Blackberry Bramble

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Dinosara

From Della Terra Teas

Our Blackberry Bramble has the taste of a fresh picked basket of blackberry and raspberry. Made with real blackberry and raspberry this tea is a must for any berry lover! A great tea for any time of the year! Try it hot on a cold autumn or winter day, and iced on a hot summer day. A must try!

About Della Terra Teas View company

Thanks JackieT for sending me a sample of this.

I seem to be in the minority here. I really liked this. I think it does taste like blackberries. I don’t think it’s fake or candyish. It’s light it’s fruity. I think it’s everything a black fruit flavored teas should be.
I’m not sure this would have a permanent place in my cupboard, but I would drink it again if I ran across it.

so this is one last tea from last week that I didn’t write about because the dashboard started to not update and I got mad. I should also check my journal I’ll write in at work when I’m bored if I noted to myself to log anything else but I barely was at work this past week. I still get paid like I was though, so I really got the whole experience of various forms of paid time off.

This wasn’t that good. I just wasn’t getting blackberry. I thought at first maybe it was really old but I see this is a common theme from the other tasting notes. It just was meh. I guess I’ll try it cold at some point to use it up since thankfully it is just a sample size that I have.

Thank you, carol who, for this sample! I can’t say that I really taste much berry, let alone blackberry specifically, and it mostly just tastes like the black tea base. Perhaps it is getting a little old? Even still, I would expect at least a little bit of fruity sweetness. It’s just missing for me. At least I don’t hate Della Terra’s black base :) And I’ll try this again iced to see how that goes.