Love In A Cup

Caramel, Chocolate, Marshmallow
Edit tea info Last updated by Alphakitty

From Della Terra Teas

This Valentines day all the love you need is going to be in your cup with this tea! The delicious combo of black tea, marshmallow, caramel and chocolate combine here to fill your cup with ooey, gooey, delicious flavor. So, on this holiday that celebrates love, why not show that special someone, or even yourself that you can indeed have, Love In A Cup. You won’t regret it, your taste buds will thank you!

Ingredients: Black tea, chocolate bits and flavor, caramel flavoring and bits, marshmallows

About Della Terra Teas View company

The smell of the dry leaf is absolutely heavenly. Definitely get the chocolate and a hint of marshmallow, along with a tiny bit of cherry (but not as intense as Hearts & Roses). I’m not really getting caramel, but more like plain sugar. Brewed up hot with milk, it’s very smooth and sweet. That’s when I get a tiny bit of caramel and vanilla along with the chocolate. In retrospect I shouldn’t have added sugar, but a little bit is what turns this into a pure dessert tea. Very nice but I don’t think I could drink it everyday.

Got this from whatshesaid’s stash sale. (: Couldn’t resist
This is so ridiculously chocolate-y and caramel-y. Ugh the perfect chocolate combo. It’s pretty strong, but not too much. Though it does leave that weird aftertaste in your mouth that all chocolate teas do. That’s probably my only dislike of this tea. But it seems like a pretty universal thing for all chocolate tea. I enjoyed this. ^^

Flavors: Caramel, Chocolate, Marshmallow

This has become my daily candy tea.I crave it constantly. Strong toffee, icing and marshmallow notes make it my substitute afternoon sugar fix. I find it really satisfying, because the flavour is very intense, and although it is a bit artificial tasting, it makes me happy.