Rooibos Tea
Cinnamon, Rooibos, Sugar Sprinkles
Creamy, Spices, Wood, Rooibos, Cream, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Honey
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by hapatite

From Della Terra Teas

What’s the holiday season without nog? Well, for all of you tea and rooibos lovers here’s a great way to have the best of both worlds! In our Winter Nog we have combined our absolute most amazing rooibos with cinnamon and nog spices. The Winter Nog even has little snowflake sprinkles!

Ingredients: Rooibos, cinnamon, spices, snowflakes sprinkles.

Serving Size: 1 level tsp./6oz serving
Water Temp: 210°F
Steep Time: 3 – 5 minutes

About Della Terra Teas View company

My best friend ordered me a mystery box for finishing off the year at college..what I sweetie:]… This is my first tea from Della Terra and I’m in love.

This tea… oh my goodness..this is pure creaminess and sweetness in a cup. With just a hint of spices…mmm…mm.. I don’t know how they did it, obviously with the special Della Terra magic that they have in their store room, but this tea actually seemed a bit thicker to me… completely pulling together the whole eggnog name. AND…it resteeps well.. got two additional steeps:] Yeah, I’m a happy camper right now. When Christmas time rolls around, I’m going to need this tea in large quantities.

Flavors: Creamy, Spices

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
TheTeaFairy

Awww, so thoughtful of your friend :-)

albertocanfly

Yeah, she really surprised me^.^ Almost gave me a mini heart-attack of excitement when I found a package of Della Terra sitting on my bed when I got home!

Ost

Sounds awesome! Glad you’re enjoying the mystery box! :D

This is a lovely sample from my Hapa-tite! Tea Swap, thanks Suziqzer.

This is a rooibos base, so surprisingly I was not much of a fan. It does have a slight creamy taste, but I think that comes with the rooibos inherently. I would have liked to get some cinnamon and nutmeg flavors, maybe even some rum.

Flavors: Honey

5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML
Suziqzer

Too bad this was a miss for you. My son enjoys it .. I think he just likes the little snowflakes. It took a couple of cups for me to start to want to look for it in the evenings. Now I’ll do a second steep for myself if my son has a cup in the evening.

Caffeine-Free/Decaf Traveling Tea Box

I “stole” this out of the traveling tea box without trying it first since I figured I would like it. I was right. It’s a lovely creamy dessert rooibos. Is it eggnog? It’s close because of how creamy it is, but it’s not quite there for me, but close enough for zero calories.

3tsp+sweetener

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Thank you Satsuma for sharing some of this with me! It is one I have wanted to try for a while and it does not disappoint. Something about the little snowflake sprinkles must be magic because I have not come across a tea that had them that I did not like (think Marshmallow Snowflake EG or Ice Princess, and now this). This certainly has the spices of a winter tea – cinnamon and nutmeg are both present while still maintaining the creaminess of eggnog. Definitely a tasty tea that I would happily stock next winter. Yum!

Suziqzer

My little guy, well I guess he’s not so little anymore.. he’s 8, loves this tea. He always asks me if I gave him a snowflake.. Don’t know what I’m going to do when the snowflakes are gone :)

This was a pleasant surprise of a sip down. (385/368) I was expecting overwhelming rooibos flavor, but it isn’t. Instead I got a nutmeggy-caramel flavor. Coldbrewed the last of this and I’m glad I did. This is a nice moment on this snowy day.