Caramel Creme

Caramel, Cream
Edit tea info Last updated by Nik
Boiling 3 min, 15 sec 9 oz / 275 ml

• “Guess I never came back to write something about this tea. I'm sick. It's official. Staying home today and refusing to do work. Not that I've been able to sleep but whatever. Made myself a cup...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4026 tasting notes
  • “There's a thread on the discussion board about dessert teas which made me think about this tea. Then I realized it's been quite a long time since I've had it, so tonight while the rest of my family...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 461 tasting notes
  • “Yum! This one's pretty tasty, but very basic. Just a black tea with caramel. Much like Weeping Angel, actually, but the base is definitely more resistant to turning bitter, and the caramelly...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2221 tasting notes
  • “No No No... (for some reason I've got an earworm to the tune of Rehab today) Anyhow. I was so excited to try this! Then I opened the packet and... it smelled like vanilla??? not in a good way....” Read full tasting note
    indigobloom 1258 tasting notes

From Della Terra Teas

Delicious, gooey, fresh made caramel taste is what this tea gives you. Just be careful, you’ll quickly find you’ve steeped every last bit of this tea before you know it!

Ingredients: black tea, caramel flavoring, caramel bits

Suggested brewing tips:
- Serving Size: 1 level tsp./6oz serving
- Water Temp: 210°F
- Steep Time: 2-3 minutes

About Della Terra Teas View company

Sipdown and I will be sad to see this one go. Might need to reorder a larger bag at some point. I overleafed to use up the dregs and it was so caramel-y and sweet with nothing added. Perfect cup as I was craving sugary goodness. Yum!

Flavors: Caramel

Boiling 4 min, 15 sec 3 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

It’s caramel black tea. It’s all that it promised to be, not fancy, not pretentious, just a yummy dessert tea. I like it.

Thanks JackitT for sending me this sample.

Very sweet. At some point I’m going to use my Kusmi order thing, and I’ve been trying to decide what to get and if Zoubrovka never comes back in stock (crossing my fingers it will though! I want to try it so badly!) I’ll probably grab some Caramel. Would be curious to see how it compares—the vibe I’m getting from Steepster reviews is that DT hits you over the head at least aroma-wise, and Kusmi tends to be far more delicate and subtle. We’ll see.

I noticed the other day when I was reorganizing my stash (I’ve been cleaning it out at a rather fast clip, go me) practically all of my dessert-y teas are chocolate, spice, and/or nut flavored. I really need to branch out (while still avoiding most tart fruit-based blends—the catcher!). Srsly, I had like 20 chocolate teas this year. That’s goofy! I wish I knew of more tea blends with like, rosemary or plum or something in them.

I really like caramel teas. This one smells delicious. The flavour is sweet and creamy. Good with almond milk

Yum yum yum! So glad to be sitting at my desk with this lovely cup of heaven right now. It smells very much like it’s name, it’s caramel but with a mix of creaminess so it’s not the sticky sweet smell that accompanies caramel square candies. I’m drinking it now that it’s cooled down because I feel the flavor is stronger and more detectable when it’s a little cooler. It doesn’t taste much like any caramel I’ve had before but I still adore it, it’s a slightly sweet, rich, creamy, taste and feel. It’s cozy tasting, I can’t quite put my finger on it.

Eight Candles is the same tea but with marshmallow I believe and I thought that when drinking that I tasted more of the marshmallow but it is SO similar to this that I guess it’s Della Terra’s version of caramel that comes through in both. Either way, I really really love it and am glad that I have it with me today.

Interestingly, this is almost identical to my beloved Caramel Pu-erh from Tea Desire – although this is a black tea. How do I know they’re almost identical? Because I’ve been sipping them both all afternoon, and at times I have to question myself which is which. I like the pu-erh more (oversteeped it to get more depth out of it), however this Caramel Creme is quite yum as well. I might even buy more. Maybe.

Flavors: Caramel, Cream

sherapop

Caramel is good in all shapes and forms! ;-)

gmathis

Caramel should be its own food group!

Amariel

Caramelllll….

Suziqzer

I have yet to be sipping on two teas at once… It might be something to try sometime. :)

Sami Kelsh

Caramel is magic. There’s nothing that can’t be improved by caramel!