Lemon Lime Cream Tart

Fruit Herbal Honeybush Rooibos Blend
Lemon, Lemongrass, Lime, Rooibos, Sweet, Cake
Edit tea info Last updated by teapot1

• “In a *#%$@ mood tonight. Was awesome earlier, then met up with someone I forgot sucks all the joy out of me (even as they make me laugh), and so this is why I'm eating 85% dark chocolate, drinking...” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 1144 tasting notes
  • “And another sipdown at work! This tea has served me well in the rooibos department, and it, lime and lemon chiffon are always favorites when I have guests over. I still think I like Lemon Chiffon a...” Read full tasting note
    misslena1221 944 tasting notes
  • “Trying another cup of this... too lazy to do a side-by-side-by-side with the other relevant teas tonight, but I left a single cup's worth of this one so that I can do so maybe on Sunday. This...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2354 tasting notes
  • “What the heck? Sip down? I didn't know I only had one serving left. /sad owl now I need to do a Della Terra order soon, as I only got a little Lemon Chiffon left after this. Anyways, I got...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 1055 tasting notes

From Della Terra Teas

The amazing flavor of a carefully created Lemon and Lime Cream Tart has been recreated in this delightful rooibos blend tea! The flavor will remind you of the delicious dessert created by a master chef. Rich, creamy and tart!

Ingredients: Rooibos, honeybush lemon bits, lemon flavor, lime bits, lime flavor, cream flavor, vanilla bits and flavor, lemongrass

Allergens: contains dairy.

About Della Terra Teas View company

Whew… in these crazy last couple days before the winter break, all my non-school projects have crashed and fallen by the wayside! I wanted something easy, sweet, and uncomplicated this evening. This was the ticket.

My boyfriend came to visit this week, and left yesterday. Even though I’m sure I’ll see him again soon, I still wanted something comforting, and I also needed something without caffeine. I thought it was finally time to try this. I can’t remember exact details, but I remember liking this. It wasn’t tart, it was a very pleasant creamy lime flavor. I feel like this would be a good cold brew candidate

Thanks to whatshesaid for this sample. I am very grateful that I get to try this one because of all the great reviews even though I should technically not be drinking it at all because honeybush gives me horrible headaches and nausea but I just had to try it anyway. I’ll regret it later, but that’s later and now is now.

This is super citrusy, mostly lime to my tastebuds and definitely creamy. It’s a very mellow and sweet flavour and I am once again very impressed by Della Terra’s ability to make an actual dessert into tea. There is a smoothness to this that is very nice. This was very nice to try but I’m pretty much absolutely certain I will never drink this again.

Stephanie

Does rooibos bother you too or just honeybush?

whatshesaid

Glad you enjoyed it, even though it’s forbidden!

Starfevre

Just honeybush for now. I’ve heard that rooibos is related so it’s possible that I’ve just not drunk enough to react to it yet. That’s how allergies usually work for me, I don’t react at first, but the more I drink/wear/whatever it, the worse it gets.

I really wanted to try lemon chiffon and then lime chiffon (which cavocorax sent me some of and is AMAZING) so I thought – best of both worlds and bought this! But lime chiffon is better, jsyk. I have regrets. Not a LOT of regrets because this is super good and so creamy yum, but still. Regrets. Last night’s bedtime tea. Sipped this morning and pretty good cold, too!

Boiling
Cavocorax

Hmmm. Fair enough. I wanted to get some lemon chiffon and it was out so I settled on Lemon Lime. I grabbed some weird ones too like Rabbit’s Garden and Cactus Flower! (BUt it shipped today so…. waiting game is on)

Since it’s almost summer, seems like a good time for this tea. I added some of the Birthday Cake from David’s. It really works as a blend. Mmm… lemon lime cake.

Flavors: Cake, Lemon, Lime

This one isn’t bad either, though I prefer Lemon Chiffon. It needs milk and sugar to bring out the lime flavor.

This is very similar to Lemon Chiffon, but just a tiny bit more tart (from the lime, I assume.) The blend is pretty much exactly as described: you can taste the lemon, the lime, and the cream. It’s very, very good, but I think I like the Chiffon just a little bit more, as it tasted sweeter to me.

I sooooo like this tea! It’s really does taste like a lemon lime cream tart. The taste overall is strong and balanced.

This is from my swap with TeaBrat. Della Terra’s teas are kind of hit-and-miss in my opinion, a lot of times the flavor is quite weak for my tastes. Dry, this looks like a mixture of red rooibos and honeybush with some dried lemongrass and a few pieces of citrus peel. It smells good, although a little heavy on the cream flavoring. It promises to be sweet and lemony! Steeped 5 minutes.

The aroma is quite yummy! It smells lemony and sweet, with an almost marshmallowy edge. The taste, however, is not great. There’s a weak lemon flavor and some sweetness, and then rooibos. Maybe a slight tang from the lime. I don’t really get cream or pastry at all from this. I added some sugar and it improved it a bit, but when I added milk it smothered the flavors instead of making the cream taste come out. Oh well!

Flavors: Lemon, Lemongrass, Lime, Rooibos, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
TeaTiff

Cameron I am the same way with Della Terra. I have determined that the blacks are too weak for me, and always taste like burnt sugar. The honeyboush blends, Lemon Chiffon and Winter Nog are pretty good though.

Cameron B.

Apparently I like my flavors stronger than others… I found Lemon Chiffon to be weak, similar to this one. :(

Interesting. Not as Limey as I would have hoped, but it’s definitely nice and creamy. I enjoy a good, creamy tea. AS it cools, I get more of the lemon, but not the lime. Ah well. It’s creamy and fairly sweet, kind of a creamy lemon taste. I like it.

This was all I had of this tea. If I got my hands on more, I would definitely drink it.

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 15 OZ / 443 ML