Cactus Flower

Green Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by MissLena

From Della Terra Teas

Midnight in the desert, shooting stars across the sky. Those lyrics come to mind when sipping this delightful rooibos! The amazing flavor of peach and mango are combined with cactus flowers in this green rooibos. You can taste the flower in here. Delicious!

Ingredients: Green rooibos, peach and mango flavor, cactus flowers and cornflower blossoms

For more allergy info visit our FAQ

Suggested brewing tips

Serving Size: 1 level tsp./6oz serving

Water Temp: 210°F

Steep Time: 2-5 minutes

(taken from Della Terras site)

About Della Terra Teas View company

I added this tea simply so I can say how impressed with it I am. With Peach and Mango in the flavor notes I assumed I would, but the combination togeter tastes and smells more like lychee then either of the other two. Its lovely subtle flavor and an amazing scent make it a very relaxing drink. Well done Della Terra!

Good to hear. I’m happy I ordered some!

I’m with everyone else, I can definitely smell lychee in this! Picked up some samples from different places, trying out green and red rooibos blends to see which I like better. I steeped this for 5 minutes, but then put it back in a little longer after reading some of the notes on this. I’m guessing 7 minutes maybe? Maybe longer.

This tea tastes au natural. Can’t really taste any fake flavorings going on here. Which also means this isn’t a dessert style tea, where all of the flavors are just popping out everywhere. Most of the fruit is in the smell. Yet, I’m still liking this tea. Maybe it’s the green rooibos, I’m not sure. I think this might be the first green I’ve had.

The bag smells very different than I thought it would taste. The brewed cactus flower is very mild and delicate, but not in a white tea kind of way. This stands up a little better.