A Rabbit's Garden

Fruit Green Blend
Peach, Peas
Edit tea info Last updated by Awkward Soul

From Della Terra Teas

When we grow a garden, truly, isn’t it also the rabbit’s garden? It seems that way to us here in the country! So, in honor of Mr. Rabbit we have A Rabbit’s Garden. A sweet, amazing green tea combine with all you’d expect from the garden. Peas, corn, carrots, even sweet peach! Give this a try today. You will be delightfully surprised, just as is the rabbit when I walk into the garden!

Ingredients: Green tea, green peas, corn kernal, peach pieces, carrot bits and lemongrass

For allergy info visit our FAQ

Suggested brewing tips:

Serving Size: 1 level tsp./6oz serving

Water Temp: 158-167°F

Steep Time: 1-3 minutes

About Della Terra Teas View company

So, vegetable tea? Wouldn’t that be soup?

Not at all apparently! This is very nice. The green tea base is very light and grassy. I’m trying to figure out if it’s reminding me of Korean Sejak, or a sencha or what.

The warm tea is grassy with peach undertones, but if you chill it it’s even better. Light. Grassy. Peachy. Refreshing! This tastes like spring.

Courtney

Haha “wouldn’t that be soup” – yes I had second thoughts when looking over this one. Perhaps my next Della Terra order I’ll try this one out.

Cavocorax

Yeah I thought it was pretty good, and that I’d better give it a rating to help others out as it’s so new. Maybe try an ounce of it at least. It mostly tastes like green tea with a bit extra so I doubt this would be one that would be undrinkable even if it wasn’t a favourite.

JennyFur

Reading the description of that tea weirded me out, but I’m glad to see its not bad.

woooo hoooo finally got to try this one. I couldn’t resist buying it, it’s so different.

It’s a very light tea, in colour & taste. Very refreshing, slightly peachy & vegetal tasting. Really liking this one!

I didn’t get to sit & enjoy this, but this would be great with lunch!

Tommy the Toad

Sounds interesting, I want to try it now lol

i’m gonna have another cup of this today. i love LOVE the idea of veggies in my tea hah. so fun. and rad. and fun. but the cup i had yesterday i think was very boring tasting. like flat. idk. so i’m gonna try again today cuz i suspect it just takes a few times to warm up to this one is all.

thank you Shelley_Lorraine! always always always thank you.

Shelley_Lorraine

Waaaay too much hyper going on here. . . (꒪⌓꒪)

What an interesting blend this is! The ingredients remind me of Girl Scout camping when everyone had to bring a can of vegetables and it was thrown together to make a soup! I thought it was fun anyway… probably better than the burnt on the outside/ frozen on the inside hotdogs. Not better than the S’mores though!

The flavor is subtle but nice! It’s a nice green tea base that adds a butteriness and brothiness to the already brothy vegetables. The corn adds a sweetness to the flavor. I think the peach was added so it wasn’t entirely TOO plain… it adds a pizzazz to it! Though the peach isn’t entirely authentic tasting, I’ve certainly had worse flavored peach teas. I like it! It’s a nice change of pace!

Peaches for all my rabbits, please. The strongest flavour/ scent I get from this is the peach. While I like peaches, I was expecting something different.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I felt the same way about this teea. I didn’t taste any of the veggies!

This one is really unusual. It manages to be sweet despite all the vegetables, and it’s very peachy. The green base is mild and smooth, and I definitely taste the peas, corn, and carrots before the peach takes over the sip. It’s a fresh tea, and maybe a little more suited to spring than a day when it’s snowing buckets (again)!

Another one I’m not sure I’d buy, but it’s a fun cup. Then again it may grow on me because it’s so unusual.

VariaTEA

This seems like the type of tea that everyone should just taste due to its uniqueness. I haven’t had it yet but I hope to try it one day.

bluebelle

That’s why I put it in one of the samplers I got. :) I definitely recommend trying teas with vegetables in them, not because they’re necessarily my favorite but because they’re so unlike anything else.

Backlog:

Not sure what to make of this. It is in some ways what I expected, and in other ways not. I definitely got peach notes, but not a lot else. I think this is best as a spring summer tea for me, and will excel as a cold steep.

Thanks MissB for the chance to try this…I’ve been curious about it for so long. I think I will like it better when the time is right for me, but that isn’t now.

Fjellrev

This one makes me think of those Mr. Noodles cups with the gross dehydrated corn and peas. So this one always sounded way too… junior high lunch time to me.

Amariel

Um, yeah, it did give me that feel, yes.

4/5

Smells amazing brewing, very true-peachy and freshly sweet. It’s hotter than hell here after a brief fall weather tease, so I’m miserable again (Mark Bittman’s ginger and sesame crusted tuna steaks and Dorie Greenspan’s strawberry caprese for dinner last night helped, but still, ugh), and I’ve been pumped about being able to use variable temp teas with my new kettle anyway. Also helps I’ve been feeling kinda funky lately so a sort of…healthy, almost medicinal-level tea sounds good about now. Normally I’m a bit wary of fruity tea but this one’s divine; the peach, carrot, and corn give it a natural sweetness that is refreshing and delicious (I love fresh vegetable/garden sweetness—snap peas, bell peppers—but tend to dislike candy-sweet processed sugar flavors, which always feel saccharine and “pin pointy” in the mouth, leaving a gross film, to me). I can’t wait to cold steep it. Really digging it. So of course now I’m sad DT appears to be discontinuing it. :(

This tea was so odd I had to buy it. Vegetable tea… isn’t that basically soup? But this is delicious. Without sugar, it tastes pretty bland. With a little bit of sugar, the peach comes to the forefront. There is an extra something behind the peach that is probably the vegetable mixture but overall I don’t think it adds too much to the flavor – there’s a slight aftertaste of veggies that is a nice blend of the carrot/pea/corn and it works rather well with the peach.

This would be awesome iced.

backlog:

Brewed this about a week ago. It smells very strong of peaches in the bag. Almost too strong, but I like peaches. After brewing, it still smells like peaches, but the scent seems more artificial than before. The flavor is vaguely like green tea with a muddy blend of all the other ingredients. None stand out over the others and the blended flavor isn’t particularly delightful. I finished half of my cup before deciding that this one won’t be on my shopping list.