Apple Cinnamon Yogurt

Rooibos Tea
Cinnamon
Edit tea info Last updated by Della Terra Teas

• “This time around the apple and yogurt has come out more than my first cup. It is not bad but I don't think this will be a restock as the combination is just not for me. I have one cup left though...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1962 tasting notes
  • “It's too late to be up with an angry teething baby. :| Nights like this make me wish I had to get up at 6 for work, instead of being off on maternity leave. /0\ (go to sleep baby, I'm sorry baby,...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1700 tasting notes
  • “So apparently all this tea is making me soooo sleepy. I can't sleep yet since i'm still on call but man, i could sleep. So it looks like i'm going through phases tonight...some caramel teas...then...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5059 tasting notes
  • “I used to drink a tea like this all the time from the Tea Centre on Vancouver Island. They were the first company (many years ago) to introduce me to yogurt in my tea, and how it created a creamy...” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 1144 tasting notes

From Della Terra Teas

Wait just a second, YOGURT… tea? C’mon Della Terra what are you thinking?! Well, it’s a good thing we sometimes have crazy ideas because we just ended up with an absolutely amazing tea! The yogurt adds a slight spice added with the cinnamon spice, and a creamy note that blends so well with the apples that it’s almost unreal! Just have a taste, if you love apples, cinnamon and yogurt, you are in for a treat with this one!

Ingredients: rooibos, apple bits, cinnamon and yogurt bits, apple/cinnamon flavoring

Caffeine free

Suggested brewing tips:

Serving Size: 1 level tsp./6oz serving

Water Temp: 210°F

Steep Time: 2- 5 minutes

About Della Terra Teas View company

Did I forget to review this? Pretty sure I’ve had it before.

Anyway, it smells nice. Like cinnamon and apples. The yogurt comes out more in the flavour. Not bad, but might be better sans yogurt.

I had this tea tonight from my MYSTERY BOX! Please do this again della terra, I loved it so much. I think I’ve said this like 20 times now but really I love surprises.

This tea is a nice mix of rooibos and apple. I don’t know that I love it as much as classic apple pie, but it is a nice caffeine free apple. I added a bit of almond milk and the rooibos flavor really shines.

This is not for me. There is something I don’t like in here. It tastes like fake candy or something, I can’t quite put my finger on it. I can’t get past the “icky” apple in this one. There is a hint of cinnamon, and maybe just a teeny bit of creamy (yogurt?) in the background.
Thank you JackieT for sending me this sample.

Reeeally nicely appley (yyy) and cinnamony and it makes me want apple cinnamon oatmeal. Not picking up any yogurt, though. Was a nice evening caffeine free option! Thx cavocorax! :D

Ozli

added brown sugar and milk in the resteep and it was yummy, if light. (bedtime snack!!)

Cavocorax

Mmmm. Brown sugar does wonders!

I like this tea, but I am not crazy about it. The dry scent is primarily apple with a hint of cinnamon. For some reason, I’m getting a plastic-type aftertaste. Maybe it was the way I made it? I’ll have to try it again later.

LOVE the way it smells but I’m a little disappointed in the flavor. It just seems sort of bland. However, there is a slight apple-y aftertaste which isn’t so bad.

hannabling

Welcome to Steepster – hope you find the “perfect” tea for you – something 90 or above!

I have yet to find a rooibos from Della Terra that I don’t love. This tea is no exception.

The dry tea smells a bit like apple pie. The cinnamon is not overwhelming at all. Once brewed, it smells mostly of apple and rooibos.

The flavor is like taking a bite out of apple pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It’s creamy and rich with a hint of cinnamon. As it cools, the apple becomes more prominent.

Overall, a very nice tea and a must try for all those looking for a tasty apple rooibos!

At first I thought this was too medicinal for me, but I let it brew a little longer and the flavors I wanted came out! Brewed, it smells like a hot spiced apple cider. It tastes like a cinnamon apple sauce but with a creaminess to it from the yogurt. I would let it cool a bit before drinking to get the optimum flavors from it. Not my favorite, but I will definitely enjoy this as a bedtime tea!!

This is a good rooibos. The apple cinnamon flavor tones down the rooibos flavor, which is nice. There is also a creaminess to it. It’s great to have an apple cinnamon tea without orange peel flavor. I’m not a big fan of orange, so I like this a lot better.

Had this tea with breakfast this morning and thought it was just ok. I’ve decided I don’t really like apple-flavored teas, they just never taste that great to me.