’more in this black tea! You’ll taste the familiar tastes of marshmallow, graham cracker and chocolate. So, even when you aren’t outside by a crackling campire you can enjoy the delicious taste of a S’more anytime!

Ingredients: Black tea, chocolate bits, chocolate flavor, mini marshmallows, marshmallow and graham flavoring, finely crushed graham crackers

Suggested brewing tips:

Serving Size: 1 level tsp./6oz serving

Water Temp: 210°F

Steep Time: 2- 3 minutes

About Della Terra Teas View company

Sitting at home sipping on a cup of S’mores with half and half. I’m trying to have a cup a day so I can get it out of the way. I still like it but would like to move on.

I just remembered that one of my favourite bands is playing in Vancouver right at this very moment but I couldn’t go because I have a TA meeting tomorrow morning and the ferry ride back would have been cutting it too close. Oh well!

My consolation prize is tea and… a manicure? Why not!

MissB

Boo for the ferry! Which band is it?

Fjellrev

It’s ok, they’ll come back, I’m sure. Finntroll that is. :)

Good news: my shift is over.

Bad news: my shift was absolutely freaking terrible.

Good news: I’m not coming back to work for a week! And also, this tea.

I wanted dessert after the crazy night I had, so that’s why I picked this. While the flavor is a tad weaker than I remember (I think I undereleafed) I still get enough marshmallow, chocolate, and graham cracker to make me feel like myself again.

I need to sleep now – but I just got a book about pie that I really want to crack open. Decisions, decisions…

Fuzzy_Peachkin

lol! Don’t open the book about pie!! You will not sleep! I’ve made that mistake too many times! :-)

I am not a huge fan of DAVIDs Toasted Marshmallow but when I combined it with this tea, it actually complimented it quite nicely. Unfortunately, all my consequent cups combining the teas, including this one, have been disappointing.

sigh 119…i’m never going to catch you! can’y you go order some teas or something lol!

VariaTEA

haha if it comforts you, I have sold teas. It was not all sipdowns that brought me down to 119.

no… no comfort… SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

VariaTEA

I keep looking at tea sites but nothing is calling to me. I need to find somewhere where I can get lots of tasty caffeine free options and exciting new black teas.

my cupboard is a great place to browse… just saying haha.

VariaTEA

haha thank you. Well your certainly have a variety :)

Box comes to you after me, so might as well shop in my cupboard heh

I wanted something vanilla but still a bit weak to get too far into my cupboard to find the one I was looking for also from Della Terra but marshmallow – close enough and it is SO SO GOOD!
Its nice to have a cup and be able to taste and enjoy it again. This whole past week I have felt like an appendage was gone.

Veronica

Good to hear that you are feeling better!

Ysaurella

Nice to see you back Azzrian

Hesper June

So glad you are feeling better!

TheTeaFairy

oh, what a relief it must be for you! So glad you are better Azzrian… I have some S’mores on its way, with so many people raving about it, I’m getting quite anxious!

Indigobloom

oh dear, to not drink tea… you must have been seriously out :(
Glad you are on the mend xx

LiberTEAS

I am glad to hear that you’re getting better. Get as much rest as possible, I found that made me feel better faster than anything. That and a good cup of tea, of course!

Finishing off the last of the sample package of this… it’s so good!

I’ve so much to get done today … got to get these journals finished. My Japanese screw punch is malfunctioning, which makes my work even more difficult with these. sigh And I thought that of the few different ideas I had for my 12 Days of Christmas art exchange that this would be the quickest, most economical gift that I could put together… it’s turned out to be a huge project… much more than I thought it would be. Will be glad when I’m finished … don’t get me wrong, I’m having fun with it, but, like every year, I ended up biting off more than I’m able to efficiently chew.

Anyways… at least I’ve tea to keep me company while I toll away!

~Anne

Terri HarpLady

When it comes to creative projects, & lets face it, my whole life is a creative project, I always bite off more than I can chew! Hang in there!

LiberTEAS

For many months now, I’ve been sort of obsessed with “Smash Books” – and I don’t know why. They’re like a commercial altered book, and I think that’s why they appeal to me so much. But, I won’t break down and buy one, because, I kept saying to myself, I can make that! I’ve got all the tools in my studio to make that thing. So, that’s what I’m making this year for my 12 Days of Christmas art gift exchange… I’m about at the halfway point now, so with a few hours of work, I should be finished tonight, or at the latest, tomorrow night… and I’ll still be able to get SOME of them off tomorrow, at least.

I thought these would be super easy and fast to make… but, then my screw punch gets all temperamental and it’s made that a lot more difficult than it needs to be.

So, I’m having fun with it, but, it’s just not going as quickly or as smoothly as I had hoped it would.

Terri HarpLady

Seems like things never do, eh?

gmathis

Sounds like a great project for using up all kinds of scrappy stuff. (I have loads of it that I can’t bear to pitch after finishing greeting card projects…call it paper hash.)

true enough!

Babble

I’ve made hand-made books before. I don’t know if that’s the exact same thing, but man are they tough. People don’t realize how much work goes into just making PAPER.

So when Frank announced this week’s blend of Genmaicha S’mores, I bought it without hesitation. I hope it’s as good as Browncoat Genmaicha. I also picked up a Raspberry Strawberry Honeybush because more decaf options are always good and that one was rated so highly.

Anyways… now I’m in the mood for S’mores and I won’t get my order for about 2-3 weeks (stupid shipping to Canada… #grumblegrumble). This will have to tie me over! Actually… I’ve only got enough for one more cup after this one so I better make it last.

Fjellrev

Browncoat is that good, eh? Funny, I’m patiently waiting for this one to come in the mail. Should be here any day now, but you make me want to snap up some of Frank’s, yet I want to try this one first. Ugh!

I hear you on the shipping. I just try to forget about the order altogether haha.

Cavocorax

I really enjoyed it, and I think CrowKettle missed it after sending me a sample. :P

Hope you enjoy the S’mores! I t’s not an every day sort of tea, but when you’re in the mood for it, it’s just perfect!

Raspberry honeybush??? Memory not recalling that one. heads to 52teas site

Cavocorax

Oh, whoops. :/ It was strawberry (with cinnamon and vanilla…)

i know a few people over here have had issues with the browncoat so i think it’s hit or miss. heh.

Kittena – NO MORE LOOKING AT TEA SITES

This fall fave was in the package the awesome Azzrian sent to me last week. Thank you! I’ve been wanting to try Della Terra Teas and she really hooked me up! ;)

I love the mini marshmallows in this, btw. This reminds me of my own blend, Toasted Marshmallow (an Adagio signature blend), but there are so many other flavors. The first sip filled my tastebuds with chocolate and a hint of graham cracker. The aftertaste? Vanilla and marshmallow-y. Very cool.

It’s not overpowering, which I appreciate. I don’t care for uber-chocolate teas (please don’t throw tomatoes at me!), although I do enjoy uber-flavorful teas. This has the right amount of each flavor – marshmallow, chocolate and graham cracker.

Added to my shopping list! This is a must for my Della Terra Teas order! Any other recommendations?

CupofTree

your Toasted Marshmallow blend sounds good! I tried DT’s and was really disappointed. gotta try DTT

KeenTeaThyme

I think it’s out at Adagio and it’s definitely out at my house or I would have included some for you. I’ll probably end up blending it myself. It’s the only tea my husband will drink!

Cole

I like how this sounds full-flavored, but not too saccharine. You’ve piqued my interest! :)

KeenTeaThyme

@Cole – it’s really unique. I highly recommend! :)

Alphakitty

Della Terra’s Walnut Brittle is to die for, and if you like fruity teas the Mother of Pearl is just… perfect. The Oatmeal Raisin is really good as a dessert tea, and the Blueberry Creme as well! Mm they have a lot of good flavors haha

SIPDOWN! Finished up the last of my sample on this one. I’m still not overly convinced as to the amazingness of this tea but it was a little better this time around. That might also be due to the extra leaf i tossed in. Still, a decent enough tea that i wouldn’t turn down but also don’t feel the need to keep around permanently. I vastly prefer the wonder grandma’s pumpkin pie that Della terra does :)

Since this morning’s teas have been less than exciting, and in honor of the 2oz. bag I just ordered of this tea, SIPDOWN! Yum yum yummy s’mores.

TastyBrew

I just got some of this in a swap with alphakitty. Sounds similar to love in a cup. You like it better though?

Tealizzy

Ya, I like it LOADS better! It has graham cracker in it! Yum!!

Sincere apologies for this bombing of everyone with tasting notes. I’m typing things up as quickly as I can before I forget!

Anyhow, this is by FAR the best marshmallowy/s’mores tea I have had. It tastes like a s’more melted in a cup. The marshmallow is quite obvious, and even before remembering what the tea was, I clearly tasted chocolate. Didn’t really get graham cracker, but I don’t really care for them, so that doesn’t matter! I was much more concerned with the chocolatey marshmallow flavours.

Anyhow, for anyone disappointed in DavidsTea’s Toasted Marshmallow, or Teaopia’s Fireside S’mores, try this!! Definitely another big hit from Della Terra! (Oh, also I set the timer for 4 minutes and definitely went over by 1-2 minutes. Good thing these teas aren’t finicky!)

Boiling
Kiaharii

Yay, put this in my order this morning. :) I actually liked Toasted Marshmallow so this should be great.

Kittenna

The big difference with this one is that there’s no spicing. It’s chocolate and marshmallow. DT’s toasted marshmallow failed for me in that it was heavily spiced with cinnamon. I hope you like it!

Kiaharii

Haha, I loved it because of the cinnamon. :) I hope I like it too, I went a bit crazy with Black Friday teas but I haven’t ordered in a while so…

Cavocorax

Just ordered 2oz of this! I’m happy you posted all these reviews today as I’d never really heard of Della Terra. Thx!

Kittenna

Awesome! For flavoured teas, they seem to be pretty good, and their blends are unique.