Chocolate, Graham Cracker, Cocoa, Graham, Malt, Marshmallow, Sugar, Sweet, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “Sitting at home sipping on a cup of S'mores with half and half. I'm trying to have a cup a day so I can get it out of the way. I still like it but would like to move on. I just remembered that...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 911 tasting notes
  • “Good news: my shift is over. Bad news: my shift was absolutely freaking terrible. Good news: I'm not coming back to work for a week! And also, this tea. I wanted dessert after the crazy...” Read full tasting note
    kellyhinton 828 tasting notes
  • “I am not a huge fan of DAVIDs Toasted Marshmallow but when I combined it with this tea, it actually complimented it quite nicely. Unfortunately, all my consequent cups combining the teas,...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 2060 tasting notes
  • “FINALLY actually enjoying a cup of tea! Yes I must be getting better! Finally thank goodness! I wanted something vanilla but still a bit weak to get too far into my cupboard to find the one I was...” Read full tasting note
    azzrian 807 tasting notes

From Della Terra Teas

One of the best things about sitting around a fire are of course, the S’mores! We’ve captured all that is amazing about a melty gooey S’more in this black tea! You’ll taste the familiar tastes of marshmallow, graham cracker and chocolate. So, even when you aren’t outside by a crackling campire you can enjoy the delicious taste of a S’more anytime!

Ingredients: Black tea, chocolate bits, chocolate flavor, mini marshmallows, marshmallow and graham flavoring, finely crushed graham crackers

Suggested brewing tips:

Serving Size: 1 level tsp./6oz serving

Water Temp: 210°F

Steep Time: 2- 3 minutes

About Della Terra Teas View company

Oh YUM! Thanks to Bonnie for the sample, this is delicious. The marshmellow and chocolate flavors really come through. The graham flavor is a little understated, but still it very clearly reminds me of s’mores. Given that I am a little on the chubbier side, I can’t exactly eat s’mores ever five seconds. But now, I can drink them :)

My first order from Della Terra arrived yesterday & this was the tea I was most intrigued by. Being English, I’ve never had the pleasure of having real s’mores so I can’t really make a comparison to how this tea compares!

Steeped for 4 mins with boiling water, sugar & a splash of milk. First impressions were not that great if I’m honest- the tea seemed very thin & although tasty, I couldn’t really pick out the individual notes. Chocolate tea with an extremely smooth aftertaste, which I’m thinking is the marshmallow. I tried a second steep & held off the milk, which did seem to allow the flavours to come through a little better. Hmmm. I guess I’m a little disappointed, but I’m putting it down to my tea making inexperience & novice taste buds. Looking forward to trying it again!

I really like the fact that Della Terra use real ingredients in this blend. It doesn’t taste artificial. I’m sure that other people could create blends which were more focused on making the tea like a s’more rather than a flavoured tea.

This tea looks like exactly like I imagined from the ingredients. The white mini marshmallows and cracker bits stand out against the dark tea and chocolate background.

There is definite chocolate in there, but it isn’t overpowering. It seems to form the base of the cup alongside the tea, with the marshmallow on top. There is just a hint of the graham flavouring coming through, although it might be nice to have a bit more. It’s not a sickly sweet cup, that would ruin it. The tea in the background is pleasant, but this blend could maybe use something a bit stronger. I’m very pleased overall though. I’m gradually getting in to flavoured teas, and it’s nice to be getting experience of Della Terra first because I think they make proper flavoured tea instead of anything artificial.

This was a good tea, but not amazing. Very smooth black base, not a whole lot of astringency. I’m not getting a complete s’more profile out of this though.. maybe more of just the chocolate component? This is like a subtle cocoa/chocolate tea, imo.

I did drink this straight, so next time I’ll try it with a bit of sweetener to see if that brings the s’more flavor out more. This was a solid flavored black and I would probably drink it again.

Thanks to Eva for sharing this with me!

Flavors: Chocolate, Cocoa

4 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
EvaGrimm

I felt the same way about this one. There were so many mini marshmallows that I expected more of a chocolate and marshmallow flavor…but no luck. Still searching for a spot-on S’mores flavored tea!

I’m beginning to think I might not like marshmallow root. Or at least not in tea. That’s the one ingredient this tea has in common with another one I didn’t enjoy. Anyhow, I couldn’t figure out how to finish even one cup of this. I tried less tea, more tea, less time, and more time.

Such a shame, because I love s’mores, and this smelled so good! Even though I couldn’t see any mini marshmallows, I did see the little chocolate bits and some graham crackers. Funnily enough, this tea tasted better to me the longer I let it steep, even though I tend to dislike strong black tea, so while the black base is present, it’s not astringent. Tasted a LOT better to me with milk and sugar, but still. Not my favorite.

This is pretty good, much better than I was expecting since actual pieces of graham crackers in a tea caused a few strange looks. I definitely get the marshmallow and a little bit of the chocolate, but not the graham crackers so much. Not as sweet as I was thinking it would be, so I added a bit of sugar and it was much better.
Next time I might try this with a little cream too, possibly add in a bit of Adagio’s Chocolate Chip to see if I can boost the chocolate flavor.

I’ve decided I really need to be more on top of trying all of the samples you lovely people have sent me. Since most of the tea drinking I do happens at work while all of my samples sit at home, I didn’t realize how many I have. I also forgot how excited I was about some of them. I’ve been drinking my favorites so much lately that it’s time for a change anyway.

So, this. Courtesy of Ost.

First, let me say that I don’t actually like traditional s’mores all that much. When I make mine, I always use cinnamon graham crackers and skip the Hershey’s in favor of a piece of Chunky bar (if anyone actually knows what that is…brownie points for you because I am apparently the only person that knows what they are and enjoys them)……(okay, fine, I’ll tell you what they are—a not-so-high-quality chocolate bar with peanuts and raisins throughout)…….(I promise they’re delicious)……..(really)………(alright, now back to your regularly televised programming)

Sometimes I’m extra rebellious and spread a schmear of peanut butter on the graham cracker first, skip the chocolate all together, and just lay the extra melty/extra burny/extra fantastical marshmallow on the peanut butter. Oh man.

Anyway, the point I’m trying to make is that I’m not a huge fan of this tea because it tastes like normal s’mores. Seeing as how this would be a plus for most people, I won’t rate it. But, you know you’re totally gonna try s’mores my way next time!

Flavors: Chocolate, Graham Cracker

Backlog as I couldn’t get the page to load when I had it yesterday. This is really tasty s’mores tea and is currently my favorite one of this type of nommy dessert! I will review more thoroughly when I have it again, but it was straight up smooth and malty black tea with notes of cocoa, gooey marshmallow, sugar, and graham. What’s not to like? I’m glad I bought 2oz.. kinda wishing I got more of this and Choco Pumpkin Pie so far because I could easily kill it. Della Terra has dessert teas down pretty darn good! :)

Flavors: Cocoa, Graham, Malt, Marshmallow, Sugar, Sweet

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I wonder why s’mores is spelt with an apostrophe. From the Here’s Hoping TTB, round 4

I actually like this lots better when it’s completely cold. For some reason when it was hot it was very chemically smell/tasting to me.

The cool liquor is very sweet smelling, but the mini marshmellows did little to sweeten the taste. The feel is filling, and only a little bit drying.

Christina

I think it’s meant to be a contraction for “some more” – as in, “those are so tasty, give me s’more.”

Gonna be the next in the string of busy days that is my life. Sheesh.
Ost was kind enough to send me some of this, and I’m excited to try it. I loved Della Terras Eighth Candles, so I know I like their marshmallow flavoring.
I like it! I do get the marshmallow, and a floating note of chocolate, but I cant say I get any of the grahm cracker, which is required for a s’more!
But I’m enjoying this quite a bit. Good stuff!
Thanks Ost!