Wonders of Kashmir

Fruit Green White Blend
Flavor, Green Tea, Jasmine, Papaya, Pineapple, White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

From Della Terra Teas

Ahh, Kashmir. A land of beauty, lakes, mountains and mountain streams, lush, green valleys and glorious culture. A most perfect place to visit! As is our Wonder of Kashmir white and green tea blend. With some of the finest white and green teas you will find, blended along side delicious pineapple and jasmine. This tea has a light fruit taste with the ever so creamy notes of white tea and the delicous notes you will get from the green. Sure to satisfy that magical part in you that wishes to be in Kashmir!

Suggested brewing tips:
Serving Size: 1 level tsp./6oz serving
Water Temp: 149-158°F
Steep Time: 1-3 minutes

About Della Terra Teas View company

I really liked this. A sweet blend of white and green tea. It’s light and hearty at the same time, if that is possible. Quite lovely.

This one is delicious. Its very fruity, but you still taste the base, although it is light. I really enjoyed this.

Aroma: Medium, very fruity, sweet
Color: Light Amber
Taste: Fruity pineapple overpowers the rest of the flavors, has a really nice white/green tea base.
Notes: I wasn’t too sure when I first opened this tea, seemed a little too good to be true, but once brewed, I really enjoyed it! Not sure about the corn in there, the only thing that really shined was the pineapple. Either way it wasn’t bitter, the flavors weren’t awkward, overall good tea. I had to brew this at a really low temperature and it came out perfect.